drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
so apparently some of my last few posts were deleted for being off-topic and I'm not sure why since I always tend to stay on topic or at least as close to it as possible. did someone report my posts as a joke or something?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
so apparently some of my last few posts were deleted for being off-topic and I'm not sure why since I always tend to stay on topic or at least as close to it as possible. did someone report my posts as a joke or something?
A lot of mine were reported as off-topic as well and I genuinely have no idea why.

I'm the game's community manager and I'm usually telling people to get on topic.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
A lot of mine were reported as off-topic as well and I genuinely have no idea why.

I'm the game's community manager and I'm usually telling people to get on topic.
I just wish I knew which posts it was so I could see if maybe someone disagreed with it

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
when they give us Storm, you guys gonna see me like this.....

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
I love and am still surprised by what happens in this game. Just recently Laura dragged me from the danger room to her room. Then pulled me into the shower where she gave me a BJ. I never had that happen before and was pleasantly surprised. If people don't like aspects of the game or want another RLE with different graphics then make your own game. Ron did! and now we have TNH.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
ShinyBoots probably wears some well-polished clogs.
Clogs aren't boots but you're not incorrect. :KEK:

I love and am still surprised by what happens in this game. Just recently Laura dragged me from the danger room to her room. Then pulled me into the shower where she gave me a BJ. I never had that happen before and was pleasantly surprised. If people don't like aspects of the game or want another RLE with different graphics then make your own game. Ron did! and now we have TNH.
And that was something we did in our spare time. Imagine the fun stuff for when we get out an update dedicated to random world interactions like that. :BootyTime:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I agree. Just like when you go to dinner and she gets under the table! Too bad we don't have more graphic images at the moment. :D:D

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
That's a bold statement, I'm gonna need to see some receipts sir.
I was gonna write a big ol' post but you can just check the discord by searching Jean and looking for oldest. You'll see posts from before even the story teaser/demo came out, before Jean was doing her whole "Big Sister" thing. I start to root for her cuz so few people were excited for her as compared to Laura and Rogue.

If you think my name on that server makes me seem untrustworthy it's because you're thinking too much. People will start thinking you're paranoid.

Oh, also check out the "humhum" channel. It was originally meant as a place for fans to post "humhums" that might get used in game but immediately expanded to include fanfiction that used groupchats and social media as a framing device. Another user beat me to writing pro-Jean humhums by a bit.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes