tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I downloaded the new Episode by becoming a Patreon... and i don´t see how this is called an update.

Thermae not usable anymore, you can´t enter anything really in the slums, no scenes in the tavern that are new. This seems to be more of a downgrade of the first episode Oo

Oh, seems you have to do NOTHING but sleep for a few days and there are new scenes then... wtf. Oo

After all this is pure disappointment as an update!
Hi, I don't really get why you have this. Everything that was in the previous version is there, (Thermae included), I checked again with 0.1 save files. Which version of the game are the save files you used (0.1 or demo)?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Would be nice if we got some public gang bang, exhibitionism but in daylight, pet play with dog collar and leash, public humiliating for stealing... everything to bring the empress down
And would be even more fun if she was so horny and degenerate enough to sneak in her own Praetorian guard's barrack and serving them
I can't reveal exactly which scenes will be or not in the future, but as her level of fame, masochism... increases, those situations will be more likely

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
Hi, I don't really get why you have this. Everything that was in the previous version is there, (Thermae included), I checked again with 0.1 save files. Which version of the game are the save files you used (0.1 or demo)?
I played from the start, so no Save File was used!!

But I started again from the beginning and now it seems to work Oo

But the game crashes when you get in the tent of aphopis. Can´t do a thing than end it.

Last edited:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I played from the start, so no Save File was used!!

But I started again from the beginning and now it seems to work Oo

But the game crashes when you get in the tent of aphopis. Can´t do a thing than end it.
That's strange I tried with various config but got nothing wrong. Does it crash right at the beginning?

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
At the beginning it worked now and I had her at Level 2 everywhere when it crashed:

No, it crashes when you visit apophis tent at night.

In my third try due to the apophis-crash i encountered the following:

Also it seems that if you let the merchant call the "cops" at the first stealing you don´t have a chance to ever get to level 2 of masochism and you get stuck in the game through that.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
At the beginning it worked now and I had her at Level 2 everywhere when it crashed:

No, it crashes when you visit apophis tent at night.

In my third try due to the apophis-crash i encountered the following:

Also it seems that if you let the merchant call the "cops" at the first stealing you don´t have a chance to ever get to level 2 of masochism and you get stuck in the game through that.
I honnestly don't understand how it happens as absolutely nothing has been added to those scenes between 0.1 and 0.2 (so if the problem is in 0.2, it's in 0.1 too, but I got no other review about it). Also, for the merchant, if he calls the guard, only one scene won't appear in 0.2, which is normal in the story, but is linked with fame only (and not masochism, which is strange if you have it).

I checked everything about it this morning, but found nothing in the file that explains it...

I join a save file with 2 saves where the scene with Apophis is passed in both cases (the number 1 with only the intro done, and the second one with all the scene of demo 1 and 2 and the 0.1 version done). It doesn't solve the problem yet, but it makes it possible to see the other scenes that way until I find what makes it crash

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's also the day when Patreon will delete the account. But I'll add it anyway (and go to Subscribe Star then...:unsure:)
I think the best way to by passing the patreon rule would be making a patch with those taboo content and post them on subscribestar or on lewdpatcher and put it on this site, Ecchi sensei game developer use that tactic and it was a succeed. His main game still on patreon but players on f95 could download the taboo patch and play with full experience

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I think the best way to by passing the patreon rule would be making a patch with those taboo content and post them on subscribestar or on lewdpatcher and put it on this site, Ecchi sensei game developer use that tactic and it was a succeed. His main game still on patreon but players on f95 could download the taboo patch and play with full experience
That's a solution. But as I plan it to represent a few scenes (or succession of scenes) it could be a big change between patch/ no patch version. Well, it's not for the next release anyway

Remigio

May 5, 2018

Hi Everyone
So the public version of 0.2 is out now
It's the biggest update so far and it represented quite a lot of work actually.
What's new then? I've added:
*6 new big scenes
*The first repeatable events
*3 new creepy fans
*2 new types of interaction with the creepy fans
*2 new clothes
*1 new box for exhibitionism (it teases a potential fantasy Messalina might have in the future)
*A few new places
*New NPCs on the different maps
*Redrawn one of the previous scenes (posted the image on pixiv, but can't do it with a public Patreon post)
I wasn't able to add new sex sounds (the ones I found weren't really interesting) or a game over.
The file is
You may notice it's a smaller file than the 0.1. That's because I deleted the useless pictures and sounds that are by default on RPGM (the ones I'll never use)
There is a save file beginning right after the intro, in case you don't want to play it again. Else, you can put a save file from 0.1, or just start a new game. Up to you anyway.
I also worked on a potential bug for one of the scenes (with Apophis). Normally it's fine now
That's all for now. I let you play and, hopefully, enjoy. Don't hesitate to message me in case of error, bug...

Reactions: Sabɘ

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I like the premise, but god damn the art style genuinely freaks me out and is just a straight turn off because of the wrinkly design of the dicks and then everything is just covered in smeg and warts? I understand they are supposed to be filthy and whatnot, but god damn. Other than that the game is fine, story is decent even though I'm rushing through it to end the scenes as quickly as possible so I can get those freaky designs of my screen.

Reactions: LochLomondLost

inka01

Jul 21, 2018
How do I get into the public toilet with the massage clothes? I found the changing box at the temple, but she always stops near the alleyway ends.
I get the same with the other cloth changing boxes. Besides a few minor events, I cant really get anywhere with other outfits or naked.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes