tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I love this game. Already played 2-3 times from start to end. The story and events is amazing. I'm always looked for the game where Princess or Queen or just Noble falls to the dirty fetish things and became as a slave. Slave market event is... Masterpiece!! Arts is good too but need to be more details. Liquids for example could be more than 1 shape of color.
Suggestions: After every bukkake or creampie or blowjob - add the liquids in the character model on the screen in run mode. And bruising too. And its could remove them by skip the day(sleep) or by using public bath.

And suggestion for the storyline: Messaline will meet a lady very similar to her, who will turn her into a slave, brand her and take her place as Empress. The details are up to you, of course.
Well, thanks for the suggestions and the compliments :giggle: Concerning the art, I slowly try to find ways to improve it (cause it takes time), especially things related to filth or the elements covering the bodies of the NPCs. I had this idea of adding the liquids on her body after the scenes, but the issue is that it means changing the reactions of the NPCs (I mean if she's covered with urine or whatever they can't react as usual), which represents a lot of work. There are actually 2 moments where she keeps it, one in the sewer, the other during the petplay at night, but that's specific moments in specific areas

If someone takes her place, would be Agripinna then (but the idea of a doppelganger taking her place as "Messalina", especially if coming from a low background would be actually interesting)

cant seem to do the filth quests

i go to talk to the fat guy and it just says she doesnt wanna talk to him
You mean at the beginning? You got to see the man upstairs first (I actually decided when I began the game 2 years ago that she needed one first scene to be ready, but don't know if it's still necessary to keep it)

Lielph

Jul 16, 2022
Hello can you explain me how open slave market end? i think i opened hideout ( location in top of right of the map) with 3 scenes. i also have all lvl 4. what i need to do next? i dont have any another activites on map atm

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Hello can you explain me how open slave market end? i think i opened hideout ( location in top of right of the map) with 3 scenes. i also have all lvl 4. what i need to do next? i dont have any another activites on map atm
If you think about the building with the Nubian slaves on the top right, it's actually not the hideout, but more a bonus building (in the way that it doesn't influence your levels). The hideout is actually in the slum (building north of the toilets, with a visible hole and a rope). It's opened once you're level 4 in masochism (which you are then) and talk with the vagrants indicated with stars at night (all of them outside and appear once you've seen a short scene appearing at night between the slave market and the Thermae).

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the Fame level 3 tavern serving scene? For me, after Messalina collects the customers from the slum, serves the tables, and has her top taken, all of the customers gather around the table and the game's narration says Messalina walks over. Then, nothing happens. I can't move Messalina or bring up the game menu. She just stands in place.

If you have any advice, tsoda, I'd appreciate it. I love game's premise (the Filth stuff isn't for me, but that's all right) and have very much enjoyed playing, but I'm stumped on how to advance past this part. I may also be missing something obvious.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the Fame level 3 tavern serving scene? For me, after Messalina collects the customers from the slum, serves the tables, and has her top taken, all of the customers gather around the table and the game's narration says Messalina walks over. Then, nothing happens. I can't move Messalina or bring up the game menu. She just stands in place.

If you have any advice, tsoda, I'd appreciate it. I love game's premise (the Filth stuff isn't for me, but that's all right) and have very much enjoyed playing, but I'm stumped on how to advance past this part. I may also be missing something obvious.
LOL I figured it out. This time, I positioned Messalina behind the bar with the bartender before clicking on him to talk to him after she finished serving the drinks, instead of having Messalina talk to him with the bar between them. That fixed the path issue.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
LOL I figured it out. This time, I positioned Messalina behind the bar with the bartender before clicking on him to talk to him after she finished serving the drinks, instead of having Messalina talk to him with the bar between them. That fixed the path issue.
You're actually the 2nd person who has this issue (at least the 2nd who points it). Normally it's not supposed to be like that (the scene isn't supposed to appear if you aren't behind the bar). There should be some reason linked with RPGM system, but I don't understand much to be honnest...

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
You're actually the 2nd person who has this issue (at least the 2nd who points it). Normally it's not supposed to be like that (the scene isn't supposed to appear if you aren't behind the bar). There should be some reason linked with RPGM system, but I don't understand much to be honnest...
If we're talking bugs the game freezes when u talk to one of the ppl near the public toilets while naked or something other than the tunica :) love your game

Wanna also know how many sc@t scenes are there so far? I found 2 as of now didn't finish the game

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Well it would be nice if Messalina who replaced her got killed in coup the historical Mel stated again Claudius and now homeless real Messalina was enslaved by the Tavern Owner or mayhaps soldiers in barracks, its maybe too late for that but adding some sim elements like having to buy the food and rent bed would be nice in my opinion, In ancient Rome prostitutes paid one denari tax per day so they need to have many patrons to not starve if free.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
If we're talking bugs the game freezes when u talk to one of the ppl near the public toilets while naked or something other than the tunica :) love your game

Wanna also know how many sc@t scenes are there so far? I found 2 as of now didn't finish the game
Is the bug during daytime or at night?

I'm not sure, but I think I made only 2 scat scenes so far (with the fat man, and the public toilet at night)

We need an ending with Messalina and Abeiku together, either in the underground, in the Suburra, or maybe back to Numidia.
I'm thinking about it actually. Not sure how it'll be for the moment (still in the sewer, another place in the Empire, or even the Palace...)

Well it would be nice if Messalina who replaced her got killed in coup the historical Mel stated again Claudius and now homeless real Messalina was enslaved by the Tavern Owner or mayhaps soldiers in barracks, its maybe too late for that but adding some sim elements like having to buy the food and rent bed would be nice in my opinion, In ancient Rome prostitutes paid one denari tax per day so they need to have many patrons to not starve if free.
An ending where everyone think she's dead but she ends up as a slave or a beggar could be fun indeed.

For the sim elements, that's indeed something that would be a bit difficult to implement now. Could have been done at the beginning of the game, but then the whole system/ story would be completely different today

But every recommandation or idea is welcome anyway :)

Reactions: Chemish

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
Is the bug during daytime or at night?

I'm not sure, but I think I made only 2 scat scenes so far (with the fat man, and the public toilet at night)

I'm thinking about it actually. Not sure how it'll be for the moment (still in the sewer, another place in the Empire, or even the Palace...)

An ending where everyone think she's dead but she ends up as a slave or a beggar could be fun indeed.

For the sim elements, that's indeed something that would be a bit difficult to implement now. Could have been done at the beginning of the game, but then the whole system/ story would be completely different today

But every recommandation or idea is welcome anyway :)
Didn't try at night but as far as I can remember it was during the day.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes