• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I wanted to give a suggestion..... If you plan on adding exhibition level 5 then why don't u make it possible for Messalina to walk naked or with ropes into the city at day. That would give some really sexy scenes and you could also add a game over or two. And also you could add some more piss/scat related content with game overs related to her becoming a human toilet or something. This is one of the only games I've seen catering to extreme fetishes so I was hoping you could take some of my suggestions for your future releases :D .
Sure, I always welcome suggestions
Concerning level 5 in exhib, it's actually already in my plans to make her walk to all places, day or night with all the different outfit she has. The only thing is to make sure it doesn't conflict with existing scenes (would be strange if a npc appearing during an event talk to her normally when she is naked, even though it sadly happens in some games...). I got of course to change the reactions of the npc based on that (which is already the case in the area where you can walk with different outfits or no outfits at all) and see what kind of events happen
Concerning piss/ scat... we're far from the end for that ;)

Ah, and the 2 women appear in other content. On the left is Madame de Montespan, who I used for an illustrated story (not a game, really just pics with short text under) based on the balck masses she was involved in. I post an episode every month as a bonus content. Once the story is over, I might post it in pixiv and discord as well
On the right is lady Godiva. I began a short game about her exhib adventures a few month ago as a side project for the top tier in Patreon. It was supposed to be something simple with no illustration (except here body on the right, like Messalina), like some exhib games where you got to hide, but I found out that making 2 games takes way too much time and energy so I gave up (could change in the future)

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
Sure, I always welcome suggestions
Concerning level 5 in exhib, it's actually already in my plans to make her walk to all places, day or night with all the different outfit she has. The only thing is to make sure it doesn't conflict with existing scenes (would be strange if a npc appearing during an event talk to her normally when she is naked, even though it sadly happens in some games...). I got of course to change the reactions of the npc based on that (which is already the case in the area where you can walk with different outfits or no outfits at all) and see what kind of events happen
Concerning piss/ scat... we're far from the end for that ;)

Ah, and the 2 women appear in other content. On the left is Madame de Montespan, who I used for an illustrated story (not a game, really just pics with short text under) based on the balck masses she was involved in. I post an episode every month as a bonus content. Once the story is over, I might post it in pixiv and discord as well
On the right is lady Godiva. I began a short game about her exhib adventures a few month ago as a side project for the top tier in Patreon. It was supposed to be something simple with no illustration (except here body on the right, like Messalina), like some exhib games where you got to hide, but I found out that making 2 games takes way too much time and energy so I gave up (could change in the future)
Amazing.. Looking forward to your next release eagerly :D

Reactions: tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Hey tsoda today was supposed to be the release of the new version right?
Excited to play it. :)
Hi, well I released it yesterday for patreon subscribers, so the public version will be in 13 days (always 2 weeks between Patreon and free version)

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

• 2 new escape routes, with one gameover and 1 big scene for each (so 2 big scenes and 2 gameover, of course)
  • 1 more big scenes and 2 new gameover in the fat plebeian route
  • Depending on the escape route chosen, you’ll have 2 repeatable scenes in Suburra afterward
  • 1 repeatable short scenes during the petplay, if you’ve chosen the kennel in the slave market (so you can guess what it is about)
  • Some scenes in the gallery room now have a background related to those scenes (so it’s no longer the standard gallery background). For the moment it’s just for: the new scenes, the scenes of the intro, the scenes with the hobo in the dark alley and the scenes in the kennel. I’ll expand it to the other scenes in the next updates, as it takes some time
All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red, and correspond to the ones presented in the flowchart in blue

You can also join the server

Megatom

Dec 2, 2021
I love this game. Already played 2-3 times from start to end. The story and events is amazing. I'm always looked for the game where Princess or Queen or just Noble falls to the dirty fetish things and became as a slave. Slave market event is... Masterpiece!! Arts is good too but need to be more details. Liquids for example could be more than 1 shape of color.
Suggestions: After every bukkake or creampie or blowjob - add the liquids in the character model on the screen in run mode. And bruising too. And its could remove them by skip the day(sleep) or by using public bath.

And suggestion for the storyline: Messaline will meet a lady very similar to her, who will turn her into a slave, brand her and take her place as Empress. The details are up to you, of course.

Last edited:

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
cant seem to do the filth quests

i go to talk to the fat guy and it just says she doesnt wanna talk to him

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
Finally excited to play it

Mega

Changelog:

• 2 new escape routes, with one gameover and 1 big scene for each (so 2 big scenes and 2 gameover, of course)
  • 1 more big scenes and 2 new gameover in the fat plebeian route
  • Depending on the escape route chosen, you’ll have 2 repeatable scenes in Suburra afterward
  • 1 repeatable short scenes during the petplay, if you’ve chosen the kennel in the slave market (so you can guess what it is about)
  • Some scenes in the gallery room now have a background related to those scenes (so it’s no longer the standard gallery background). For the moment it’s just for: the new scenes, the scenes of the intro, the scenes with the hobo in the dark alley and the scenes in the kennel. I’ll expand it to the other scenes in the next updates, as it takes some time
All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red, and correspond to the ones presented in the flowchart in blue

You can also join the server

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes