• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
The idea is great, it have starworks feel which I really like but the art is terrible and it needs major rework.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

*1 new route in the slave Market. This one contains 2 big scenes (2.5 actually, as one is relatively long and in 2 parts), one gameover, and 4 new pics

*1 more big scene and one gameover in the kennel route

*1 more big scene in the fat plebeian route

*An escape route, which includes 1 big scene and one gameover

*You can reach level 5 in masochism. For the moment, it gives nothing new, but it’ll lead to more content in the future

All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red, and correspond to the ones presented in the flowchart in blue

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

Mega

Changelog:

*1 new route in the slave Market. This one contains 2 big scenes (2.5 actually, as one is relatively long and in 2 parts), one gameover, and 4 new pics

*1 more big scene and one gameover in the kennel route

*1 more big scene in the fat plebeian route

*An escape route, which includes 1 big scene and one gameover

*You can reach level 5 in masochism. For the moment, it gives nothing new, but it’ll lead to more content in the future

All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red, and correspond to the ones presented in the flowchart in blue
I don't suppose there would be any chance or getting a Mac friendly version of this? I've tried converting it myself but can't seem to get a working version for my older MacBook Pro...love the extremities found here...

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
How much more planned content is there to add before the final version is released?
Well, I'm not sure exactly how long it'll take, but once level 5 in each parameter is reached, itcould be considered as the final version (except some short additional scenes I could add). At the moment it's only for masochism, so I got to add the final route for the 3 others (something similar with the slave market route)

I don't suppose there would be any chance or getting a Mac friendly version of this? I've tried converting it myself but can't seem to get a working version for my older MacBook Pro...love the extremities found here...
Seems indeed difficult as it couldn't work last time we tried (at best some mac users can play but can't save). Seems that as long as I don't have a Mac, I can't extract the data correctly...:(

Reactions: DracoBorealis

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
is there choices in this game?
You usually can see the scenes in the order you want (as long as you got the level) and there are some choices at particular moments. This said, it's not like the games when you get multiple choices that will completely determine the story

Reactions: DracoBorealis

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
How do I go to the recollection and turn on scat?
The recollection room is near the matress, during daytime (north-west of the map, behid the jail). Then there is a map on the top left of the room to chose that option

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Does anybody know how to get these 2 scenes?
The first picture was indicated right (it's level 4 in filth btw). For the second, it's after you've seen the scene with the Praetorians and you are level 4 in filth, go to the building next to the slave market at night and talk with the woman inside (there is also a woman during daytime, with a different scene, but then it's level 4 in masochism)

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
The first picture was indicated right (it's level 4 in filth btw). For the second, it's after you've seen the scene with the Praetorians and you are level 4 in filth, go to the building next to the slave market at night and talk with the woman inside (there is also a woman during daytime, with a different scene, but then it's level 4 in masochism)
ahh yes i got it thanks

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
I wanted to give a suggestion..... If you plan on adding exhibition level 5 then why don't u make it possible for Messalina to walk naked or with ropes into the city at day. That would give some really sexy scenes and you could also add a game over or two. And also you could add some more piss/scat related content with game overs related to her becoming a human toilet or something. This is one of the only games I've seen catering to extreme fetishes so I was hoping you could take some of my suggestions for your future releases :D .

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes