4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Pretty good so far.

I have no major complaints other than very inconsistent audio volume.
But since audio is all unpacked in the same folder and in the same format it's easily fixed with an Audacity macro.

Will continue playing this.
I tried to take them into Audacity and lower the volumes of all the files manually since the code for doing it in Renpy is a little bugged. It didn't personally seem off to me, but I will take another look at it when the main content of part 2 is finished. Thanks for checking it out! :)

Reactions: wiwem71072

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I've dropped links to an Android version! And it took way longer to get working than I care to admit. Had a lot of troubles building the app, but hopefully future Android releases will go a lot smoother now I've gone through the headache of fixing it all.

If there are any issues let me know. I've tested it myself and never ran into any bugs so hopefully it should be working fine for everyone else.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the preview, honestly I didn't see the battle with the tiger shark at the subway coming, but I'm glad you took it in that direction because the finale was totally worth it. Honestly guys, this next update is going to completely blow your mind.
CharaStudio-2022-06-15-21-44-40-Render.png

Last edited:

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
Some choices will have impact on scenes in future updates, for now though there is only one choice that will have impact and that's the seduce or knock out the Goblin choice.

An episode selector will eventually be implemented into the game to make unlocking scenes you haven't got before easier though, so there's no need to worry about making the wrong choices.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Some choices will have impact on scenes in future updates, for now though there is only one choice that will have impact and that's the seduce or knock out the Goblin choice.

An episode selector will eventually be implemented into the game to make unlocking scenes you haven't got before easier though, so there's no need to worry about making the wrong choices.
Choices with consequences are better as it's more immersive then catering to the lowest common denominator :sneaky: Rather see the cute goblin with some brains that remembers things instead of being the ditzy girl that's brain damaged with the attention span of a goldfish. If the player favors her multiple times then they obviously want more to do with her then one that repeatedly ignores her multiple times.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
It looks nice but mc seems pretty dumb like he knocks out a goblin to escape ok. It's a little weird he has to be told to try this and can't think about it himself but ok. But then after he escapes he doesn't take the goblins weapon or anything someone with common sense would do. No instead of stabbing the goblin with its spear he puts the goblin in a bag and slams it against the ground making a lot of noise. Comedy is fun and stuff but that's a step away from being a retard.

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
It looks nice but mc seems pretty dumb like he knocks out a goblin to escape ok. It's a little weird he has to be told to try this and can't think about it himself but ok. But then after he escapes he doesn't take the goblins weapon or anything someone with common sense would do. No instead of stabbing the goblin with its spear he puts the goblin in a bag and slams it against the ground making a lot of noise. Comedy is fun and stuff but that's a step away from being a retard.
Stripping the Goblin Boss and taking all their stuff/leader position would have been fun but taking over the goblin tribe for a small, albeit cute, goblin harem would have put this closer to Goblin Layer; death of goblin guys by NTR. Luckily for those that fucked Riko there is hope she'll become more then a one time hit and run :love:

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
The thing is, it's in the title for what the MC is. He's not meant to be some Jesus-kun Isekai warrior that knows how to suddenly deal with every single high pressure situation properly or even really think before he acts on an impulse-he's a nobody goofball who reacts opposite of the Isekai hero trope, it's kinda the point of the story.

He acted on an impulse of anger from the shitty situation he's in and didn't think of the consequences. He's not and has never been a fighter, so grabbing a weapon and his things after hearing a Goblin bellow to alert the entire tribe isn't something someone who has never been in such dangerous situation, and with a mind racing at a 100mph would think to do; it's run and try to escape, or stay to loot and potentially get killed.

I do really appreciate you taking your time to play however. I do think you're taking what is meant to be a lighthearted, comedic segment and thinking about it too seriously, and more in tune with how an Isekai protagonist would usually behave, but there'll be plenty of serious moments throughout the story as he evolves as a character, so I hope you'll keep an eye on it for future updates.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The thing is, it's in the title for what the MC is. He's not meant to be some Jesus-kun Isekai warrior that knows how to suddenly deal with every single high pressure situation properly or even really think before he acts on an impulse-he's a nobody goofball who reacts opposite of the Isekai hero trope, it's kinda the point of the story.

He acted on an impulse of anger from the shitty situation he's in and didn't think of the consequences. He's not and has never been a fighter, so grabbing a weapon and his things after hearing a Goblin bellow to alert the entire tribe isn't something someone who has never been in such dangerous situation, and with a mind racing at a 100mph would think to do; it's run and try to escape, or stay to loot and potentially get killed.

I do appreciate you taking your time to play, but I think you're taking what is meant to be a lighthearted, comedic segment and thinking about it too seriously, and more in tune with how an Isekai protagonist would usually behave. There'll be plenty of serious moments throughout the story as he evolves as a character, so I hope you'll keep an eye on it for future updates.
Are you sure he isn't Jesus-kun? Even though the universe changes itself in response to his choice about how to deal with the goblin before he even sees them? :p

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018

I do really appreciate you taking your time to play however. I do think you're taking what is meant to be a lighthearted, comedic segment and thinking about it too seriously, and more in tune with how an Isekai protagonist would usually behave, but there'll be plenty of serious moments throughout the story as he evolves as a character, so I hope you'll keep an eye on it for future updates.
My problem isn't that he's not jesus its just that he comes off as dumb. I'm fine with him alerting the goblin tribe even him getting captured I actually liked those parts its just what happens in between that's just dumb. It could've been improved by him grabing the goblin knocking him out or killing him then he tries to get out but gets caught then the chase to boss room happens. You can have goofiness and comedy without making the mc an idiot.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes