Mark17

May 15, 2017
So, how can I complete Jean Grey: Winter quest?
Still missing the: Optional - Help her relax before her exam and Optional - Console her over her power troubles

Aug 15, 2021
Some things that cought my eye:
1. The signature of Farrouk in the char sheet at the beginning is Mirrored, not really a thing but looks wierd.:p
2. Talked to Jean about changing her Pubic Hair, did not do anything, got to try it for the others later on.
1) Yes, its deliberately odd.
2) After you talk to her, you can then use the Wardrobe option to change hair. Pubic hair options will now be available if she agreed.

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or does Laura look off? Most of the art is fine, but she just looks weird compared to the other members of the cast.

Rest looks pretty good. Rogue is especially nice, Ororo could use some work with the shading - her default outfit with the exposed midriff makes her look like she has a bit of a belly.

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
suggestions

-more opaque hands on girls in minigame

-slightly --- a tiny bit --- darker flushing

-they need to react with facial expression when spanked, and ass red

-there should be a hickey element as part of the light exhibitionism theme

-At least once you've already done an action in the minigame, it shouldn't require a formal explicit question in future sessions. Oni's game had it right with nonverbal cues. I would say for most lower-level actions, don't even use formal verbal requests at all - maybe interrupt the action before it starts with pushing away or a negative expression if she doesn't want it, and reduce lust. There's far, far too much talking, even considering autism of playerbase

same with changing poses - should be able to position them yourself, without saying 'stand back up for me', is very silly
'you push her down onto her back' 'you take her hand, and guide her back up' etc etc. Could read some ao3 smut for this stuff

-showering should remove her wetness

I like this art
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.14.40 AM.png

Mishana442

Aug 10, 2020
Hey guys. I've been poking around a bit in the game files and I have one question. Why in these places instead of she, her, her write {owner}, {subject}, {object}. I don't know much about coding and game development, but it looks weird. If everything will be done with she,her,her will it still be the same?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I am really liking this game so far, the arr even improved from the previous update.

One thing I am curious about is if you will have the option to have a relationship with only a single girl at a time, instead of trying to make a harem?

Reactions: Necronlord5
Aug 15, 2021
Hey guys. I've been poking around a bit in the game files and I have one question. Why in these places instead of she, her, her write {owner}, {subject}, {object}. I don't know much about coding and game development, but it looks weird. If everything will be done with she,her,her will it still be the same?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fast version

Future proofing code. This way if the code is grabbed for reuse in a different context it can be easily updated. Not a right or wrong way to do the code on something like this, but it's the way Ron felt made it easiest to be modular with it.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
First of all, you earned yourself a patreon from me.
Second, what is the planed level of sex later on, like threesomes
or total mindcontrol ?

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

mzerodark

Nov 11, 2019
A fantastic update! Really enjoying the new improvements to the UI and graphics (which were already top notch), as well as the addition of the optional story quests. A bit disappointing that not all the elements of the previous release could be implemented (like the little teases and huge clothing options), but I understand completely overhauling the game was a massive undertaking. But, it's exciting to know that there will be more frequent updates to come. So hype for these updates and what chapter 2 will bring! (Need Emma and Kitty! ...and Psylocke!)

On a side note, there seems to be a bug when you try to have "fun" with Rogue while she wears her caged underwear set.

Mar 18, 2019
A lot of story. We have platonic routes for each girl.

Although if you really don't like any of the girls, we have discussed the possibility of a chapter skip option as the game gets further into development.
Ok, cool. Sounds like there is some content which I'd like, but I'll wait for the next one. I don't intend to skip the chapter tbh, as then I don't think my choices would matter. And if I skipped it I wouldn't really be giving them the chance to make me care about them. Platonic sounds perfect for girls that I am not invested in, as that is something I default to whenever a character doesn't provide the fetishes I'd be interested in.

Mar 18, 2019
If you played the first version and didn't care about the girls' stories and just liked the sex scenes, skip this build.
If you didn't play version .2, then play this. This isn't a vn so where the story ends doesn't matter too much, you can keep playing with the sex scenes by "the end".
Hah, it's actually the opposite problem! I liked the stories themselves, I just wasn't drawn to any of the personalities of the girls. In addition, the sex progression is set up in a way that actively kills my fetishes, so I actually want to avoid having sex with them.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes