Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Is the bug during daytime or at night?

I'm not sure, but I think I made only 2 scat scenes so far (with the fat man, and the public toilet at night)

I'm thinking about it actually. Not sure how it'll be for the moment (still in the sewer, another place in the Empire, or even the Palace...)

An ending where everyone think she's dead but she ends up as a slave or a beggar could be fun indeed.

For the sim elements, that's indeed something that would be a bit difficult to implement now. Could have been done at the beginning of the game, but then the whole system/ story would be completely different today

But every recommandation or idea is welcome anyway :)
Out of curiosity, how far along would you say this game is? I don’t play Filth, but, to me, the other routes seem close to or at their conclusions. Though, I could be wrong.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Didn't try at night but as far as I can remember it was during the day.
That's strange, I try to check but really don't see it. You remember which NPC it was?

Out of curiosity, how far along would you say this game is? I don’t play Filth, but, to me, the other routes seem close to or at their conclusions. Though, I could be wrong.
Well, from level 4 in each parameters, there will be 4 routes, 1 of which is finished (the one for masochism, that takes place with the slave market). So there are 3 routes left. When it's completed, I'll probably add some endings and repeatable scenes. After that, the game will end (and after... well I don't know)

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
That's strange, I try to check but really don't see it. You remember which NPC it was?

Well, from level 4 in each parameters, there will be 4 routes, 1 of which is finished (the one for masochism, that takes place with the slave market). So there are 3 routes left. When it's completed, I'll probably add some endings and repeatable scenes. After that, the game will end (and after... well I don't know)
Best of luck! I enjoyed your comic set in France, too.

Reactions: tsoda

Thunder_Shadow

Feb 13, 2019
I'm joking concerning the no, but depends what you call games like this

But I haven't even finished the first one yet :cry:... More seriously, if I do another game one day, it won't takes place in Ancient Rome again
I mean, games with the theme of infiltrating and getting into issues of degradation or slavery, many that I play do not allow much freedom. I already play ashley the pirate, Caliross, Claire quest, The Chant of Dead and Thrid crisis

Jorgebanana

May 2, 2020
Tsoda's patreon is named Historia Erotica, which translates to "Erotic History". We can probably expect more themes in different places and time. But I think the filthiness and the humiliation will follow Tsoda's work no matter what he does. Thank you so much for all the work so far Tsoda!

Reactions: Futaket and tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I mean, games with the theme of infiltrating and getting into issues of degradation or slavery, many that I play do not allow much freedom. I already play ashley the pirate, Caliross, Claire quest, The Chant of Dead and Thrid crisis
Hmm... It's honnestly difficult to answer precisely, but what I can say is that the games by Shinachiku Castella, Heisendou, [R]Nest and Starworks inspired me a lot. It's not the same, but there are some similar elements in those ones

Tsoda's patreon is named Historia Erotica, which translates to "Erotic History". We can probably expect more themes in different places and time. But I think the filthiness and the humiliation will follow Tsoda's work no matter what he does. Thank you so much for all the work so far Tsoda!
Indeed, if I do another game, it'll take place during another historical period (like the 17th century France for a side comics I do), but degradation, humiliation, filth... will always be present one way or another

Thunder_Shadow

Feb 13, 2019
Hmm... It's honnestly difficult to answer precisely, but what I can say is that the games by Shinachiku Castella, Heisendou, [R]Nest and Starworks inspired me a lot. It's not the same, but there are some similar elements in those ones

Indeed, if I do another game, it'll take place during another historical period (like the 17th century France for a side comics I do), but degradation, humiliation, filth... will always be present one way or another
Thx, i already play before Banished empress to the penalty colony, but i dont know the other games. Any way, need more of this game XD

Reactions: tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

• The beginning of the new filth route. There are 2 big scenes in it, and a few smaller ones with their own images also
  • 2 new repeatable scenes, depending on your choices during the slave route (icons visibles on the pic 4)
  • A few new environments reflecting (I hope) the filthiness of this new route. I found some animal sprites I can use to make it look better (small rats, for example)
  • I redrew the pics for some interactions, to reflect the "diversity" of the NPCs. I'll slowly try to change the previous short scenes accordingly in the future (for example, if NPC is black, it's normal that she kisses a black man in the pics, etc...)
  • Other scenes in the gallery room have a better background now (the ones related with filth)
All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red

You can also join the server

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hello, is there game like this but Male character and you fuck the homeless / broken /lost ?

Megatom

Dec 2, 2021

Mega

Changelog:

• The beginning of the new filth route. There are 2 big scenes in it, and a few smaller ones with their own images also
  • 2 new repeatable scenes, depending on your choices during the slave route (icons visibles on the pic 4)
  • A few new environments reflecting (I hope) the filthiness of this new route. I found some animal sprites I can use to make it look better (small rats, for example)
  • I redrew the pics for some interactions, to reflect the "diversity" of the NPCs. I'll slowly try to change the previous short scenes accordingly in the future (for example, if NPC is black, it's normal that she kisses a black man in the pics, etc...)
  • Other scenes in the gallery room have a better background now (the ones related with filth)
All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red

You can also join the server
thank you!

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes