Taxeiraki

Jun 23, 2018
No, the temple of Venus is not that building. You can find it more to the south-west, the ruined temple.

You won't be able to enter until you have slept the night in the mat several times and unlocked it.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
No, the temple of Venus is not that building. You can find it more to the south-west, the ruined temple.

You won't be able to enter until you have slept the night in the mat several times and unlocked it.
Whoops, it was night for me, and I didn`t think clearly.
Taxeiraki`s right, the temple is on the south-west part of map, in the slums.

Apr 15, 2018
Kinda. At night there are crates for changing cloths (at the temple for example). But only at night and a limited area.

How do I get the ropes?

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Got problem I am playing this under wine the game opens there are sounds and I can click something but screen is black do I need some more files to run it? Btw I do like game darker theme and graphics there unique among either cheap plastic looking 3-D or Japanese animations.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Got problem I am playing this under wine the game opens there are sounds and I can click something but screen is black do I need some more files to run it? Btw I do like game darker theme and graphics there unique among either cheap plastic looking 3-D or Japanese animations.
When you say wine, you mean Apple or Linux? I know nothing about it as I only use a PC, but I know there is the option for at least Apple when I deploy the game in RPGM software. Never tried that one cause I can't check myself if it works well, and eventually change the settings

Reactions: gisellepalmer

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
When you say wine, you mean Apple or Linux? I know nothing about it as I only use a PC, but I know there is the option for at least Apple when I deploy the game in RPGM software. Never tried that one cause I can't check myself if it works well, and eventually change the settings
Yes under Linux/Ubuntu 20.041 I played other RPGM games from this site Cursed and Dungeons Slaves and had no problem running those.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks. That's quite some work, but it's really nice to create it (even though I still got to improve many things)
Can't wait to see how you will improving the game, I'm enjoy both updates and feel like the arts in this version look much better compare to the previous one

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Can't wait to see how you will improving the game, I'm enjoy both updates and feel like the arts in this version look much better compare to the previous one
Well, the next one will be relatively short and mainly centered on exhib (mostly short scenes on the map instead of long ones). I also redrew 2 scenes of the intro, so hope it'll look better for that part

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
I really like the way it is going :D
A bit bumed saves didnt acarry ower, but story changed a bit.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes