Dec 23, 2020
I seemed to be stuck after the gangbang scene in the brothel where they piss on the empress. After that scene, i return to the brothel after a couple of days and i cant seem to do anything nor leave it. Am i missing something or have I run into an issue?
Which scenes have you seen before that?

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
How do I get into the public toilet with the massage clothes? I found the changing box at the temple, but she always stops near the alleyway ends.
I get the same with the other cloth changing boxes. Besides a few minor events, I cant really get anywhere with other outfits or naked.
Asking the right questions here, I have also been trying to figure that out for the last 40 minutes, no luck thus far. All skills are at level 3 yet it is not enough it seems. Am I missing something? Or Have I missed an important event? I can go to the toilet with the massage outfit, but she refuses to enter. I can see the shot with her in the toilets with the massage outfit in the game description, but have absolutely no idea how to actually do it... Help?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Asking the right questions here, I have also been trying to figure that out for the last 40 minutes, no luck thus far. All skills are at level 3 yet it is not enough it seems. Am I missing something? Or Have I missed an important event? I can go to the toilet with the massage outfit, but she refuses to enter. I can see the shot with her in the toilets with the massage outfit in the game description, but have absolutely no idea how to actually do it... Help?
For the moment, you can't. The picture where you can see her with the massage outfit was posted on pixiv as an example of the outift system, but isn't linked with any content so far. New scenes in the public toilets will be added in the next update though

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
For the moment, you can't. The picture where you can see her with the massage outfit was posted on pixiv as an example of the outift system, but isn't linked with any content so far. New scenes in the public toilets will be added in the next update though
Thank you for the heads up, a good clarification. Shame I spent 40 minutes, being sure it was there. Waiting for the next update, fingers-crossed!

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I now that it is only a few day since the last update but when will the other update be??
It'll be a bigger update than last time, so I expect it second half of next month. I sometimes post some images on pixiv about, or some free news on Patreon

Ahmad4440

Jul 19, 2018
Which scenes have you seen before that?
I have only seen 2 scenes before that one. The scene with a guy when she goes to the brothel the first time and the second scene where she sucks a guys stinky weird looking dick. After that, i got the gangbang scene which was initiated by the maid when going to the brothel a third time.

Dec 23, 2020
I have only seen 2 scenes before that one. The scene with a guy when she goes to the brothel the first time and the second scene where she sucks a guys stinky weird looking dick. After that, i got the gangbang scene which was initiated by the maid when going to the brothel a third time.
You still have one scene with the young men. Talk with one of the guys at the table in the middle (don't remember which one, but one of them)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
game breaking bug found
If you enter the massage area in the bathroom too early, the game freezes.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes