VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

OhollowO

Jun 14, 2019
I dont understand the main goal of the game, if there is any. It is written than you have to train you slave for purpose but the story mode seems to be an endless battle for me aswell. Did I miss something ?

MyDickBig

May 13, 2019
I tried the RPG mode but I can't pass the first stage because I have no idea what to do...
Also I can't jump with space or arrow keys... what this games about?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I dropped the game, because it has no point. It's incredibly big, but it seems like a proof of concept and absolutely nothing more.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Just a check for newvomers:
Version 1.1a still no game to play, but just a bunch of nice animations in one gui. Ant transfer between those animations is longer than animations themself. Optimization is poor = slow loading for each move.
I wish to enjoy all those animations straigh from folder without GUI, it`s a pity they all compressed in the game assets.
That is all for now.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah i was really excited when i saw all the comment, but there is basically nothing here.
Just a bunch of animations with no story, plus it runs my computer harder than any other game i have at the moment.
Like say Total War :|

Reactions: SirDregan

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Gave it a shot. Despite the current limited content, looking forward to future updates.
Vocaloids~~
Thx for the update

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
where is the new tavern content? havent played in ages and everyrthing looks the same in free mode

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
Ok, I am confused. How do you start the game. RPG Mode is a preview and story mode only lets me do endless combat. Is freeplay the only way to play?
lol yeah i have no idea how to actually play this. loaded it up saw 3 options, clicked start game, got two more options clicked one and was stuck in an endless loop. hit escape and game quit. reloaded the game clicked start again and now a different beta option appeared. i have no idea how to even start this game. what is happening?

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
Does this game come in 32bit? My computer says it can't run the game which is what it says for all of the other 64bit games

Jigad

Aug 19, 2018
Here are the release notes for The Northwood Lair ver. 1.1b:

- Added 11 new H animations

- Added 1 new H scene

- Added 4 new VFX

- Added Meiko x Luka H scene to Prison Cell

- Configured H menu to be able to alternatively select which girl is active for Meiko x Luka H scene in Prison Cell

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So what exactly... is this? Just a glorified scene viewer, or is there something else to it?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes