ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
It was originally meant as a place for fans to post "humhums" that might get used in game but immediately expanded to include fanfiction that used groupchats and social media as a framing device.
I mean we still accept some posted. Though yeah some of the stuff produced by you guys is pure gold.

Can confirm, he's the OG Jean stan. Makes me happy to see so many people loving her, means I did my job.
Considering some people miss her pre-alpha personality I think you always did your job.

Just have a broader audience now. lol

Yanjin

Apr 14, 2021
Great work dev team ! Just finish the main story.
Do you mind if I make a Chinese translation? I already done the machine translation for myself to play, trying to polish it for my friends.
Just out of interest. >3<

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crichton1
Oct 21, 2023
Can confirm, he's the OG Jean stan. Makes me happy to see so many people loving her, means I did my job.
I was gonna write a big ol' post but you can just check the discord by searching Jean and looking for oldest.
Well, since there seems to be lack of negations and some strong support, I am gonna withdraw my objection and temporarily agree to your title.

That said, the dispute about naming allegations remains unsettled. I put in doubt objectiveness and fairness of your extrajudicial judgement and verdict.
I will stand my ground screaming Attica! Attica!, because it is absolutely reasonable to confuse Jean and Jane as the same name, when living in a world of names like Małgorzata, Kazimierz or Bożydar.
Let's reverse roles for a day and then we can talk.

As for discord, as I already mentioned to your community manager, it's not ready for me yet, just like I am not ready for it.
Amount of delulu in me have to be taken under control first. Untill then, no more discords.

I have a question for everyone. do you think Laura likes to hunt for food or would she rather be given it while it's chained to the ground
Hot take - what about her getting her food while I'm chained to the ground?

• Haha
Reactions: Crichton1

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well, since there seems to be lack of negations and some strong support, I am gonna withdraw my objection and temporarily agree to your title.

That said, the dispute about naming allegations remains unsettled. I put in doubt objectiveness and fairness of your extrajudicial judgement and verdict.
I will stand my ground screaming Attica! Attica!, because it is absolutely reasonable to confuse Jean and Jane as the same name, when living in a world of names like Małgorzata, Kazimierz or Bożydar.
Let's reverse roles for a day and then we can talk.

As for discord, as I already mentioned to your community manager, it's not ready for me yet, just like I am not ready for it.
Amount of delulu in me have to be taken under control first. Untill then, no more discords.

Hot take - what about her getting her food while I'm chained to the ground?
just don't move a muscle. her sight is based on movement

Reactions: mypossiblepasts

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
When will the girls agree to let me go on dates with other girls/ be polygamous? I’m currently on Rogue Romance III Also, how do I get Rogue and Jean to be friends?

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
When will the girls agree to let me go on dates with other girls/ be polygamous? I’m currently on Rogue Romance III Also, how do I get Rogue and Jean to be friends?
Bring all the girls to the pool and swim with them several times. The pool activities double the rate of friendship growth. Any time they spend together, with or without the player, improves friendship. So calling them all to the class to study improves friendliness albeit slower than pool stuff.

You also need 600 trust. Make sure you check with both girls before adding a third.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Bring all the girls to the pool and swim with them several times. The pool activities double the rate of friendship growth. Any time they spend together, with or without the player, improves friendship. So calling them all to the class to study improves friendliness albeit slower than pool stuff.

You also need 600 trust. Make sure you check with both girls before adding a third.
So, I need 600 Trust with the girl I'm currently in a relationship with before she's cool with polygamy? And I need to beat the second story event?

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
So, I need 600 Trust with the girl I'm currently in a relationship with before she's cool with polygamy? And I need to beat the second story event?
You will need to complete the 2nd story event to unlock the Stat cap, yes.

There is a way to avoid the girls getting mad at you for flirting/fooling around though.

If you prefer, just never go on the third date with any 1 girl. She'll never ask to be your girlfriend and you'll be able to get all their stats up w/o cheating.

The downside of that is that all their relationship stuff will be postponed and you won't be able to decorate their room until later (which also means you have less gift options for statgain).

The upside is that you can fool around a lot w/o making a girl mad/cry.

There are no permanent downsides to making them mad or breaking their heart aside from being a bad guy so don't actually worry if you screw up and accidentally upset them. Just pretend it's a bug in the game.

Reactions: Alternation62
Oct 21, 2023
There is a way to avoid the girls getting mad at you for flirting/fooling around
Ohhh.
Was that changed in last 2 versions?

Because first run I went head first into Rogue's dating, and I don't remember details, but I'd swear she initiated the topic herself and gave greenlight for dating others on her own?
Or maybe I was just lucky with RNG.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Ohhh.
Was that changed in last 2 versions?

Because first run I went head first into Rogue's dating, and I don't remember details, but I'd swear she initiated the topic herself and gave greenlight for dating others on her own?
Or maybe I was just lucky with RNG.
It was added in the last couple, yeah. They now will refuse to let you date certain girls until some conditions are met.

If you don't get the all clear then they will act like the older versions when you didn't mention dating other women.

If you flirt 3 times in public, go on a date, or some third thing I forget, then whomever you are dating will have an event that I've been told is very sad. I wouldn't know though.

Oct 21, 2023
then whomever you are dating will have an event that I've been told is very sad
Ohhh...
Wait, wasn't plot currently tied to each girl's progress? Which means not cheating in such case is not really a choice, but.. condition to unlock the plot?
That'd suck.
Well, I'll rather cheat on the game engine then.

Reactions: Bekai7

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Ohhh...
Wait, wasn't plot currently tied to each girl's progress? Which means not cheating in such case is not really a choice, but.. condition to unlock the plot?
That'd suck.
Well, I'll rather cheat on the game engine then.
No, romance with any of the girls is not a requirement for progression so cheating is never forced or anything.

heyxuya

Dec 21, 2019
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any [extra points]
Player.ability_points+=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
How to use this command?

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes