4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

FramedPigeon

Feb 2, 2020
Definitely off to a great start, gonna keep my eye on this one. The lewd scenes are really fantastic and the humor is good, hopefully there will be plenty of shortstack content in the future. Good luck Dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuckDev Games

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
no engrish and the models look good along with the shadows and rendering. Hope to see more updates.
Though i do think you need to change the speaker name color for the mc and kino cuz its black on black

Last edited:

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
no engrish and the models look good along with the shadows and rendering. Hope to see more updates.
Though i do think you need to change the speaker name color for the mc and kino cuz its black on black
This was a slight oversight on my part since the game was done first, and then all the UI changes came afterwards. I had completely forgotten to change the darker name text to a more lighter tone, but I've already gone ahead and changed it for the next release :)

Reactions: vilewe7570

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I'll be honest; I expected to be let down badly, as it tends to be that way with so many games of the genre, but to my surprise, this game looks really fucking amazeballs, and, the writing is good too, which is promising. I think this will be a great game, as it's pretty damn good just as it is now, and the quality is overall high too. Hats off to you DuckDev Games :giggle:

• Red Heart

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I'll be honest; I expected to be let down badly, as it tends to be that way with so many games of the genre, but to my surprise, this game looks really fucking amazeballs, and, the writing is good too, which is promising. I think this will be a great game, as it's pretty damn good just as it is now, and the quality is overall high too. Hats off to you DuckDev Games :giggle:
Love getting messages like this, really puts a smile on my face to know people are enjoying it! I put a lot of love, time and effort into everything I do to get the best possible quality I can, so nothing will ever be half-assed and I'm constantly improving. :)

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Is she going to stay small or will there be an option to make her bigger like Pixie from CK?
View attachment 1870691
Yup! Kino already has a larger/human form of herself made and ready to be used in scenes. I'm planning on releasing a small teaser of her larger/human form once I have the scene map prepared and created, no ETA on when that'll be though.

Zoinkers32

Sep 8, 2019
Enjoyed this game that much i'm giving you my comment-ginity. The review i've written detailed everything I enjoy about this little gem. I wish you great success in the future.

• Red Heart

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Yup! Kino already has a larger/human form of herself made and ready to be used in scenes. I'm planning on releasing a small teaser of her larger/human form once I have the scene map prepared and created, no ETA on when that'll be though.
What are the odds of getting the character card from one of the characters? I want to make some memes.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Enjoyed this game that much i'm giving you my comment-ginity. The review i've written detailed everything I enjoy about this little gem. I wish you great success in the future.
Had a good read through your review, really put a smile on my face before I go to bed so thank you for the kind words! Kino will be receiving an equally adorable mount in the next part of episode 1, as well as a significant increase in headpats :D

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
What are the odds of getting the character card from one of the characters? I want to make some memes.
Going to bed now, but if you can pm me I'll be happy to share a card when I wake up. Though, if it's a more spoilery kind of card it'll have to wait until the next release since I want to keep that type of stuff under wraps for now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Isekai adult games tend to be either really good or really bad. This one, based on this first release, seems that is going to be one of the really good ones.
I see that on the developer notes, it says that animations are planned. Usually I think animations make games better but the issue with koikatsu games is that every sex scene ends up feeling and looking the same because devs just reuse the same default animations. I think the way sex scenes are presented in the game right now, is fine.

hendol

Apr 3, 2022
Really nice game ! I like the graphics ^^ Love the goblin !!! :D and the story is cute lol ! can't wait to see the next !

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes