flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I think the art has a sort of filthy charm to it that matches the dirtiness and disgustingly dick hardening writing and scenarios. I'm not sure I would enjoy this game as much if it has some by the numbers standard dime a dozen soft anime girl artstyle that you can find hundreds of already on pixiv. The art actually kind of reminds me of Blargsnarf's a bit.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
wish there was more drug content where she slowly gets addicted and at the end she will do literally anything for a hit, other than that great game

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
There is a bug when trying to enter into de "pugnus" place at night after talking with the women during the morning. It says "Failed to load: data /Map079.json" an I have to restart the game. Apparently it´s a missing file. Someone else?

PD. That file, "Map079.json" is in the previous version of the game. You can copy it from the previous version and paste in the new one and it works.
There was indeed an issue (a map deleted in the process). I updated the link , and in the page. Thanks for pointing this bug

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
wish there was more drug content where she slowly gets addicted and at the end she will do literally anything for a hit, other than that great game
There will be more drug content soon, don't worry

The file was deleted by Mega.
Indeed, I had to change it, due to an important bug, and then delete the old Mega link

A reconstruction of the real face of Messalina Valeria according one of her portraits when young. Se was a beauty ;) She was not blonde, but according Juvenal, she used a blonde wig when she was whoring herself in Suburra under the Greek nickname "Lycisca" (she-wolf)
I actually wondered if I should indicate it's a wig, but actually found it more exciting if it was her real hair colour (and yes, it's 100% subjective). Interesting video by the way :)

any1 can share a save?
please a save
Fine, save file attached (01 after intro, 02 at level 4 for everything, and 03 level 4 for everything, and level 5 for masochism)

airmailer

Oct 22, 2017
To the creator:
Please don't use special letters such as é and spaces in file names, that's just asking for trouble. I'm having trouble just extracting the game from the .rar because of that, and while playing I'm getting "Image could not be found" errors.

Aug 12, 2018
Well, of course. I just took a month break till the mid september, but nothing changes. I regularly post free news about it in Patreon or Pixiv (only pics on pixiv though)
Oh nice! I didn't know about the break. I hope you used it for holidays. ;)
I used to be a patreon of you, but with the unfortunate events this year, I sadly have to spare every euro bc I don't know what to expect this winter. :rolleyes:

Reactions: tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Will there be content in the helping of gang route to seduce their enemies in the future updates?
You mean the 2 bandits in the sewers? There will be more content with them (probably dealing with their ennemies, indeed), but not in the current route (filth)

Reactions: Hurrim38

Megatom

Dec 2, 2021
You mean the 2 bandits in the sewers? There will be more content with them (probably dealing with their ennemies, indeed), but not in the current route (filth)
Hi tsoda! When will be release of the new version? :)
Also want to suggest:
Can you add the posibility to replay the slave market scene? Something like: After the get free from the slavery give us oppunity go to the market slave at day and talk with the slave trader (while naked). He will notice that you have to be in the chains because you are looks like a runned away salve. So we can re-choise the master and will be cool to have an oppunity to see all scenes without save-load proccess.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Hi tsoda! When will be release of the new version? :)
Also want to suggest:
Can you add the posibility to replay the slave market scene? Something like: After the get free from the slavery give us oppunity go to the market slave at day and talk with the slave trader (while naked). He will notice that you have to be in the chains because you are looks like a runned away salve. So we can re-choise the master and will be cool to have an oppunity to see all scenes without save-load proccess.
Hi,
well, I released it on Patreon saturday, so the public version will be the 26th
I thought about it for the slave market, but it's a bit hard with all the switches and parameters. But I added the option to unlock all the scenes linked with the slave market in the memory room in this new version (if you've finished it once). Not exactly the same, but it helps

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

• The continuation of the filth route. It contains 3 big scenes with variations in dialogues and pics depending on your choices. So, in total 6 new sets of pics (you might recognised some female characters inspired by various comics/ manga)
  • 1new repeatable scene, depending on your choices during the slave route
  • A few new environments reflecting the filthiness of this new route. I used some tools to improve that. Hope you’ll like it. There is also an environment with Roman-looking buildings
  • Other scenes in the gallery room have a better background now (the ones related with fame)
  • Added a switch to unlock all the masochism scenes in the gallery room, if you’ve reached level 5 in this one (see pic 5)
All the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red

The saves files included begin after the intro, before the filth route, and at the end of the previous update

You can also join the server

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes