Terry Zimmerman

Nov 2, 2023
It would be great to get catch them showering (but I'm sure it would take a lot of work to make the designs) backs turned, as if you were really spying on them and they wouldn't notice.
That could be a nice event. You knock on a girls door and u hear her showering, then u decide to get in with the key, wait for her to finish or go away. It would give the keys a fun use.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Are you gonna let us flirt with them more than 1 time? or do you have plans for that?
Not on the to-do list but I can bring it up to the devs.

It would be great to get catch them showering (but I'm sure it would take a lot of work to make the designs) backs turned, as if you were really spying on them and they wouldn't notice
That could be a nice event. You knock on a girls door and u hear her showering, then u decide to get in with the key, wait for her to finish or go away. It would give the keys a fun use.
That kind of breach of privacy isn't something Ron or the writers are into.

Terry Zimmerman

Nov 2, 2023
Not on the to-do list but I can bring it up to the devs.

That kind of breach of privacy isn't something Ron or the writers are into.
I get the spying thing being a breach of privacy, my suggestion was more on the being confortable enough in the relationship and trusting the other enough that they dont mind, or even want you to join them. Some couples do it :unsure:.One showers while the other brush their teeth kind of thing.

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
I get the spying thing being a breach of privacy, my suggestion was more on the being confortable enough in the relationship and trusting the other enough that they dont mind, or even want you to join them. Some couples do it :unsure:.One showers while the other brush their teeth kind of thing.
this is when we learn laura does not brush her teeth yet she keep smelling nice.

btw could we hope for some telekinethic fun from jean?
i undestand if this is too similar to the other game.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
And therein lies the difference, because TNH and the other game are two very different beasts.
There's been plenty of discussion on the heavy borrowing, or strong inspiration, or whatever you want to call it, so no need to get into it again. Personally I don't care as long as the game is good, which it is shaping up to be.

It'll be interesting to see how all the players will react that are basically here hoping for Rogue-Like with better visuals.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
this new update will jean get the phoenix here guys i ask or ist not and will nice some girls in school horny and the girls want you play with well what you think ron just i not demand just a avise here and sorry mein english here

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The original post wasn't worded this way but in this context yeah. We get a lot of praise for our slice of life elements so having a casual morning routine where one of the girls is brushing their teeth while you're in the shower of vice versa is the kind of charming relationship simulation we'd be 100% for.

btw could we hope for some telekinethic fun from jean?
We have plans. :BootyTime:

There's been plenty of discussion on the heavy borrowing, or strong inspiration, or whatever you want to call it, so no need to get into it again.
Thank you. People can get a bit defensive as most who bring it up tend to not be pleasant about it.

It'll be interesting to see how all the players will react that are basically here hoping for Rogue-Like with better visuals.
We get a lot of those and they are the source of 90% of my headaches because outside of the lovely individuals who are fine with playing two different games depending on what they're in the mood for, we have received quite a few who outright demand we basically make this RLE with better graphics or go even further and throw paragraphs of word vomit thinking that we'll put things that Oni drew a line in the sand for.

Again I bring up the necrophilia people. Yes I understand it's fantasy but I don't know why someone played the game, saw that it was more focused on relationship building, and came to the conclusion that we'd add stuff like killing the girls and fucking their corpses.

Granted those people are few in number compared to those who demanded we force X-23 to be a submissive but I'm still in shock.

But to end on a positive note. We've had plenty of people realize that TNH just isn't for them and go back to RLE. We've had plenty of people say that they prefer TNH. We also have people who enjoy both games and I smile when I see someone's forum signature have both Oni's and our girls next to each other.

All stances are valid.

this new update will jean get the phoenix here guys
Not until Chapter 2.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
RLE was a fun concept of corruption until the girls become extremely stalkerish. I find that a good story sweetens the progression of the game, but it's clear that an adult game should be racy and have kinky elements.

So far I've liked what I've seen here. And I liked everything, to be honest (except for the clothing system, which is a bit disconcerting depending on what you're wearing). But I want mooooooree :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dankmeme09

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
We get a lot of those and they are the source of 90% of my headaches because outside of the lovely individuals who are fine with playing two different games depending on what they're in the mood for, we have received quite a few who outright demand we basically make this RLE with better graphics or go even further and throw paragraphs of word vomit thinking that we'll put things that Oni drew a line in the sand for.
That's pretty much guaranteed when your game has similarities with another title.
On the plus side you start out with a built-in fanbase of sorts helping you grow quickly, on the other hand you get a lot of demands to make your project more like X, or less like X, or focus on some theme or fetish that the other game didn't explore enough.
Nothing you can do about that except roll with the punches.

Again I bring up the necrophilia people. Yes I understand it's fantasy but I don't know why someone played the game, saw that it was more focused on relationship building, and came to the conclusion that we'd add stuff like killing the girls and fucking their corpses.
Without going into the disgusting details, how would that even work mechanically?
Once they're dead there's obviously no more story to tell and no more interactions to do, unless the MC's next superpower turns out to be ventriloquism.

Granted those people are few in number compared to those who demanded we force X-23 to be a submissive but I'm still in shock.
Forcing is always a bit iffy, but your game plays a lot like a trainer in some parts, even though it focuses less on corruption than RLE, so I understand why people would be asking for that. The summary in the OP mentions changing how characters view and respond to you so I can't blame anyone for asking to be able to do a fully dominant or submissive playthrough.

Ultimately it's your game of course and you draw the lines, but freedom of choice which characters and kinks to explore (within reason) sounds like a good thing to me.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The best thing in this kind of game is go in shower and find someone naked and they don't mind. I think it's silly to go in shower and see girl shower with towel over her cloth. I mean what? It's suppose to be she shower in swimsuit or naked and maybe with towel on.

If the school mind privacy that much. Why build unisex shower in the first place ?

Will this game has more girls add ? Especilly Emma. School setting but no romance with teacher feel odd you know.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Nothing you can do about that except roll with the punches.
Pretty much. Thankfully more and more people are realizing that we're not a replacement for RLE.

Without going into the disgusting details, how would that even work mechanically?
I have no fuckin' idea man. I think they were part of the group we had that thought they could strongarm us into removing all the story. They seem mad that RLE wasn't just a press button for sex game. Hell I'm sure we'd have gotten a complaint that someone needed to press a button.

freedom of choice which characters and kinks to explore (within reason) sounds like a good thing to me.
I agree but if we made every character the same then it'd just be a dress up doll game.

The game is modular. If someone wants to strip out the sandbox, the stats, the story, and leave just the sex mini-game and the outfit designer then more power to them.

Ron specifically made the game easy as sin to edit and mod so people could do whatever they wanted.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
20 eh? You might regret saying that.
Now I expect at least 7 new ones per update.
The plan that I've seen mentioned is that after the 1st chapter is feature complete with a unified style, They will start to add to the story, each chapter adding 3 girls.

My guess is that they'll do it going by the seasons. Like they'll have chapter 2 part 1 only adding in the 3 girls and the fall season. That's when the plan to have different girls have very different stat thresholds for actions will come into play, cuz theoretically you can only get them to 250/250 but there might be a girl who will blow you but won't have any dating events until later.

Theoretically. I'm not on the dev team, just a dedicated lurker.
As the first person in this Jean's fan club, I will never let you live this down. (Affectionate)
Will this game has more girls add ? Especilly Emma. School setting but no romance with teacher feel odd you know.
Storm is 100% confirmed to be one of the 3 girls that will be added in the foreseeable future. She is a teacher.

• Love
Reactions: junior366

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I agree but if we made every character the same then it'd just be a dress up doll game.
Absolutely.

However, if you made every character with a fixed personality and selection of kinks then there's no replay value. Ideally you should be able to get Rogue to dom you and Laura to submit but it would be harder to achieve.
Of course that's quite a bit more writing, especially if the story is supposed to branch, but at least the outfits and poses seem designed with interchangeability in mind.

Reactions: Bekai7
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes