• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
That's weird. I get all three going at once and even the self-absorbed and attention seeking Jean starts up with wanting to date the MC even though she knows he is dating Anna Marie and Anna wanting to date even though she knows something is about to start up with Laura. They all know about each other before I tell them and they don't seem to mind. I get each of them presents and nobody complains about what the other got so far. Did you start a relationship with one and say you wanted to just date them without leaving the option open?
So what had happened was: My plan was to stay monogamous with Rogue for 0.3 since I was a slut in 0.2b. (...despite never getting my guitar in 0.2b despite buying the girls everything, and yes, I'm still going to be bitter about that for the time being, but I digress.) But apparently trying to take a monogamous route while buying Jean pants counts as flirting in the game, which differs from how I interpret buying things for lady friends in real life, where I just saw buying Jean pants as a platonic thing, as opposed to something more intimate like panties or a sex toy. Like, being called out and questioned about it on it was cool, but not being able to say something to the effect of "No! It's not like that! We're just friends!" was disappointing.

So, I think the writing team and I have a different understanding of what constitutes as flirting in regards to gift-giving. So I guess my bit of feedback is to consider having some flexibility with keeping things platonic with the girls that you don't want romantically and/or sexually, like having a "hang out" option and differentiating between which gifts can be given with platonic intentions. And not just for the sake of my self-insertion role-playing point of view. If this game ends up getting close to the nine or ten girls that RLE is offering, having all of them try to jump your bones can get exhausting at times. Oni and Prime have a video gamey-ass way to avoid that potential issue, thus the term "Prime them out of the game". But since every character so far plays a part of Null's development, maybe just having some of them as friends while still acknowledging their existence can have a pragmatic/future use as well?

Reactions: Crichton and Hatler

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
My, I thought this was just Rogue-like: Evolution but look different, turns out more stuff are different, good game, hope there will be some...combat? to make the game more...playable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
So, I think the writing team and I have a different understanding of what constitutes as flirting in regards to gift-giving.
That is kind of what I thought. Probably giving gifts to others makes Rogue think you are two timing her along the monogamous path. The wardrobe options do entail the dress up/outfit portion so it is probably connected with Rogue thinking you are getting an eyeful by providing wardrobe options. I still remember 0.2 when I just got the wardrobe opened on Rogue and she was not gonna show me anything when we made out, BUT, she suddenly starts changing panties in front of me. I could literally see the digital gears running as Rogue paused after doing that. Next time we made out she was like, well you already saw everything so, ok, fine everything off. LOL. Not sure if that is still a thing here yet, but I will try. :devilish:

Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
So, I think I got confused, because I also got the 'we're in an open relationship' before I thought I had done anything to warrant that. I don't think I had given any gifts. Is there something that I have to affirmatively do if I just want to have a monogamous relationship that I might have missed?

Samiel_the_fallen

Jun 29, 2020
Were you on a single girl path is that how you get gifts?
While dating all 3, I got gifts from Anna and Laura. Guitar, sound system and foam panels from Anna after gifting her the guitar. And a motor cycle helmet and record player from Laura after gifting her the helmet and records.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
So, I think I got confused, because I also got the 'we're in an open relationship' before I thought I had done anything to warrant that. I don't think I had given any gifts. Is there something that I have to affirmatively do if I just want to have a monogamous relationship that I might have missed?
When you obtain a high enough love/trust with a girl and she becomes interested in a relationship she will have "the talk" with you. Two menu options will open up for monogamous vs. polyamorous (harem) route. You may have inadvertently pressed the menu option for "I want to see other girls." The other menu option is to remain in a monogamous relationship. So far it seems that all of the girls will be fine with either eventuality. Even after choosing the monogamous path, if you press the menu option for "I want to date..." it will indicate that you want to date another girl while also remaining in the present relationship and it will also open the polyamorous path.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I'm kinda stuck in chapter 1: winter, i finished Rogue and Laura main quests however i'm stuck on jean, there is 2 optionals left, "help her relax before the exam" and "console her over her power troubles", all girls are maxed at 500 love and trust, can't gain anything above that, and the jean events just don't trigger, i'm like 15 days ingame just waiting and sleeping and nothing, is there a way to trigger that i'm missing or it's just random?

hmmmmdlc

Oct 5, 2020
So basically they made rogue like with "better" art but worse in every other regard, with a story and dialogue worthy of a shitty isekai. It tries to be more story driven but doesn't allow you to pick the path you want with a girl. The choices just give you different "love" and "trust" values, and they all lead to the same outcomes. You just have to grind more for the singular sex "scene" where they just take a couple poses and photoshop the girl's face into them.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm kinda stuck in chapter 1: winter, i finished Rogue and Laura main quests however i'm stuck on jean, there is 2 optionals left, "help her relax before the exam" and "console her over her power troubles", all girls are maxed at 500 love and trust, can't gain anything above that, and the jean events just don't trigger, i'm like 15 days ingame just waiting and sleeping and nothing, is there a way to trigger that i'm missing or it's just random?
they are random. I found some success with saving and loading to trigger 1 or 2 events but Idk if that would work for you

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So basically they made rogue like with "better" art but worse in every other regard, with a story and dialogue worthy of a shitty isekai. It tries to be more story driven but doesn't allow you to pick the path you want with a girl. The choices just give you different "love" and "trust" values, and they all lead to the same outcomes. You just have to grind more for the singular sex "scene" where they just take a couple poses and photoshop the girl's face into them.
you can choose the path. you can choose to be in a monogamous relationship with a girl or you can choose to remain friends. each girl has different quirks you can encourage like with Rogue, you can choose to be more dominant with her and with Jean, you choose to act as a little brother to her. this game is still developing so Idk what you would expect in terms of gameplay but they are doing what most of us here consider to be a great job

Feb 6, 2023
So i downloaded the new version and i booted it up, but all the images are cut in the middle and misplaced. Like screen tearing you'd get in games. Does anyone know how to fix this guys?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
does the author have any plan about interactive dialogue during the sex mini game?
Something like dirty/sweet talk giving bonuses or maluses depending on the character personality and progression
I'll bring it up.

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is an interaction with Storm? i already pass all the game but i dont see her anywhere besides when im on the hospital
Chapter 2. Depending on how you interact with her in the intro and her visits will have an effect on some presentation in chapter 2.

As far as I understood so far, there will be more romantic interests for protagonist in the further story chapters. Shall we expect some hypothetical cute girl appearing in the third chapter have the same amount of story content - quests, events etc. - in context of the entire game?
That's a lot of words for "Please add Kitty."

She's on the table and potentially chapter 2. Who knows? You'll know when chapter 2 comes out.

Storm is off on missions and will be added into the game in future updates. They are concentrating on getting the first part of the game polished up with the three X-ladies already present. We just have to be patient, but Storm is certainly one of the next ones they are working on adding from what I understand.
All of this is accurate. Storm will be a fully featured girl in chapter 2.

But apparently trying to take a monogamous route while buying Jean pants counts as flirting in the game, which differs from how I interpret buying things for lady friends in real life, where I just saw buying Jean pants as a platonic thing, as opposed to something more intimate like panties or a sex toy. Like, being called out and questioned about it on it was cool, but not being able to say something to the effect of "No! It's not like that! We're just friends!" was disappointing.
This is a fair point. I'll bring it up with the dev team.

hope there will be some...combat?
Still figuring it out.

You have to ask your girlfriend permission to add another person to the polycule.

if there is another girl, we can get in the future? Maybe Jubilee?
She's on the table of potential inclusions.

So i downloaded the new version and i booted it up, but all the images are cut in the middle and misplaced. Like screen tearing you'd get in games. Does anyone know how to fix this guys?
This sounds weird. I'll check with the devs.

Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
So go play RLE and stop seeking attention by trying to start arguments over how your preferences should overshadow everyone else's. The game is not your cup of tea... move on.

4.60 star(s) 133 Votes