DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
It's done when it's done and I'm not allowed to give spoilers. :p
I am sorry if my comment on the stupid rambling pissed you off. I thoroughly enjoy the current content "as is" and from what has been hinted at in the updates I am eagerly awaiting any and all updates when ever they may be ready. I am on my fourth play through of .4b already. 3 solos and 1 poly. Love the game. While I started with RogueLike and I do miss some of the options I like Ron's Art better and I also appreciate the fact is is not an abusive, addiction simulator.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I am sorry if my comment on the stupid rambling pissed you off.
It was more just the straw that broke the camel's back. It was a stupid argument and I'm glad it's over.

I like Ron's Art better
Oddly enough someone did test modding capabilities by putting in Oni's character art. This was before the arm overhaul so I'm not sure how it'd work now but it was amusing for what it's worth.

I also appreciate the fact is is not an abusive, addiction simulator.
Yeah. We're enjoying exploring the characters rather than breaking them down.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Any word on adding more hangouts? like going hiking or play music for one of the girls, stuff like that.
I've answered this a page or two back that yes more hang outs are a thing.

We've discussed previously a desire for the rec-room to be a sort of social hub.

Watching movies with the girls, playing video games with Nightcrawler, those kinds of things.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly think I'll wait for more girls to be added in, and more story (hopefully with less of us being constantly having our ass beaten and sent to the med wing for the 420th time ever).

Jul 28, 2017
Oh okay i have completed all the main and side quests so, only love and trust points are needed lets see
but is it possible with rogue?
Yes, Rogue Laura and Jean will do it, if you meet the requirements which are the quest and side quest and of course 1000 love and trust
The only one who doesn't need 1000 love and trust is Jean, if I'm not mistaken, it's around 750 or 850 love and trust, of course you need to do her respective quest and side quest.
After you reach 1000 love and trust, just wait for the girls to come up to you and tell you they are ready to have sex.

Reactions: luckyking01

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
To have sex with girls you need 1000 love and 1000 trust and well you need to progress in the story and do the side quests
Unless Ron didn't report it in patch notes, you don't need max stats to bang the girls.

Side quests are also not a requirement. They just give you more stats so you don't have to "grind."

is it possible with rogue?
images.jpg

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Unless Ron didn't report it in patch notes, you don't need max stats to bang the girls.
Backing up what ShinyBoots1993 said, but also because I've mentioned this before. This idea that you need max stats to have sex with girls is quickly becoming an urban myth so I want to nip it at the bud. Here's the code:
Code:
./Jean/definitions/approval.rpy:83:        "sex": [750, 750],
./Jean/definitions/approval.rpy:185:        "sex": ["EventScheduler.check('Jean_first_sex_part_one')"],
./Ororo/definitions/approval.rpy:79:        "sex": [1000, 1000],
./Rogue/definitions/approval.rpy:83:        "sex": [750, 750],
./Rogue/definitions/approval.rpy:185:        "sex": ["EventScheduler.check('Rogue_first_sex')"],
./Laura/definitions/approval.rpy:83:        "sex": [750, 750],
./Laura/definitions/approval.rpy:190:        "sex": ["EventScheduler.check('Laura_first_sex_part_one')"],
NO ONE SHORT OF STORM, WHO ISN'T IMPLEMENTED YET, REQUIRES MAX STATS TO HAVE SEX WITH. You do need some events to be checked first and, depending on how good you are at playing the game, might happen after love and trust is 750.

This is why, in my cheat injector, I wrote the following in the FAQ:
Why won't <insert character here> have sex with me even thought their love/trust value is over 9k? <insert DBZ meme here>
- Whether or not they have sex with you is not dependent on a numeric value, but on specific event flags. At the time of writing, the characters will need to have said "I love you" first before they are willing to have sex with you.

Can you add that as part of the cheat?
- Short answer: I won't as this is a bad idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 21, 2023
I launched fresh run and I got a waaay different experience somehow than my previous one. I mean, I didn't noticed anything different in terms of content, but just the randomness and how I got to dating with Jean first this time (while in my previous run it was my last quest) made it feel pleasantly distinct.

Few highlights:
1. I'd like for the event 'spawning' on map to anchor itself, so it doesn't disappear on rollback.
2. I am conflicted - you can find more about that in here - about +/- Love/Trust system, and in extension - basically whole games form of storytelling. Complex issue, it's hard to balance the amount of info given to the player. BTW - does the game have some hidden points beside those main 2? Are choices in dialouges dependand on any of them?
3. Speaking of choices - can we get rid of the meaningless ones?
6.PNG
Or am I this much biased as rollback user? Because that's what this here is - rollback redundancy.
The only use for that scene is if you stumble upon the event while using dialouge-movement, and at this point - just rollback?
4. I somehow got this scene in the "dating" event :D Whole event was kind of fucked for me, I remember I basically had to agree to dating twice I think.
1717002959275.png
5. Something with this, but I don't remember details?
asdasdaas.PNG
It felt weird somehow, like order of scenes was not quite right?
6. Leaving flavor and general lack of finesse in the girls menu.
1717003238209.png
It's strange to choose "Talk to you later".
Imagine, a dude and girl in uni class, they sit together and flirt, then you the guy stands up, says "Talk to you later", and sits back down next to her to have classes together? :D

I guess it's an issue of not sticking to one system, first person lines are mixed with categories.
So it feels like I am choosing between saying "What do you think...", "Talk to you later!" and "Dismissed". xD

It's the same way with that follow system, the options in that menu make it sound like I am taking my dog on a walk. There are lines like "stop following me for now" or "don't need you anymore".
I would, no joke, find it more natural if it was just simple, scene-less "end" - and the tether between player and girl just disappeared.

Reactions: Crichton1
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes