VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

sexgame123

Nov 4, 2017
@sexgame123 Help us with new version link BlessRNG :cry:
Next ver not update more h-mate ! but if you wan i can update link !

log for Build-EXR 1:

The Northwood Lai's massive EX build is now live! Introducing update 1 of 2, with a special story surprise!
1、The Northwood Lair version EXR 1.0 is now ready to play!
2、Haku fans, rejoice! It is now much easier to view Haku's H content in Hibiki's Tavern!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
New update is out on patreon, idk what's new though

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
tried rpg mode and no clue what to do.. run right until gate comes down and then get caught.. not sure what I am missing.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Where is the Stratovarius.exe???
How are we to enjoy is this game without it?
EDIT!: Nevermind. Found it extracted outside of the main file.

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Does the animations still look like they are being filmed in a wind tunnel, or has that been fixed?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
- Added a mystery addition to the Summoning Obelisk in Freeplay mode (Overworld)

anyone know how to access it or what it is? I went to the overload freeplay mode but aside seeing a grassy mountain side, I see nothing else to do

edit: looking at the prison cell scenes with miku, I also see 0 changes made.

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
- Added a mystery addition to the Summoning Obelisk in Freeplay mode (Overworld)

anyone know how to access it or what it is? I went to the overload freeplay mode but aside seeing a grassy mountain side, I see nothing else to do

edit: looking at the prison cell scenes with miku, I also see 0 changes made.
Yeah, I see nothing with dnSpy either.

Edit: Went to glowing obelisk in the distance. Found a little podium with a hole near it. Approached it. Pressed E. Got stuck, unable to move. Sweet.

Edit 2: Mouse cursor is still not clipped within the window. Stupidly annoying.

Edit 3: Something was blinking in the distance. Thought maybe it's a hint. Went toward it. Found huge invisible wall. Just a graphical glitch, then. Also water caustics really need fixing.

Edit 4: Tried approaching the podest again. Again, stuck. Thank god I know how to Cheat Engine.

Kuroneko

May 7, 2017
i dont why, but when i download the game, winrar says that there is 274 errors when i extract the the file, tried with every single link and still the same

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes