Apr 1, 2018
Wow that game has come a long way from the demo version. Does anyone know how many Apophis events there are in this version?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

*Possibility to change a parameter in the gallery room by clicking on the map on the table (scat or not. If not, will focus on urine)

*1 new big scene for filth. It’s actually a variation of the 3rd one with the fat man. To trigger it, go to the gallery room, click on the map and choose the no scat option

*1 new big scene in the slave building. It consists of two scenes, the second being repeatable, with their own pics and a new game over

*2 new ending (masochism and filth level 4) with their own pics

*2 short lesbian scenes in the city

*2 new interactions with the creepy fans. I couldn’t find a way to add those directly to the existing ones, so instead I created 4 new creepy fans (2 during daytime, 2 during the night) focusing on those 2 interactions, and with new pics for 1 interaction

*There is now a petplay option during the night with its own pics, and 4 interactions possible (also some short dialogues). It’s only a part of the city at the moment, and a few scenes, but could be expanded in the future

*I redrew the 3rd scene with the sleeping hobo, and the 1st one with the merchant

All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Looks like in that new update you still can't continue the story after been sold to the "perverted guy" with the doggs or to the "fat and middle rich man" that already decide to marry Messalina to one of his slaves named Turpiculus... I see that it say this is all for update 0.7.1 and i was think that i just need to play that one again from more early save since this is version 0.7.2 but it looks like it's always happens the same so i guess that means the story of this two paths will be continued in next update,right?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
How is this game not have the maledom tag?
I'm not the one deciding about the tags. I try to regularly add new kinks, so it might be hard to put everything exactly in the tags

Looks like in that new update you still can't continue the story after been sold to the "perverted guy" with the doggs or to the "fat and middle rich man" that already decide to marry Messalina to one of his slaves named Turpiculus... I see that it say this is all for update 0.7.1 and i was think that i just need to play that one again from more early save since this is version 0.7.2 but it looks like it's always happens the same so i guess that means the story of this two paths will be continued in next update,right?
Yep, it's only other side elements, the ones indicated in red and italics in the . The next update will be exclusively about those paths though

Reactions: LoveWhores

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not the one deciding about the tags. I try to regularly add new kinks, so it might be hard to put everything exactly in the tags
There are two setts of tags, one set is unaffected by you, but the set you put into your OP is completely controlled by you, and its in this latter set in which it not figuring is strange to me [the ones you yourself can edit on your OP page]. Anyways, I just browsed different games and stumbled into this which stroke me strange. That's all. I am in fact not at all interested in this content here, I dislike maledom whether its named or unnamed.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I'm surprised there's no fuglymale tag for the site. Like a lot of other stuff, it's obviously some people's fetish and for everyone else it's a warning.

wankilfan

Oct 5, 2020
i have this weird bug after being sold as a slave , no idea how to fix this , that guy is permanently stuck on screen

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
i have this weird bug after being sold as a slave , no idea how to fix this , that guy is permanently stuck on screen
That's really strange. I just tried it again and it works fine. Seems for some reasons the software doesn't close the pic in your game. Haven't received any messages about it from other players, so I really don't understand... Maybe it'll close later during the next scene though, or if you try again. Else, I really don't know

where is the gallery?
Next to the bed behind the jail, during daytime

wankilfan

Oct 5, 2020
That's really strange. I just tried it again and it works fine. Seems for some reasons the software doesn't close the pic in your game. Haven't received any messages about it from other players, so I really don't understand... Maybe it'll close later during the next scene though, or if you try again. Else, I really don't know

thought so too , but seems like it stuck there forever , tried to go further in the storyline but it still there. i can share my save if need be

Edit: did a diy fix , just replaced the two faulty pics with transparent ones

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes