VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

bσrdie

Mar 10, 2019
hey there, I've been looking around some time now trying to find some of the music used in the game. I haven't had any luck so far, is it possible to get a song list or something like that?

Chee_K

May 26, 2020

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've just discovered this game and it certainly looks interesting however I was curious. The group sex in the game, is it required to complete the game or can you train the captive solely your self.

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
I don't know if anybody even plays this game anymore but whenever I download it, it says nearly 4 gb of space but it downloads really fast and when I try to unzip it an error always pops up and when I go into the zip file all the files in it have blue text instead of black text please help me what do I need to do to play this game?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I don't know if anybody even plays this game anymore but whenever I download it, it says nearly 4 gb of space but it downloads really fast and when I try to unzip it an error always pops up and when I go into the zip file all the files in it have blue text instead of black text please help me what do I need to do to play this game?
I opened the mega link and yes, it looks like 3.72GB, but I didn't try to download it. Is it possible that you are using a different file sharing service and you are clicking on the wrong link? I know that they can make it hard to figure out which banner to click so you accidentally download an advertisers program.

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
No I clicked on all of them and it downloaded really fast and when I opened them the text was blue instead of black on all of them I don't know what went wrong do I need a different program to run it or what?

DNANA3360

Apr 18, 2020
Would you like to unzip it using 7-zip or Bandizip?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes