Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I'm kind of into this, the plot such as it is is pretty hot, art style is something all right. Hope sound effects get added somewhere down the line though, IMO games just feel kind of lacklustre without them.

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Guys, could you point out which scene I am missing? The updates says 3 big scenes were added, but I only found two: the spa exhibisionism and the striptease in the new tabern in the south of the city. I can't seem to find the 3rd one.
Thanks

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Guys, could you point out which scene I am missing? The updates says 3 big scenes were added, but I only found two: the spa exhibisionism and the striptease in the new tabern in the south of the city. I can't seem to find the 3rd one.
Thanks
I also found only 2 scenes ... but maybe the third is this?

kinghusky07

Feb 21, 2018
does anyone know, if there will be bestiality in this game? with the dogs at night, the guy with his kennel full of dogs in heat and the overall theme of the game it seems like it could happen in the future

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
does anyone know, if there will be bestiality in this game? with the dogs at night, the guy with his kennel full of dogs in heat and the overall theme of the game it seems like it could happen in the future
According to the pixiv, there'll be (but Patreon isn't that friendly with it)

Reactions: kinghusky07

Remigio

May 5, 2018
tsoda I wanted to ask you if in the future there will be fisting and piss drinking in the X-RAY version where you can see the liquid that fills Messalina's stomach. Thanks.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
tsoda I wanted to ask you if in the future there will be fisting and piss drinking in the X-RAY version where you can see the liquid that fills Messalina's stomach. Thanks.
Piss drinking (with vision inside), probably. Fisting, not sure at all :unsure:

Reactions: Remigio

Remigio

May 5, 2018
The 0.2 was just released today on Patreon. So should be in 2 weeks for the public (the 4th of January)
Thanks for the answer .... can I just ask what fetish did you add to chapter 2?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Thanks for the answer .... can I just ask what fetish did you add to chapter 2?
Quite classical (similar to the other ones), with some pee drinking, bondage... also some clear indications about bestiality (but no actual scene for that yet, just some dialogues and basic actions)

Reactions: Remigio

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
I downloaded the new Episode by becoming a Patreon... and i don´t see how this is called an update.

Thermae not usable anymore, you can´t enter anything really in the slums, no scenes in the tavern that are new. This seems to be more of a downgrade of the first episode Oo

Oh, seems you have to do NOTHING but sleep for a few days and there are new scenes then... wtf. Oo

After all this is pure disappointment as an update!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Quite classical (similar to the other ones), with some pee drinking, bondage... also some clear indications about bestiality (but no actual scene for that yet, just some dialogues and basic actions)
Would be nice if we got some public gang bang, exhibitionism but in daylight, pet play with dog collar and leash, public humiliating for stealing... everything to bring the empress down
And would be even more fun if she was so horny and degenerate enough to sneak in her own Praetorian guard's barrack and serving them

Reactions: YinBlack
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes