VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

venivichi

Jun 10, 2018
Probably missing something but when i run the game (1.33 version) the models in the game simply dont move at all during animations,any idea what to do?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know how to unlock all the other scenes and playing the rpg mode, you guys have any clue?
Yea same here. I always wondered what the hell you're supposed to do in this game. Every time a new build is out the changelog says there's multiple new animations added but I've been checking this game out since like 1.21 and there's still only the same few animations. Are the rest locked or what?

gtox

Apr 26, 2018
Poor optimization, combat needs alot of work. Also it does not tell you that you need to attack with perfects only. Just a word of advice you should add an option to opt out of the fight and get to the actual game like witch trainer.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Why is OP not updating this game? its way better than the usual trash uploaded daily in this page
Why don't you post some links to the new version so? We can then mirror those links and put them in the OP. Looks better on you than whining about it.

Reactions: cooldude33

GraphicalAdri

Mar 9, 2018
Why don't you post some links to the new version so? We can then mirror those links and put them in the OP. Looks better on you than whining about it.
First off. I cant post any link due page's rules. The new users need to make 3 posts before posing links, but it doesn't matter because the only viable download link i found was the 1.34 update in an 12hour-download time due capped to 50-100kbs.
Second. I know that whining its not helpful but OP should say something if he is going to simply leave the post dead, because he dont respond to any comment(at least of this game) or PMs related to the post.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes