Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
The game is very good, you dont always see this kind of content but its a nice change of scene. Very niche content but its good. And the art is very good, the MC is banging.

Reactions: tsoda

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Interesting that you ask it now, as I'll post some hints about that point on pixiv in the next days ;)
Pregnancy / Breeding / Insemination and such fetishes are becoming ever more popular, I cannot deny, I am quite fond of it myself. I believe adding such mechanics to the game can really add a proper plus to your work, especially considering how there are tons of works with only barebones pregnancy mechanics, yours can shine a lot if done right.

Even better, if you feel unsure, you may opt it to make it optional. Hell, I can even help you out on the narrative scenario or at the very least, spell-checks and text editing.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Pregnancy / Breeding / Insemination and such fetishes are becoming ever more popular, I cannot deny, I am quite fond of it myself. I believe adding such mechanics to the game can really add a proper plus to your work, especially considering how there are tons of works with only barebones pregnancy mechanics, yours can shine a lot if done right.

Even better, if you feel unsure, you may opt it to make it optional. Hell, I can even help you out on the narrative scenario or at the very least, spell-checks and text editing.
For the moment I see it mostly as appearing in the game over/ bad endings. Having it as a mechanism would mean potentially adding it to all the previous scenes (would be strange if she's pregnant and has a normal belly during the scenes), both for the pictures and the dialogues
A second (and less important) problem is that she isn't supposed to stay out of the Palace for too long (everything happens during a few days or 2/3 weeks maximum), so would be strange if she get visibly pregnant during such a short time .Of course with all those creampies she probably is, but the effects aren't visible in only a few days

But I never dismiss an option that can be interesting (and that I find exciting), so if I find a way to add it to the gameplay and stay coherent with the story / narration, then I'll do it (y)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For the moment I see it mostly as appearing in the game over/ bad endings. Having it as a mechanism would mean potentially adding it to all the previous scenes (would be strange if she's pregnant and has a normal belly during the scenes), both for the pictures and the dialogues
A second (and less important) problem is that she isn't supposed to stay out of the Palace for too long (everything happens during a few days or 2/3 weeks maximum), so would be strange if she get visibly pregnant during such a short time .Of course with all those creampies she probably is, but the effects aren't visible in only a few days

But I never dismiss an option that can be interesting (and that I find exciting), so if I find a way to add it to the gameplay and stay coherent with the story / narration, then I'll do it (y)
Would you consider adding a few more free roam exhibitionism content in the future? I'm quite love that kind of fetish and don't mind after we raise her exh level to max we can walk out of the limit zone naked and have all the NPCs in the area react and commenting on her bold personality and maybe even sexual assault her

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Would you consider adding a few more free roam exhibitionism content in the future? I'm quite love that kind of fetish and don't mind after we raise her exh level to max we can walk out of the limit zone naked and have all the NPCs in the area react and commenting on her bold personality and maybe even sexual assault her
Oh, there will be more possibilities for that with the next update as you will be able to reach level 4 in exhib. So she'll be able to walk in more places naked or with sexy outfits (with still some limits). And of course the reaction of the NPC change depending on that, and some might use it as an opportunity ;)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

How much more content roughly is still yet to be added in the game? I figured v.06 would imply it's only about half done. Hoping for more gangbang or public use human urinal scenes.

Reactions: CummanderShepard

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
How much more content roughly is still yet to be added in the game? I figured v.06 would imply it's only about half done. Hoping for more gangbang or public use human urinal scenes.
Actually it's just that I began with 0.1 and add +0.1 at each update (or +0.05 if it's a relativaly small). I don't know how much work I still have to do, but I'm probably closer to the end than the beginning
Concerning the content: more gangbang, yes; human urinal also (I try to make it more extreme at each level)

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
I'm unable to trigger lvl 4 Exhibition event. I went through the whole walkthrough, not sure what I'm still missing.
Can someone please share a full save!

Rinuax

Jul 25, 2021
Hi mister Tsoda. Excuse me, but how i equip the other costumes? I've tried it with the sections "Equipment" and "items" but they don't work.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes