AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Hi mister Tsoda. Excuse me, but how i equip the other costumes? I've tried it with the sections "Equipment" and "items" but they don't work.
Search for the crates.
If i remember correctly, one is in the slums on the left side of the temple, and one in the northwest side of the city

Reactions: Rinuax

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Have you seen the scene in the slave building?

View attachment 1548617
Thanks, I missed this event.
Anyway, looking forward for next update.

If possible, please add more repeatable free roam events in the next update.
Like the interactions with the fans, need those kinda quick repeatable events in the game, like a quickie in the alley etc.
They are fun to play. XDD

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Thanks, I missed this event.
Anyway, looking forward for next update.

If possible, please add more repeatable free roam events in the next update.
Like the interactions with the fans, need those kinda quick repeatable events in the game, like a quickie in the alley etc.
They are fun to play. XDD
Well, from the save files I've shared, you can access it through the ladder north of the map at night (else, you can follow the last point of level 3 exhib in the walkthrough at the beginning of the page)

I like to add short repeatable events, as it's relatively easy to write, but it's still long to implement each one in RPGM. I wanted to add more interactions with the fans (and more fans) when you reach level 4 in fame, but ran out of time for that... :(

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I've never played an RPGM game before. Every time I save and exit this game, when I reopen the game, my saves have disappeared. Does anyone know how to fix this?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I've never played an RPGM game before. Every time I save and exit this game, when I reopen the game, my saves have disappeared. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Normally it should create it automatically. In case, you can try with
It sometimes fixes various issues, so might work for you (not sure of course, but there is a possibility)

Reactions: Chemish

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Where is the save file location cuz I made a save but no idea wheres its located
Well, seems the link posted here is the wrong one (more exactly it's one I sent in a previous message IN CASE the usual doesn't work, as the system is a bit different, especially the save file part).

So, the normal link is or on the

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Interesting setting and distinct art style. I'm early in the game's storyline. Some characters are very gross.

Feedback
  1. Add option to save at any time
  2. Option to instantly show dialogue text. It's too slow atm.
  3. Show screenshot per save in options.
  4. Add customization of the main character (hair, eye color, labia, pubic hair) if possible.
  5. The city design could be better such as the buildings (outside).
  6. Show quest list in options.
  7. Earn gold after a customer.
  8. The drawn characters should match the 2D sprites (the skin tone and hair style is often different etc).
  9. Need more customer diversity in the cells (2D artwork).
  10. Add clothing options

Last edited:

Candy Floss

Nov 2, 2018
I'm not able to load my saves. But probably it's my fault, I'm super goofy with such things :giggle:

Anyway it's always an amazing game to fantasize with.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes