jmccity

Oct 18, 2017
I was enjoying the game but then accidently deleted my save 3ish hours in. Any saves that are back in the main town so I can just access the gallery I have little desire to replay all scenes.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I was enjoying the game but then accidently deleted my save 3ish hours in. Any saves that are back in the main town so I can just access the gallery I have little desire to replay all scenes.
This one has most of the scenes in the gallery. It's the file save 3, then you can push the red button in the gallery room to unlock al the masochist scenes and bad endings (some scenes in the filth route are missing though)

Reactions: jmccity

AA300

Jun 12, 2023
Some wonky spelling here and there, such as the word Already being spelt as 'Allready' several times.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
So, I'm trying to run the game on Mac but it's trying to write saves somewhere in a root directory, apparently. Dev, did you install some kind of plugin that redirects saves? And if so, which one is it?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
So, I'm trying to run the game on Mac but it's trying to write saves somewhere in a root directory, apparently. Dev, did you install some kind of plugin that redirects saves? And if so, which one is it?
Actually I already tried to make it for Mac in the past, with someone who was testing it, but the save never worked, even when I extracted the Mac version in RPGMaker. Seems I need to extract it with a Mac to have it woring properly...

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Actually I already tried to make it for Mac in the past, with someone who was testing it, but the save never worked, even when I extracted the Mac version in RPGMaker. Seems I need to extract it with a Mac to have it woring properly...
No, that's not it (i'm not very savvy when it comes to js, so don't quote me on this), but I think you got some plugin (or just some code in main.js or something) that tries to write saves somewhere else (as opposed to inside to www or app.nw (for mac)), and that's the main problem.

When you play the game on windows, where is it trying to write the saves? If it's outside www somewhere, then I'm right. If not, then I have no idea what the problem is and mac users should just launch a local server and run the game in node.

On another (unrelated) note, this thread is missing a scat tag. People who don't like that kind of thing should be able to avoid it and people who are into that sort of thing shouldn't miss the game when searching by tag.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
No, that's not it (i'm not very savvy when it comes to js, so don't quote me on this), but I think you got some plugin (or just some code in main.js or something) that tries to write saves somewhere else (as opposed to inside to www or app.nw (for mac)), and that's the main problem.

When you play the game on windows, where is it trying to write the saves? If it's outside www somewhere, then I'm right. If not, then I have no idea what the problem is and mac users should just launch a local server and run the game in node.

On another (unrelated) note, this thread is missing a scat tag. People who don't like that kind of thing should be able to avoid it and people who are into that sort of thing shouldn't miss the game when searching by tag.
For the version there, it's saved on the game file, between Locale and www (like most rpgm games I've played)

As for the scat tag, I didn't created the page on f95 and got no control over it, so I can't change it (else would have put the tag, especially as the option to see it or not is in the game)

morel

May 2, 2018
I have a bug where after choosing on of 3 options for slave path a picture of a man remains on left of my screen

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I have a bug where after choosing on of 3 options for slave path a picture of a man remains on left of my screen
It seems to happen to a few people for a reaso I don't get (it's supposed to disappear, and it does for many people). Normaly it gets removed during the next scene

morel

May 2, 2018
It seems to happen to a few people for a reaso I don't get (it's supposed to disappear, and it does for many people). Normaly it gets removed during the next scene
It was still there in the next scene, maybe it disappears by the end of next scene?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
It seems if all fetish levels are 4 or higher that bug dosent happen
Well that's actually interesting. I'll try to check if there is a link with the levels in RPGM (normally it's just something like "delete pic number X" in the system, but that's worth checking)

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes