VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
The Nopy download is corrupted/doesnt work, it downloads a 800 mb archive instead of the 3.5 it says to download
Also, gofile is under maintenance it seems

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
is there a trick to unpacking this tried 9z 8z 7z opener dled the 7z program from the link on first page none work the 7z file manager program from first page says something about some data after the end of the payload data causing an error

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm looking at it now - just FYI, unless you respond to my post, @ me or PM me, I don't see any of the problems you're having, so sorry it's taken until now. Thanks @Nostalgiac for letting me know.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry guys, my file got corrupted somehow so I'm reuploading. It's a big file so will take a while to reupload and make mirrors. Will post another note here when I've updated the OP with fixed files.

Again, sorry for the hassle.
My bad, i'm kinda new to forums in general, i'll try to keep it in mind next time, thanks for the upload btw :D

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ok, I've reuploaded and posted new links in the OP. I downloaded file back from Mega, and certain at least that one works. The other two mirrors I'm pulling from now, but they're not the fastest. Will redo them again if needed.

Please reply to this message or @ me if there are other issues. Below I'm @'ing anyone who posted or liked the messages about the corrupted files so they're notified that it's fixed.

@Antrumon @xbuster25 @jugde @Arkaykami @AuroraVT @Lordhellsing @btyrellb125 @Ion_Boltz @Gomez @Orwell @Huntar @Giantpenguindude @mms1987 @fursnap9k1 @Nostalgiac

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Ok, I've reuploaded and posted new links in the OP. I downloaded file back from Mega, and certain at least that one works. The other two mirrors I'm pulling from now, but they're not the fastest. Will redo them again if needed.

Please reply to this message or @ me if there are other issues. Below I'm @'ing anyone who posted or liked the messages about the corrupted files so they're notified that it's fixed.

@Antrumon @xbuster25 @jugde @Arkaykami @AuroraVT @Lordhellsing @btyrellb125 @Ion_Boltz @Gomez @Orwell @Huntar @Giantpenguindude @mms1987 @fursnap9k1 @Nostalgiac
thanks

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes