VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
are there any plans of this coming to android? the screens look amazing.
The game is unoptimized as hell and runs like ass even on higher end PCs. As it stands now, porting it to android doesn't seem feasible, and it probably wouldn't run on a run of the mill phone anyway.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
I sit with a candle in one hand and a Shawarma in the other and wait for the chosen one that will bring newness :)

Chee_K

May 26, 2020
Why does every single google drive link doesn't work? is it me or is it the files actually got deleted? it keeps displaying this on every single link
2020-06-16 18_48_24-Greenshot.png

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
For example ?
there's no menu button, and the controls are clunky and a bit unresponsive. I tried reading through the story intro but the font is microscopic and the text moves incredibly slow and at a fixed pace. I'm not sure what to compare it to, but it seems like the game is incredibly badly optimized. Biggest complaint is the menu, which is inaccessible in the middle of an h-scene. Gotta play through the thing, wait for it to finish, and then get sent to the topmost menu of the area, from which I gotta dive through the submenus again to find the next set of h-scenes.
I also wanna complain about the esc button closing the game instantly but it saved my ass once xd

agemennon675

Apr 22, 2020
there's no menu button, and the controls are clunky and a bit unresponsive. I tried reading through the story intro but the font is microscopic and the text moves incredibly slow and at a fixed pace. I'm not sure what to compare it to, but it seems like the game is incredibly badly optimized. Biggest complaint is the menu, which is inaccessible in the middle of an h-scene. Gotta play through the thing, wait for it to finish, and then get sent to the topmost menu of the area, from which I gotta dive through the submenus again to find the next set of h-scenes.
I also wanna complain about the esc button closing the game instantly but it saved my ass once xd
Yeah esc thing is annoying really but it also saved me too :D

Jigad

Aug 19, 2018
Here are the release notes for The Northwood Lair ver. 1.1a:

- Added 4 new H animations

- Added 1 new H scene

- Added new Vocaloid character: Meiko

- Configured Meiko's body to have all of the same upgrades and features as Luka, Rin, and Miku, including the advanced sucking mouth, belly and throat bulge abilities, as well as extended body options to fit large males inside her like your Henchmen, and also even larger ones like the Skull Lord. Her body also becomes aroused like the other Vocaloid girls and is reflected in enlarged breasts/nipples and in her exposed/enlarged clitoris

- Meiko will be receiving voice files in a future update, currently scouting for a compatible voice

- Added Meiko to Prison Cell

- Added Meiko x Henchman 2P H scene to Prison Cell: From Behind

- Added 2 SFX arrays

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How is this going? I played it like last year, and was impressed with it, but just wondering before I download it again?

jammen690

Apr 4, 2018
Ok, I am confused. How do you start the game. RPG Mode is a preview and story mode only lets me do endless combat. Is freeplay the only way to play?

Reactions: andresblinky
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes