tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
does anyone have a saved file? I accidentally deleted mine, I don't want to do the prologue again
I got that one. First save is just after the prologue, second one is after all the scenes of 0.3, third one is just before the scene you can see only if you've chosen to go to the jail during the scene with the merchant

Reactions: quarzo and Raiden-K

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Do you have by chance a screenshot?
Unfortunately no.
Second (voluntary) visit the following day to the bathhouse after the first scene in the sauna.
No quest marker is displayed, but you explore the room and click on the curtain to the masseur. That's where it gets stuck.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Another mistake: latrine
When you visit the latrine the second time (after the scene with the woman and the dildo), you can get to the sleeping man via the walls, just to the right of the curtain. But there is no way back.

Latrine.png

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Another mistake: latrine
When you visit the latrine the second time (after the scene with the woman and the dildo), you can get to the sleeping man via the walls, just to the right of the curtain. But there is no way back.

View attachment 1194176
Oh shit, I forgot about how RPGM handle physics sometimes:cautious:.... Well, will change it for the next one (the good point is that I haven't heard anyone else talking about it so far and it's there since the first demo, so I guess that's not too problematic...)

But for the massage room, I absolutely don't get how you can even enter inside without a quest...

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Don't come. I was just in the bathroom again, this time after the massage scene.
The error occurs when you stand in front of the curtain and then click on the wall on the left. A short text appears, then it freezes.

I saved just before that for safety. When I load the game now, the text is triggered correctly when you click on the curtain, but nothing happens when you click on the wall to the right or left of it.
The error is therefore difficult to understand, even if I would send you the save.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Don't come. I was just in the bathroom again, this time after the massage scene.
The error occurs when you stand in front of the curtain and then click on the wall on the left. A short text appears, then it freezes.

I saved just before that for safety. When I load the game now, the text is triggered correctly when you click on the curtain, but nothing happens when you click on the wall to the right or left of it.
The error is therefore difficult to understand, even if I would send you the save.
Oh ok, got it. I made the mistake to let it as "trigger by action" (the default value on event in RPGM) instead of "trigger by touch". Normally it's supposed to appear immediately when you face the curtain and then she steps back. But if you face the wall, she can't step back, which makes a bug. Well, thank for pointing that one. I gonna change it, but for the moment, all I can say is: just face the curtain (but there is nothing to see anyway)

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I would appreciate a questbook. I'm not sure if I've done all events. Or a detailed changelog would be helpfull.
For the new scenes, I posted it on patreon that way

*4 new big scenes. More exactly 4.5 as there is a choice at some point of one scenes that leads to completely different events

*The first ending (finally). Obtained in the brothel from level 3 in fame

*2 medium scenes (relatively long, but not as long as the main scenes, and without new pictures). Those scenes are visible in the toilet under specific conditions. Actually, I posted a while ago a pic to illustrate how the clothing system works. It represented a scene that didn't exist but as a few people asked me how to obtain it in the game, I decided to write one based on that pic

*Some new environments, including the city at dawn (only in one scene yet, but could do more later)

*I redrawn the title screen and two scenes of the demo

Important: one of the scenes is visible only if you chose to go to jail during the scene with the merchant

And if you got everything, the memory room should look that way (except the scenes circled in blue and green that appear depending on your choice during the first scene with the merchant)

all scenes.png

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
I improved all skills by level 3 and got stuck, I don't know what to do next in the story :^0

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes