RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
That would be strange and not very good from a storytelling perspective. I mean, It's very hard to believe that literally none of the guys have a relationship with a mutant-girl from their social circle, and absolutely all of girls are for MC, without any obstacles, competitors or difficulties. Maybe the idea of totally lonely beauties who don't get involved with anyone but the MC works for hentai without good plot, but if you're really trying to write a quality story, it looks lazy and unrealistic.
Y'know what, as a comic reader I took it as a challenge to think of love interests the most likely-to-appear male X-Men have had that weren't members of the team. It was actually kind of easy. That probably sounds like a flex, but some of these characters aren't even obscure, I just want to demonstrate that it's actually quite common and expected for X-Men to date outside the school.

Xavier - Moira McTaggert (human, genetic scientist from Scotland), Lilandra (alien queen)
Cyclops - Madeline Pryor (turned out to be an evil clone of Jean but was originally just a human who kinda looked like her that happened to share Scott's interest in aircraft piloting)
Beast - Trish Tilby (human, news reporter)
Angel - Candy Southern (human, childhood friend, works for his family's company)
Iceman - This one's a long list and at the end of it, they turned him gay.
Havok - Annie Ghazikhanian (human, school nurse at Xavier's)
Wolverine - millions of options, particularly famous is Mariko Yashida (human, daughter of a Yakuza boss)
Nightcrawler - Amanda Sefton (daughter of circus owner, later became a sorceress, currently hinted at in the game)
Colossus - We'll probably get Kitty to ourselves so...there's Nereel (a Savage Land native he actually got pregnant) and Zsaji (an alien from Secret Wars). Alternatively, he was gay in the Ultimate universe.
Banshee - Moira (after her and Chuck broke up)
Gambit - Belladonna Boudreaux (childhood friend he was betrothed to, to end a rivalry between...let's call them rival crime families for simplicity's sake)

I suppose Forge, Cable, and Bishop could also show up, but these guys are walking plot devices, not people. I think we'll live if we don't hear what they do in their off time.

Edit: Shit, I forgot to include Legion and Siryn's moms under Xavier and Banshee.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2023
hoe to get to chapter 2? very good game so far but ots not possible for me to get the relationshit over 250 for me with rogoue it always says love and trust is at max what do i do worng? or is it a bug?

Tapete

Jun 7, 2020
I'm Currently in Spring 750 on everything, done everything but I cant get Laura to take me to the Mall again, any tips ?

Dec 31, 2018
hoe to get to chapter 2? very good game so far but ots not possible for me to get the relationshit over 250 for me with rogoue it always says love and trust is at max what do i do worng? or is it a bug?
You don't need to raise her love to progress the main story, all actual requirements are listed in your journal. So, you maxed out her trust, but did you do activities with her? You also need to level up, finish other girls' quests and have a total of 500 trust points across all girls.

I'm Currently in Spring 750 on everything, done everything but I cant get Laura to take me to the Mall again, any tips ?
Just wait. I did skip almost a full week expecting the event to pop up. I think it triggers on weekends.

Reactions: Crichton

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a question when the log refers to specific events of a new character, what is it? I haven't seen anything really new, the storm skin, maybe that's it?

LimEy2701

Dec 21, 2023
I like this one. Art, writing, style. And im not really into gay stuff (tried a few games here, just curiosity u know ahh), but i don't mind bissexual relationship with male characters ass well, with this freaking good arts. Devs could add so many characters as Wolverine, Cyclops, Iceman, and ofc female as Mr. Frost, Kitty and etc. As a fun I'd be happy asf

Question: where's current content ends? Cause im at lvl 5, all main quests is done, love and trust with girls at 1000 and i guess that's all. I dont see "sleep to progress" option...

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I like this one. Art, writing, style. And im not really into gay stuff (tried a few games here, just curiosity u know ahh), but i don't mind bissexual relationship with male characters ass well, with this freaking good arts. Devs could add so many characters as Wolverine, Cyclops, Iceman, and ofc female as Mr. Frost, Kitty and etc. As a fun I'd be happy asf

Question: where's current content ends? Cause im at lvl 5, all main quests is done, love and trust with girls at 1000 and i guess that's all. I dont see "sleep to progress" option...
If there's no quest and you can creampie all holes of your 3 girlfriends, that's all the content

Aug 15, 2021
Sorry if I overstepped when sharing that. I didn't necessarily intend to overstate it, but may have done so. Thanks for clarifying.

Hope it does find its way in soonish, though, hahaha!
No worries, you're cool. This is just making sure that expectations are set properly. I feel that is especially important when the game is in the transition phase as the new artwork comes in. I don't need to make Shiny's job any more difficult than it has to be by having people complaining that "Panda said...."

Which is why my sig file reads...

Reactions: merleved
Aug 15, 2021
Dev really needs to give us all the sexy clothing from previous update back
Where are all the clothes and how many chapters are in this version?
The clothing is coming as soon as possible.

The old clothing art assets did not fit the new models and had to be re-commissioned. Between needing to account for all of the new arm poses and possible movements, there is a lot there for the artists to do. The stated plan is that there will be much more frequent updates, albeit smaller ones, that include clothing assets as they come in.

This also means there will be more chance to release bug patches, expand dialogue more, and whatever other polishing the Devs see could be useful.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
What is the sandbox tag of this game means?
1. Do MC travel to one or other place through click like in point and click based games?
2. Do MC need to grind in order to unlock some events? if Yes, how grindy the grind?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Pretty okay update i think so far. Pacing is still okay for me.

As a fan of customization it is a bummer that all the outfits are gone, yes i know they need rework to fit the new models, but it still takes away much of the fun for me. Since it is only temporary that is okay. I really like the blend in of the Backgrounds in the Sex minigame, only downside is that sometimes the Arms of the MC stand not out enough anymore.

Some things that cought my eye:
1. The signature of Farrouk in the char sheet at the beginning is Mirrored, not really a thing but looks wierd.:p
2. Talked to Jean about changing her Pubic Hair, did not do anything, got to try it for the others later on.
3. Sometimes in the Sex animations the layers are screwed up, while Deepthroating the Penis was over Rogues head and you could clearly the seams between the different body parts of the girls.
4. Rogues new Wet hair is not my favourite, looks kinda strange i think.

So mostly some minor things from me here, can't wait till the clothes are back.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Answering a few FAQS.

What is the max level?
Currently 5.

How many Chapters?
1 Chapter
Four Seasons.
When you finish Summer that's all for the moment.

How do I unlock powers?
That starts in Winter. You get points as you level up.
Currently you don't get enough points to unlock everything.

Where did the clothes go?
Coming just as soon as the artists finish it.

How do I make the girls cum?
Build Trust and Love to work through the Side Quests for each girl. This will help you unlock new actions, including the girls being willing to remove clothing. Then get creative based on what actions you have available. You can do multiple things at the same time. A girl is likely to respond more rapidly to "Make Out" and "Grope breasts" than just "Grope Breasts".

How do I use cheats?
As a modder, I suggest not. With many of the changes in this version, alot of things won't behave quite as expected.
but...
Its a RenPy game. You enable console just as you would for any other game. Just please don't complain when things go oddly as a result.

Are there any saves?
While somebody may eventually share a save file, that would pretty well defeat the purpose of playing the game with the update.

When is (Insert Person X) being added? / Please add person (X)...
New Girls will be introduced in Chapter 2. Currently the only confirmed girl is Storm and the Devs have been most insistent on not revealing exactly who is going to be added.
Each new girl requires a *ton* of artwork between their model with all its poses, their room, and their clothing. So even if money was no object (the artists expect to get pair for their commissioned work) there is still a time factor.

What about the side scenes?
They are optional. You don't have to do them and they don't unlock a new render or anything like that. However, if you're here for the story then you definitely want to check them out because they do a great job of further fleshing out the personalities of the girls.

Assorted variations on exhibitionist activities.
Currently you can't and depending on what you are expecting, you may never be able to. Eventually the plan is that the girls might be willing to (as an example) fool around in the hot tub at night when nobody else is around, but the Devs have stated they have no intention of letting you rail Jean in the middle of the mall. This also applies for getting the girls to just walk around naked, etc.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes