tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
What’s the changes? If it not secret)
Well, all I can say is that it won't be a succession of different scenes like it is now. Instead there will be some kinds of long "quests" with more choices (even though the word quest isn't completelly accurate). For example, one quest focusing on slavery and the slave market (but I won't say more at this point)

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Are you planing to add dedicated Linux Version? Game freezes very often when run on wine, also some kind of cheat to level up the levels would be nice I am out of content and still with exhibition at 2, maybe add those points for repeatable scenes like one in cheap brothel or with Tavern Owner, at least for your patrons.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Are you planing to add dedicated Linux Version? Game freezes very often when run on wine, also some kind of cheat to level up the levels would be nice I am out of content and still with exhibition at 2, maybe add those points for repeatable scenes like one in cheap brothel or with Tavern Owner, at least for your patrons.
That's a bit difficult to really improve it if I don't work on a Linux system to do it (same for MacOS actually). So it's unlikely I can do much better for the moment...
For exhibitionism, you maybe missed a scene to obtain level 3 (there is the one near the brothel at night, one in the public bath, and one in the sewer with the young men you saw already in the intro)
I could try to add a way to skip the scenes (or a cheat to level up), but it would make a mess with the current system. So, once the level 4 is reached I can work on that, but all I can do at the moment is to provide saves at level 3

Reactions: DracoBorealis

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Fund the scene in Bath house and with young men still can find the one near brothel at night.
When you get naked near the temple at night (with the box) you can see some stars on the right. There is a discussion to listen there. Once it's done, the scene near the brothel at night will appear

Reactions: DracoBorealis

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Someone should make a mod of the game to remove all the art. Not having that garbage distracting you would improve the experience. Mc doesnt have hips, all men look like swamp monsters. Only good bits of art are prob traced.
Hypatia should be involved more to encourage and comment on the mc.

Jorgebanana

May 2, 2020
Tsoda, I absolutely love this game! Your art has improved so much over the months and I look forward to seeing much more of it! Your game is so unique, it's enough to grab the attention of lots of people here. Thank you so much for the amazing experience! Looking forward to much more updates in the future!

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Tsoda it's possible the Walkthrough for this game? Thanks.
I created a basic one for Patreon. This one is a copy (as the public and Patreon update aren't at the same time, I logically can't share the same exactly):

It's pretty basic and I'll add the small events later, and the new scenes for each update

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Changelog:
the 0.5 public version is finally here. I've added:

*6 new big scenes, leading to level 4 in masochism and filth (it doesn’t change anything at the moment, will be for later). Those scenes represent 8 sets of pictures

*1 new ending (the one for exhib level 3) with its own pic (and a new accessory for Messalina)

*2 new buildings are opened in the slum (only one scene in both yet, but there is one I want to use more in future updates)

*The names of the buildings appear when you’re in front. It’s not much, and not so esthetic for the moment, but it makes things more simple I think. I might have forgotten some, so don’t hesitate to tell me

*I redrew the first scene of the jail

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes