tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
here's the save
Well, indeed it appears like that in the save, but I honnestly can't understand why it appears like that for you. For some reason, RPGM doesn't execute a specific command in yours and consequently doesn't delete an image, but as of why... :(

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Will add this comment again, as I love the kinks in this game...but still cannot get this to work on a mac. Can't get it to recognize or save at all. I'm using RPG MV 1.6.2 and can't even see saves imported from a pc, let alone start a game and save at all. Never seen this in any other RPGMV game that I know of...

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Will add this comment again, as I love the kinks in this game...but still cannot get this to work on a mac. Can't get it to recognize or save at all. I'm using RPG MV 1.6.2 and can't even see saves imported from a pc, let alone start a game and save at all. Never seen this in any other RPGMV game that I know of...
Don't know if it could help, but try maybe with one of those links (works better for some people):

The first one is supposed to be for PC, and the second for mac (even though the save part never seemed to work for that one...)

Reactions: 八雲紫

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I like this game, it could do with a few more images per scene, just a bit of a variation and I find there is way too much dialog per scene so i end up skipping chunks of it. As RPGM doesn't have a back button this can be annoying.

1 bug - in the tavern scene where you go outside in the 'bikini' when you come inside and serve the tables and trigger the orgy scene, its scripted so it only works if you trigger it from standing next to the owner behind the bar. But you can trigger it by talking to the owner from the customer side of the bar, there isn't a clear path to the table form this side so the game just hangs.

1 feature request - something in the items that lets you know which 'quests' are currently open. Sometimes it just feels like you have to methodically go form location to location hoping to trigger something. It becomes worse in the late game when there are less option. This would give the player a choice to ignore it and explore as the game is currently written or have a guide.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Don't know if it could help, but try maybe with one of those links (works better for some people):
Mega
Mega

The first one is supposed to be for PC, and the second for mac (even though the save part never seemed to work for that one...)
Nah, but thanks. The Mac version is the one that won't open at all using Unarchiver (or anything else) and the PC version is the one I've tried converting using the SDK and gives me a version that plays but just will not allow saves (or even changing to fast travel)...this is on Catalina 10.15.7...

PS - even tried manually adding NWJS directly into the game folder and starting from there - no dice...

八雲紫

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Yep, if you can share it so I can check would be nice
i want more image for x-ray pls!!! and u know the semen this too clean and pure,maybe mixed with other things is a good idea?
and one thing, can u optimize the memory room? i want too wathc the game over and other things.maybe add a background image to every event?
anyway love u and your game always

Last edited:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
i want more image for x-ray pls!!! and u know the semen this too clean and pure,maybe mixed with other things is a good idea?
and one thing, can u optimize the memory room? i want too wathc the game over and other things.maybe add a background image to every event?
anyway love u and your game always
Concerning, the x-ray, I try to add some since the 2 last updates, and will try to continue when it's possible

Concerning the semen, I'm not really satisfied, but I don't really know how to improve it actually. Mixing it with other elements could be a good idea

I indeed forgot to add the gameovers to the gallery recently, so I'll have to do it for the next update (I think there are 3-4 gameovers I forgot to add). Adding the background would be difficult as it would need to recreate the scene each time (which is really long in RPGM...)

I like this game, it could do with a few more images per scene, just a bit of a variation and I find there is way too much dialog per scene so i end up skipping chunks of it. As RPGM doesn't have a back button this can be annoying.

1 bug - in the tavern scene where you go outside in the 'bikini' when you come inside and serve the tables and trigger the orgy scene, its scripted so it only works if you trigger it from standing next to the owner behind the bar. But you can trigger it by talking to the owner from the customer side of the bar, there isn't a clear path to the table form this side so the game just hangs.

1 feature request - something in the items that lets you know which 'quests' are currently open. Sometimes it just feels like you have to methodically go form location to location hoping to trigger something. It becomes worse in the late game when there are less option. This would give the player a choice to ignore it and explore as the game is currently written or have a guide.
bug- That's strange concerning the bug as it's normally coded so that you can't talk to the owner from the customer side. You are the second person who have this bug, or at least report, (and I don't understand the reason to be honnest...) but it works fine for the other people I asked. The mysteries of RPGM I guess...

feature request - I want to add a quest log but absolutely don't know how to do it :(. So I made a for the moment, hoping a quest log will be possible later...

八雲紫

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
不知道是否有帮助,但可以尝试使用其中一个链接(对某些人来说效果更好)
兆丰
兆丰

第一个应该是 PC,第二个 mac(即使保存部分似乎不适用于那个...)
[/引用]
关于 X 光片,我尝试添加自上次更新 2 次以来的一些内容,并在可能的情况下尝试继续

关于精液,我不是很满意,但我真的不知道如何改善它。将它与其他元素混合可能是个好主意

我最近确实忘记将游戏结束添加到图库中,所以我必须在下一次更新时这样做(我想我忘记添加 3-4 个游戏结束)。添加背景会很困难,因为每次都需要重新创建场景(这在RPGM中真的很长......)

错误-这对于错误来说很奇怪,因为它通常是编码的,因此您无法从客户端与所有者交谈。你是第二个有这个错误的人,或者至少是报告的,(我不明白为什么要诚实......)但它对我问的其他人来说很好。我猜RPGM的奥秘......

功能请求 - 我想添加一个任务日志,但绝对不知道该怎么做 :(。所以我暂时做了一个 ,希望以后能有一个任务日志……
[/引用]
很喜欢这种风格,可以作为参考;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CummanderShepard

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
feature request - I want to add a quest log but absolutely don't know how to do it :(. So I made a for the moment, hoping a quest log will be possible later...
Walkthrough is fine, i got the mods to add it to the OP.

You could show all the scenes in the recollection room but have the ones the player hasn't triggered yet greyed out. Then when a player clicks on them it tells them how they need to trigger it. I.e. exhibition level 3, triggered at night in alley next to jail.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Walkthrough is fine, i got the mods to add it to the OP.

You could show all the scenes in the recollection room but have the ones the player hasn't triggered yet greyed out. Then when a player clicks on them it tells them how they need to trigger it. I.e. exhibition level 3, triggered at night in alley next to jail.
I never thought about it, but that's actually a good idea

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can't seem to get to level 4 filth - following the WT got me everything else but stuck on level 3 on filth...

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes