VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, I know this is off topic but the Overwatch gif that you posted over here, do you know who artist created it or where to get the full video from? I have been searching for Overwatch videos but never got any full video, just some small parts of them.
...to be true, i don't know who the artist can be, nor if there's a full video out there... i just found it as a .gif image on GIPHY. Anyway, try to make a search on ****hub; if a full video exists, you'll probably find it (or something like that) on that site... :)

Reactions: Krishnaa

Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
...to be true, i don't know who the artist can be, nor if there's a full video out there... i just found it as a .gif image on GIPHY. Anyway, try to make a search on ****hub; if a full video exists, you'll probably find it (or something like that) on that site... :)
Thanks mate. :D

Reactions: Roman DeVil

Skaent

Aug 31, 2018
Dont understand how to fight the dude who summons apocalyps, i tried to hit him repeatedly but nothing happens, and when i click on esc it shuts the game down. HELP

rektbanana

Jun 10, 2017
Dont understand how to fight the dude who summons apocalyps, i tried to hit him repeatedly but nothing happens, and when i click on esc it shuts the game down. HELP
If you read the notes while selecting story mode, you would see that it is an "infinite turn based combat system test".
That means that he can't be beaten, as it is just a placeholder for testing combat. If you want to play the game, go to freemode. That is the only thing that works right now.

Jigad

Aug 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I saw that added new h scenes in 1.37b and 1.38a, but I did not understand what to do after closing the gate. Is this a bug or something? And what the "H event: Constraint & Mirror Sound 凛" in 1.39?

TARLA111

Nov 23, 2017
ok so I downloaded and unpacked it, loaded the game, and after a while the menu comes up. The graphics on the menu looked pretty darn good so I was looking forward to playing. But that's all I could view. All the different game modes just showed a pink screen with some pixels here and there and I couldn't actually see anything. Also there was no sound at all.
Anyone else have this problem or know of a way I could fix it?

sexgame123

Nov 4, 2017
New update: v 1.41
· Added 20 new H animations · Added a new H event for the mute in the prison (5P)
· Added voice for mute
· Added optimization project
· Add new weapons to the RPG format
· Added a little bit of RPG mode plot
· Added obelisk, summoned system code
· Fix bugs, fix punches, add more bugs, add more punches~
and bad new - game size ~ 4GB T.T why !

link:
sorry i can't upload on mega !

DOLPH1N

Dec 17, 2017
New update: v 1.41
· Added 20 new H animations · Added a new H event for the mute in the prison (5P)
· Added voice for mute
· Added optimization project
· Add new weapons to the RPG format
· Added a little bit of RPG mode plot
· Added obelisk, summoned system code
· Fix bugs, fix punches, add more bugs, add more punches~
and bad new - game size ~ 4GB T.T why !

link:
sorry i can't upload on mega !
LOVE U

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
Why does the animation not play by my laptop, i did download low res, and still the animations do not function help :v

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
tf is this bs about rpg mode having new stuff? NOTHING new was added except for the 5p with prisoner, literally nothing happens in rpg except walking to a door, walking back, game over

Reactions: Weimn

DOLPH1N

Dec 17, 2017
tf is this bs about rpg mode having new stuff? NOTHING new was added except for the 5p with prisoner, literally nothing happens in rpg except walking to a door, walking back, game over
RPG mode in the testing yet and add only like preview

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
is there any full savefile available? there's a lot of locked scenes and i have no clue how to unlock them.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes