VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

dropper228

Dec 14, 2017

1.03 (on my pc sound doesn't work in game ( but works in menu )

Reactions: DOLPH1N

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
I have a problem folder this I delet it already but still eat my space on disk C you guy know how to fix it after delete still eat my space. how I can fix it ? I could not find it

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
Orgy is still Red for me, and there's loads of girls greyed out. :( I wanna see the Orgy damnit!

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
all i can think from the description here is.. why in the world would i ever share anything that is mine with my minions?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
This game makes it so difficult to find the new shit lmao you literally have to go everywhere and try to remember what was in the last version. what is the difference between animation and scene? The changelogs never seem to match up with the content that i find in the game. Also, why are some things greyed out, and some things locked? Can you unlock either of these two? For example haku in the tavern has from behind greyed out...can i unlock that somehow? She also has an option of something with a lock..like what is the difference between those two?

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Wish there was more in each update. Honestly even with an unlimited bandwidth it's getting hard to think of why I should download the game every three to six updates.

Not to say I don't love the game, cause I do (not enough Vocaloid/Utau/Other Virtual Singer H games out there). I think the dev could put more time into one of the existing game modes rather then implementing a new one and things would have been better off.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
I hope there will be more added in the RPG mode... and preferably with some kind of outfit/character customization at some point. Wish I could remove the shoes/stockings that they make her wear.

Jigad

Aug 19, 2018
Changelog 1.04a:

Here are the release notes for The Northwood Lair ver. 1.04a:

- Added 24 new H animations

- Added 3 new H scenes

- Added H scenes to Prison Cell: Riding for Luka, and Fingering for Rin

- Added H scene to Harlow's (your) Room: Classic Miku Doll (choose Next when playing the deepthroat H scene with Miku doll to enjoy the new H content across both scenes as desired)

- Fixed an issue with the Orc Henchman panel in Prison Cell where the Back button could still be pressed inside the menu when the panel was open to select a scene, making it remain open and causing some humorous anomalies

- Added 6 new voice audio files

- Added 1 new R-18 SFX file

- Added 4 stages of animation sequence to each new H scene

- Audio in progress for Finish in new Luka H scene and Rin H scene in Prison Cell

- Beginning preparations to add Kasane Teto and LILY to The Northwood Lair due to popular demand

- Orgy H scene in progress

- Improvements to scene swapping incoming for all H scenes (similar to Prison Cell scene swapping)

- Development for fun plans inside the Bathhouse for all Vocaloid girls now in progress

- More monster content now in progress, with new monster types

- Much more to come, happy 4th anniversary!

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Is the EXR Version a completely new game or is it kinda upgrade?
It used to go up to 1.41 then went back to 1.0 etc with EXR.

Confusing

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes