VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

drebin

May 1, 2017
release notes for The Northwood Lair ver. 1.35:

- Fixed Arcanium "Return" main menu and H scene buttons to correctly flash to red when hovered over by the mouse pointer

- Updated Arcanium font style, size, and postion to match other H scenes

- Updated font size for "Summon Tentacles" and "Lifted Missionary" to be easier to read

- Added light border to "Penetrate" and "All the way through" text buttons to help see them under bright lighting conditions

- Fixed Back Alley H scene occasionally locking newer H scenes and overlapping GUI depending on where the scene was loaded from (Tavern or Teleporter Room)

- Back Alley now correctly returns players to the previous locations they loaded the scene from (Tavern or Teleporter Room)

- Fixed an audio bug preventing R18 SFX from playing in the Corruption Test scene when viewing the Queue H scene

- Added Change Scene dialogue to Extreme Deepthroat Skull Lord x Miku H scene to allow quick switching to other Skull Lord x Miku H scenes

- Fixed Prison Cell "Return" main menu and H scene exit buttons to correctly flash to red when hovered over by the mouse pointer

- Added ability to skip Titan introduction sequence: click anywhere to activate skip function

- Added Change Scene dialogue to Titan IA H scenes to allow quick switching to other Lusty x IA H scenes

- Fixed Titan ship interaction with sea to correctly bob with waves

Fixed Titan "Return" main menu button to correctly flash to red when hovered over by the mouse pointer

- Fixed Luka's Bondage Lounge "Return" buttons to correctly flash to red when hovered over by the mouse pointer for all H scenes

- Added Change Scene dialogue to Luka + Henchman x Miku H scenes in Luka's Bondage Lounge to allow quick switching to other Luka + Henchman x Miku H scenes

- Renamed Luka Solo H scene "Auto-Eroticism" to "Rubbing" to prepare for future Luka Solo H scenes

- Fixed Return button for Luka Solo H menu to properly close Solo H scenes menu

- Fixed Return button for Luka Futanari H menu to properly close Luka Futanari Potion H scenes menu

- Fixed anchor point for Go Back button for Henchman H menu so that it will not float outside its GUI

- Fixed main menu title to read Luka's Bondage Lounge instead of Menu to match other H menus across other scenes

- Fixed Teleport Room "Return" button to correctly flash to red when hovered over by the mouse pointer

release notes for The Northwood Lair ver. 1.35s:

- Added 6 new H animations

- Added 1 new H scene

- Added 2 new pre-H scenes

- Added 1 new BGM

- Added 3 new voice files

- Added 1 new ambient SFX mix

- Added 1 new SFX

- Activated new Prison Cell GUI

- Added Luka's prison cell

- Added Rin's prison cell

- Added 2P H menu for Luka in Prison Cell

- Added bondage Luka to Prison Cell

- Added suspended Rin V2 to Prison Cell

- Added Henchman v3 to Henchman x Luka H scene in Prison Cell

- Added 3 dust nodes

- Added 5 new light sources

- Adjusted hallway light sources to be a mix between baked and realtime

- Fixed critical bug in Prison Cell where smooth fade in from black would not work, even when changing scenes for multiple instances

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Does someone have the anniversary version, I'd like to try the game out but would prefer the newest version

tractordriver

Apr 6, 2018
funnily enough the best part for me in the game is music.
Anyone have any ideas where it is/how to extract it?
ive tried looking trough the game files got nothing.

Reactions: Hapxier

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
The Northwood Lair ver. 1.35 update 3 - Stratovarius Torrent (not compressed, you need 11 GB free on your HDD)
(estract the zip to use the file)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: XavierCZ

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
for me it crashes after the begining sinematic thingy any idea why? pls help
have you try down your resolution graphic? this game is good but is very heavy for a computer with low state , dont quiet , my pc have a difficulty for run this game , but i can with very poor qualité (but still is suitable)

random63

Oct 19, 2018
have you try down your resolution graphic? this game is good but is very heavy for a computer with low state , dont quiet , my pc have a difficulty for run this game , but i can with very poor qualité (but still is suitable)
it started to work when i outpab and then tab back in when it is still loading dont know why but it works thanks for the reply tho

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes