druuhl

Apr 22, 2020
In my first try i triggered a throat rape scene when stealing fruits the seconds time early in the game. Now i miss the this options, anyone know thow to trigger this?

Dec 23, 2020
In my first try i triggered a throat rape scene when stealing fruits the seconds time early in the game. Now i miss the this options, anyone know thow to trigger this?
Normally it depends what you chose when you steal fruits the first time (jail or no)

druuhl

Apr 22, 2020
I tried now both, and after that, no new chance to steal again. Dont know what i have done the last time

Remigio

May 5, 2018
the 0.3 public version is finally here. I've added:

*3 new big scenes (4 new pics for that)

*2 minor sex scenes with a new picture (real sex scenes not basic interactions like kissing with various NPC) and one additional interaction with NPCs

*I've added the public bath in the thermae (but with no new interactions there yet)

*Finally the first game over (with its own picture)

*1 new outfit (1.5 actually, as there is a variation)

*Some additional art for the standing pic

*1 new scene in the prostitution cell with a new type of "customer" (might be difficult to trigger)

I added some sounds, but only in 3 scenes yet (the first scene of the game and the 2 minor sex scenes). Right now it's just to test it. Will see if it works well (feel free to tell me your opinion about it)

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I wish they lowered whatever their using that takes all my ram and makes my screen go into BSOD. can't enjoy the game while my toaster constantly turns off and on

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I like the game, but I encountered a problem with it. After I met the old man in the back alley, and cleaned him up, the game shut down. It closed completely. Anyone else have this problem?

Dec 23, 2020
I like the game, but I encountered a problem with it. After I met the old man in the back alley, and cleaned him up, the game shut down. It closed completely. Anyone else have this problem?
I haven't this, but on the save file I shared with Raiden-K, the slot 1 begins a bit after this scene. So might help to avoid the problem

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
сцена в баре замирает, there is a solution to the error?
У меня работает нормально. Автоматически, сразу после того, как всем отдашь выпивку.
Всех возможных клиентов собрал?
2 торчка в туалете, 3 пьяниц, 3 незаинтересованных, 1 дрочер сразу за баром.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I have the same problem, it froze right there
Hi,
I don't really see how you can be in this position during the scene. From which position do you talk with Endubis just before? (from the place we can see on the image, or behind the counter) Also, what is the last line of dialogue before it stops working?

Ahmad4440

Jul 19, 2018
I seemed to be stuck after the gangbang scene in the brothel where they piss on the empress. After that scene, i return to the brothel after a couple of days and i cant seem to do anything nor leave it. Am i missing something or have I run into an issue?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes