BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Curious when/if Wanda is eventually introduced in the game, if she'll be based more off her Evolution or Comics counterpart at least in terms of looks/aesthetic. Since there's not too many girls in the game yet it's hard to make an educated guess, since Rogue and Jean seem more based of their Evo looks while X-23 is more from the comics.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Curious when/if Wanda is eventually introduced in the game, if she'll be based more off her Evolution or Comics counterpart at least in terms of looks/aesthetic. Since there's not too many girls in the game yet it's hard to make an educated guess, since Rogue and Jean seem more based of their Evo looks while X-23 is more from the comics.
I think the reason X-23 is based more off her comic books appearance is to avoid any potential problems given her Evo looks place her at around 13-15 yrs old

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
1717381914552.png

Not a binding patron poll by any means but yeah

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
It would be very interesting if in the future it would be possible to date girls from Magnetto's school. To displeasure of Magnetto himself.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It would be very interesting if in the future it would be possible to date girls from Magnetto's school. To displeasure of Magnetto himself.
it could start off with them fighting each other and after awhile develop into something more leading a showdown with Magneto seeing MC as a threat if the government managed to weaponize his blood in a way to make a cure or make weapons capable of killing stronger mutants like Colossus or Magneto so he decides to deal with Null

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Curious when/if Wanda is eventually introduced in the game, if she'll be based more off her Evolution or Comics counterpart at least in terms of looks/aesthetic.
While all costumes are on the table. She'd be based off of her comic appearances.

Since there's not too many girls in the game yet it's hard to make an educated guess, since Rogue and Jean seem more based of their Evo looks
We view them as a fusion of the two. Jean especially leaning more into comics.

I think the reason X-23 is based more off her comic books appearance is to avoid any potential problems given her Evo looks place her at around 13-15 yrs old
That's a reason but we just like the comic version more.

Magnetto's school.
Magneto doesn't have a school.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
I'm not sure if someone has answered this already, but I couldn't find the solution through searching, so here goes. Is it not possible to date multiple at once? Even asked Anna about Laura but she still got mad over it, not to mention Jean has everything except flirting greyed out (Including the other partners one). Do I need a save file per character, or is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: fapderp11

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not sure if someone has answered this already, but I couldn't find the solution through searching, so here goes. Is it not possible to date multiple at once? Even asked Anna about Laura but she still got mad over it, not to mention Jean has everything except flirting greyed out (Including the other partners one). Do I need a save file per character, or is there a way to fix this?
you can date multiple girls all at once. in order for them to be okay with it though, you need to have a high enough amount of trust/love for them to have that talk. as for the Jean thing, what is your current trust and love at?

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
While all costumes are on the table. She'd be based off of her comic appearances.

We view them as a fusion of the two. Jean especially leaning more into comics.

That's a reason but we just like the comic version more.

Magneto doesn't have a school.
Well. My bad. Brotherhood

Reactions: R P

JMAH1R30

May 8, 2021
So I told Jean that I didn't want to be more than friends with her yet and the side-quest 'Jean Grey: Dating' still shows up unlike if you tell Anna-Marie aka Rogue the same. Was wondering if that's supposed to happen, meaning the side-quest showing up.

Haven't done laura kinney's 'don't want to be more than friends' part yet, but I'll update once I do.

Reactions: Crichton1

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Well. My bad. Brotherhood
Emma Frost ran the Massachusetts Academy and formed The Hellions from it's students while she was still with the Hellfire Club. That could be used for your scenario depending on the timelines and how loose the devs are with the canon.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So I told Jean that I didn't want to be more than friends with her yet and the side-quest 'Jean Grey: Dating' still shows up unlike if you tell Anna-Marie aka Rogue the same. Was wondering if that's supposed to happen, meaning the side-quest showing up.
Not a bug.

Devs don't want to permanently lock you out of dating girls.

When we get working on Chapter 2, those quests will be marked as "failed" and you'll be introduced to another quest that has a different context for establishing a relationship.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Not a bug.

Devs don't want to permanently lock you out of dating girls.

When we get working on Chapter 2, those quests will be marked as "failed" and you'll be introduced to another quest that has a different context for establishing a relationship.
Huh... but if those are marked as failed, wouldn't that be permanently locking you out of dating girls? Or is it just that quest that was failed and you can date them via another method/quest/patch? Or are you not able to date them and only have another kind of relationship?

Last edited:

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Huh... but if those are marked as failed, wouldn't that be permanently locking you out of dating girls? Or is it just that quest that was failed and you can date them via another method/quest/patch? Or are you not able to date them and only have another kind of relationship?
I'm not yet sure about how the quests will change when chapter 2 comes, but no choice will permanently lock the player out of a romantic relationship with the girls. So even if you friendzone a girl in chapter 1 you can still make her your girlfriend at any point in the future.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not yet sure about how the quests will change when chapter 2 comes, but no choice will permanently lock the player out of a romantic relationship with the girls. So even if you friendzone a girl in chapter 1 you can still make her your girlfriend at any point in the future.
Yeah, I was just thinking about how that would work programming/path-wise, hence why I asked. Because, potentially, marking anything as "failed" runs the risk of the player missing content and it's hard to reconcile that and having something always be available.

This is my geekiness showing, but I look forward to see how you guys figure out/deal with (story-wise and/or programming-wise) those two potential polar opposites.

Thank you for answering.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
you can date multiple girls all at once. in order for them to be okay with it though, you need to have a high enough amount of trust/love for them to have that talk. as for the Jean thing, what is your current trust and love at?
I did resolve it, eventually. Though I also confess to using a console command to remove the heartbroken state (couldn't figure out how to do it ingame). I realize now that I'd started that thread too early (<750).

Anigai

Jul 13, 2019
Stumbled across this game with some guy talking about it on 4chan and wow this is a lot better than RLE tbh.
Oni has kinda lost his way over his last few girls he's introduced and their quality level is far below the earlier girls imo.
After Emma things just went to shit. Whhhhhhhhy put some random ass chubby squirrel girl in when you could improve the quality of your game instead of adding quantity e.g. adding more scenes for existing girls(like best girl Kitty) etc...
Even his newer scenes are "different", Why does Storms torso seem detached from her upper legs during cowgirl for example?
But I digress.

You guys have got this nailed, I'm very impressed with the game so far.
-Would it be possible to get an auto mode so I could just sit back and watch the story play out in a self insert kind of way without having to click to make the next text box appear each time?
-Also would it be possible to get a zoom option? I'd like to be closer to the girls if the character is trying to have a conversation with them rather than the current zoom level which is like talking to them from another side of a room.

I'll be honest, I haven't gotten any sex scenes yet(outside a BJ & I'm avoiding spoilers) so once I get there and if they're good I'll quite happily jump over to Patreon and join up to follow the games progress :)

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
I'll be honest, I haven't gotten any sex scenes yet(outside a BJ & I'm avoiding spoilers) so once I get there and if they're good I'll quite happily jump over to Patreon and join up to follow the games progress :)
Keep in mind the art for the sex scenes are being updated. Rogues missionary and doggy positions are the only ones updated so far, so go see them for an idea of the quality.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Stumbled across this game with some guy talking about it on 4chan and wow this is a lot better than RLE tbh.
Oni has kinda lost his way over his last few girls he's introduced and their quality level is far below the earlier girls imo.
After Emma things just went to shit. Whhhhhhhhy put some random ass chubby squirrel girl in when you could improve the quality of your game instead of adding quantity e.g. adding more scenes for existing girls(like best girl Kitty) etc...
Even his newer scenes are "different", Why does Storms torso seem detached from her upper legs during cowgirl for example?
But I digress.

You guys have got this nailed, I'm very impressed with the game so far.
-Would it be possible to get an auto mode so I could just sit back and watch the story play out in a self insert kind of way without having to click to make the next text box appear each time?
-Also would it be possible to get a zoom option? I'd like to be closer to the girls if the character is trying to have a conversation with them rather than the current zoom level which is like talking to them from another side of a room.

it should be said that devs of this game don't dislike Oni in any way and ask that people be respectful of them while on this thread. not saying you are being disrespectful but just letting you know so you can avoid any misunderstandings down the road

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes