VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
i dont why, but when i download the game, winrar says that there is 274 errors when i extract the the file, tried with every single link and still the same
It worked for me flawlessly and I too have winrar. Either way, you're not missing out on anything, it's identical to the previous version from all that I tried to find. There's the added character but that's nothing to write home about

Reactions: Chris Samnden

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I neeed vocaloid IA & The ONE, do you have it? They are very pure Please save their virginity for me.

odd

Jul 20, 2017
can you replace the girls model bigger tits and make a slider for the tit size change? i love the giant tits

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
anywhere I start the story mode however... without getting perfect hit I stuck with that stage. how to skip this part? totally annoying for me to ruin my mood to continue play.

Reactions: Ullubu

Chris Samnden

Aug 25, 2018
anywhere I start the story mode however... without getting perfect hit I stuck with that stage. how to skip this part? totally annoying for me to ruin my mood to continue play.
You don't. As far as anyone is concerned the Story Mode is still in an early access stage of development. Think of it as a test of the battle system or something. It just repeatedly loops over and over again for now.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Jigad

Aug 19, 2018
Can somebody upload the changelog please? Thanks.
Here are the release notes for The Northwood Lair ver. EXR 1.02:

- Added 8 new H animations

- Added 1 new H scene

- Added 2 new H poses

- Added refreshed Skull Lord x Miku Deepthroat H scene in Prison Cell

- Added 3 total stages to Skull Lord x Miku Deepthroat H scene in Prison Cel

- Fixed Haku appearing twice for certain H scenes with Haku after talking to her against the wall in the Tavern

- Fixed Miku's mouth for Skull Lord x Miku Deepthroat H scene in Prison Cell

- Adjusted camera for Skull Lord x Miku Deepthroat H scene in Prison Cell to be more zoomed out, with an extra level of overall zoom

- Fixed swap menus in Prison Cell when moving to or from the new Skull Lord x Miku Deepthroat H scene

- Added new GUI elements (photos, text) for new poses in Throne Room

Reactions: Weimn

Osake_Loli

Jul 17, 2018
How do i unlock the scene for all character ?

God, i really doesn't know play the game that gameplay like [ Attack | Defense | Item ] etc..
I didn't know how it works even i'm stuck at beginning

Jigad

Aug 19, 2018
Here are the release notes for The Northwood Lair EXR ver. 1.03:

- Added 12 new H animations

- Added 2 new H scenes

- Fixed/re-enabled H scene with Yuzuki Yukari in your Bedroom

- Fixed/re-enabled H scene watching Yuzuki Yukari pleasure herself in your Bedroom

- Added 100cm Doll Miku (temporary magic resize) to your Bedroom

- Added 1 new BGM, this is a personal favorite of mine from Fate / Extra CCC! ^_^

- Fixed a bug where selecting "back" in the Prison Cell with the Orc H scenes would cause some double loading

- Fixed a bug where selecting "back" in the Back Alley with the Corruption H scenes that would cause some double loading

- Added new H scene to Bedroom: Miku Doll 1

- Added new H scene to Back Alley: Miku From Behind

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes