ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
does the game have some hidden points beside those main 2? Are choices in dialouges dependand on any of them?
Not yet.

3. Speaking of choices - can we get rid of the meaningless ones?
I have a hard time following the writing team sometimes so I'll need a list. The writers are so busy with the quirk rework right now that I can't give them something so vague.

just rollback?
Rollback wasn't originally in the game. Though we had people who wouldn't shut the heck up about it. So we threw it in the option menu.

Even when it wasn't enabled, we made sure the "bad decisions" didn't punish you in a boring way as the game is being constructed for some level of roleplay.

We're still in earlyish development but choosing the "wrong" option will often lead to an indirect benefit or at the very least be interesting.

Which will only continue to expand.

I mentioned a page or two back in the thread that a possible outcome of exclusively choosing "good" options might end up making characters dislike you if they notice the pattern.

Beyond that... Back in my day, we called it save scumming! You kids are spoiled with yer fancy "rollbacks." :KEK:

4. I somehow got this scene in the "dating" event :D Whole event was kind of fucked for me, I remember I basically had to agree to dating twice I think.
I'll let Ron know in case there might be a coding error.

5. Something with this, but I don't remember details?
I can't really help you if you can't provide details.

6. Leaving flavor and general lack of finesse in the girls menu.
Yeah, this is on the to-do list of improvements.

Imagine, a dude and girl in uni class, they sit together and flirt, then you the guy stands up, says "Talk to you later", and sits back down next to her to have classes together? :D
Also on the list of to-do improvements. We got a second, and soon possibly third, writer so the tone has changed a bit in some instances. We're working on synchronizing it all though.

I guess it's an issue of not sticking to one system, first person lines are mixed with categories.
So it feels like I am choosing between saying "What do you think...", "Talk to you later!" and "Dismissed". xD
Yeah that is rather silly and we will be fixing it.

Oct 21, 2023
Oh, thanks for detailed reply!
Didn't expected it so now I feel bad about my vague and rushed message :x

Beyond that... Back in my day, we called it save scumming! You kids are spoiled with yer fancy "rollbacks."
Oh I'm no zoomer, although my flaws make me share some traits with them... Regardless, save scumming is term of my times too!
And I am save scammer on a quest of designing a game, that will be savescumming-proof without removing rollback.
Anyways, I digress.

I'll try to remember about that Dinner paying issue I found and report it correctly.

so I'll need a list
Would instead of list something like "basically every girl-specific quest" suffice? Because I believe this to be the case.
Every quest (the one marked on map) starts this way. And it absolutely make sense, if there was ANY alternative, like if 2 questes could be in the same 'room' at the same time. But I doubt it's possible even.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Oh, thanks for detailed reply!
I try my best. Sometimes I directly respond to reviews. :love:

Every quest (the one marked on map) starts this way. And it absolutely make sense, if there was ANY alternative, like if 2 questes could be in the same 'room' at the same time. But I doubt it's possible even.
I think it's just an option to not activate the event but as for the second part, it was described to me that events are in a pool and have a set priority.

In this way, you can enter a room and the actual questlines would trigger rather than a random side event.

I'll mention it regardless.

Reactions: Crichton1

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
What actually happens if you choose not to engage in the random events on the map? Are they still available?
4. I somehow got this scene in the "dating" event :D Whole event was kind of fucked for me, I remember I basically had to agree to dating twice I think.
I hope you have a save from right before that happens. Something similar happened to me, but I didn't notice soon enough to get a save for it. Rogue's double events also made Xavier hang out in his office but ignore the player entirely for the period as if he was teaching a class.

Oct 21, 2023
I think it's just an option to not activate the event
Yeah, it's absolutely designed as that!
It's just - I think there is absolutely zero reason to decline such event in the current state of the game, and secondly - as a player I feel like I already made this choice to start the quest with choosing the place with quest mark. So it becomes redundant, it feels wrong to walk away from NPC's, and it makes one second-guess if maybe there is some reason to decline the quest?

I hope you have a save
I'll check next time I turn the game on!

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
What actually happens if you choose not to engage in the random events on the map? Are they still available?
Yes.

It's just - I think there is absolutely zero reason to decline such event in the current state of the game
I agree with you in this context. Though when we have 20 girls walking around it'd be very useful! I think it's wiser to keep a feature that's functioning properly, if not used often, rather than remove it only to add it back later.

Though I am aware that that is my opinion.

Reactions: drone4of2

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Yes.

This is very much on our to-do list. We want to get the romance parts done right before we move onto the platonic hang outs.
Are you gonna let us flirt with them more than 1 time? or do you have plans for that? you know i get it at first but maybe you could make it more like: you can flirt all the times you like but if they are not that into you and you insist theyll get annoyed and you lose points, if they are into you, you can flirt more times. Yeah i know you can flirt with them all you want but you dont get point from it. so its pointless. im talking about flirting and earning points.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
20 eh? You might regret saying that.
Now I expect at least 7 new ones per update.
You better get used to disappointment then.

;_;

Can't I just flirt non stop only with Jane untill the end of the world?
I was gonna say yes, but you got her name wrong, so no, you are gonna have to be a chad and romance everyone, sorry.

Oct 21, 2023
I was gonna say yes, but you got her name wrong, so no, you are gonna have to be a chad and romance everyone, sorry.
Noooo, I didn't!!! It's 7 am and I wait wasted for pills to start working and did not noticed autocorrect changing Jean to Janeeeeee.
How do you even dare to imply I misspelled my Big Sis's name!
jk, I totally did ;_; I mean, I'd bet that Jean and Jane are just different forms of same name, but I guess I'd loose

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crichton1

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
Once you give it to them and have them wear it, there will be an app on your phone allowing you to control it
and what does it do? i turn it on and get the pop up of the buzz sound coming from Laura when she is wearing it but i see nothing different, not even a reaction in max power mode.

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
and what does it do? i turn it on and get the pop up of the buzz sound coming from Laura when she is wearing it but i see nothing different, not even a reaction in max power mode.
Probably nothing right now, i do the same and nothing happen. Just wait for next update.

Mar 18, 2019
Offtopic, but all this talk of bush had me thinking of my grandma and grandpa.

Grandpa had a body hair fetish, he didn't like grandma shaving. She had hairy legs, and even a thin moustache rofl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It would be great to get catch them showering (but I'm sure it would take a lot of work to make the designs) backs turned, as if you were really spying on them and they wouldn't notice.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes