kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
Need Help!
i did the body writing scene and tried to enter the bathhouse afterwards, but my game "froze" (character stuck on the stair in bathing are but NPC's can still move).
This is the first time i etered the bathhouse in this save.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game abruptly shut down during the scene with all the naked vagrants in the ruins. It's the vagrant to the left by the small room.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Need Help!
i did the body writing scene and tried to enter the bathhouse afterwards, but my game "froze" (character stuck on the stair in bathing are but NPC's can still move).
This is the first time i etered the bathhouse in this save.
Ah, sorry sorry, my mistake. I checked the file in RPGM, and I indeed made a mistake that blocks you if you don't enter in the bath before that scene (I did the body writing a long time after the bath scene so I didn't see that error coming...). I'll correct in the next release, but my advice for the moment would be to just enter in the bath first, and see the scene with body writing afterward. Then, it won't block the character (you don't even need to see the scene with the women, just enter, wait a second, and then leave)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Do you have a screenshot of the place where it occurs?
No, I don't. It also happens when you meet the other guy down lower in the ruins to the right. I forget his name, but the game plays half way through it before it totally shuts down. It just goes "POOF!" like it was never open.

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
Ah, sorry sorry, my mistake. I checked the file in RPGM, and I indeed made a mistake that blocks you if you don't enter in the bath before that scene (I did the body writing a long time after the bath scene so I didn't see that error coming...).
Ahh then i have to do a new save because it won't let me leave with the bodywriting on and i fogot to make a safe before the writing event ^^

but i'll keep that in mind now.

Keep up the good work

Reactions: tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
No, I don't. It also happens when you meet the other guy down lower in the ruins to the right. I forget his name, but the game plays half way through it before it totally shuts down. It just goes "POOF!" like it was never open.
Hmmm so there is no error message of any sort... I mean if the game freazes or if there is an error message I can understand, but if it just shuts down it's probably because of RPGM software itself (sometimes, mods seems to shuts down for some PC). In that case, it's not really possible on my side to change it. But just to know, do you play on PC, and does it freezes in the big hall in the ruins (with the light in the center)?

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Hmmm so there is no error message of any sort... I mean if the game freazes or if there is an error message I can understand, but if it just shuts down it's probably because of RPGM software itself (sometimes, mods seems to shuts down for some PC). In that case, it's not really possible on my side to change it. But just to know, do you play on PC, and does it freezes in the big hall in the ruins (with the light in the center)?
No error messages. Just a total shutdown. Only in the two areas I described to you. So it's not actually a freeze. The game more or less just closes itself.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Love what I have seen of this, but would really love a Mac version. I tried converting the latest to Mac, but can't get it to work. Cannot save or see saves. What version of RPGMV is being used? That could be the issue I'm running into...

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Last version i was getting a virus alert from this game, does this file have the same problem?

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Normally I included a save file that begins right before the 0.5 scenes. Don't you have it already?

I post it here in case. There is also a . Don't remember if it was posted
Sorry, just downloaded the game and noticed, thanks for the save tho

Reactions: tsoda

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Normally I included a save file that begins right before the 0.5 scenes. Don't you have it already?

I post it here in case. There is also a . Don't remember if it was posted
Unfortunately, the walkthrough is not possuble to download. :(

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes