VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
I mean when I downloaded the game and went into the zip folder all the items in it the text was blue and I couldn't unzip it without it giving me an error and it won't tell me how to fix it I really want to play this game it looks fun but I can't

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i like this, but like everyone else this has no meaning at all.. what is the purpose of this? cause the controls are so wrong. i cant even jump n when the gates shut i cant even open them n the story mode whats the big thing of that? cause the person doesent even die.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Can anybody please help me I really want to play this game but when I download it from any of the sites and open up the file all the files in it are blue and when I try to extract it. I get an error code and can't play it
Link is broken I think, cbb to download again myself. gl tho

Tx77

Jun 13, 2018
The Northwood Lair 5YA1
password: ADHentai

Last edited:
Reactions: DOLPH1N

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I mean when I downloaded the game and went into the zip folder all the items in it the text was blue and I couldn't unzip it without it giving me an error and it won't tell me how to fix it I really want to play this game it looks fun but I can't
You were given advice to use 7-zip to extract the files (if on Windows), but if on Mac you can use Unarchiver for the .7z archive or .rar files, as well. Don't just extract using the native unzip capability in Windows or Mac, they won't work correctly - you need another program to help for these file types.

swgn999

Jan 2, 2019
Whats in it?
-Added a new magical suspension system for Gumi in Arcanium
-Added 1 new model: Summon Multidimensional Tentacle
-Added Tome menu for Gumi in Arcanium
-Added collar accessories to Gumi in Arcanium
-Added Gumi x Tentacle foreplay H scene in Arcanium
-Added Gumi x tentacles from H scene to Arcanium
-Added Gumi x tentacles from the H scene

and I don't have any download link for it

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
-Added a new magical suspension system for Gumi in Arcanium
-Added 1 new model: Summon Multidimensional Tentacle
-Added Tome menu for Gumi in Arcanium
-Added collar accessories to Gumi in Arcanium
-Added Gumi x Tentacle foreplay H scene in Arcanium
-Added Gumi x tentacles from H scene to Arcanium
-Added Gumi x tentacles from the H scene

and I don't have any download link for it
What is the version #? Sometimes googling it pulls up a japanese site that has a link

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes