merleved

Mar 17, 2023
QQ: Is sunbathing going to darken skin with tan lines?
It absolutely did in 0.2b, the previous version. I'd be shocked if it wasn't included going forward, but not sure if it is visible currently in 0.3a due to the transitional state of the art.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Cracks knuckles.

Got some catching up to do.

I had a question. Would you recommend finishing all the Optional/Side Missions before progressing the story?
Some are season specific. If you continue on, you may miss out on something.

Though it's just bonus points and more story.

As far as a trainer game goes, I am liking it.
This isn't a trainer in a traditional sense. I'm not sure who added that tag.

Love the game and the update. I particularly appreciate the style of the changeable pubic hair. I hope that when the sex scene art is redone that the "Hairy" option is natural commensurate to the standing art!
It will be. This update just had a lot of different things going on and we got a lot of work done so we thought to push what was finished out.

What a chad also are we getting xmen evolution Kurt or we getting old school catholic Kurt I love his personality so far and he was adorable talking about his long distance crush
A bit of both but the narrative will lean toward old school conflicts.

I'm sure you haven't "disappointed" him yet. :devilish:

How much difference does discouraging the love interests behaviour make overall?Like is it significant enough to have another playthrough or not.
Different enough to warrant multiple playthroughs. You can activate quirks while not romancing them and it'll affect their platonic routes.

I didn't even have problems with Laura and Jean until in the end it was that "owning" shit that's weird as hell .
Yeah we're toning it down a bit. Well for the people into psychos, we're not exactly toning it down, just giving the main character more chances to set specific boundaries.

That would be strange and not very good from a storytelling perspective. I mean, It's very hard to believe that literally none of the guys have a relationship with a mutant-girl from their social circle, and absolutely all of girls are for MC, without any obstacles, competitors or difficulties. Maybe the idea of totally lonely beauties who don't get involved with anyone but the MC works for hentai without good plot, but if you're really trying to write a quality story, it looks lazy and unrealistic.
We had to make compromises.

We can't have competition because people will scream NTR.

We can't show their girlfriends on screen because people will demand we let them cuck the male characters.

Some complaints we're willing to ignore, such as people claiming the game is STILL too grindy, but some things aren't worth the headache. Especially when drawing their girlfriends who won't have a lot of plot relevancy would pointlessly add to our art budget.

A lot of things do make it into the code on the basis that they *might* decide to do something and better to insert a variable that can be referenced later. This doesn't mean that the feature is being implemented or if so on what sort of time table.
A lot of stuff in the code is also there for modders.

My only request is when you sleep with a girl (as in just snooze overnight), could you add a cute picture of her cuddling up to you? That would be so sweet, thank you
It's on the todo list my dude. :love:

Colossus - We'll probably get Kitty to ourselves so...there's Nereel (a Savage Land native he actually got pregnant) and Zsaji (an alien from Secret Wars). Alternatively, he was gay in the Ultimate universe.
You forgot the timeline where he married that one member of the Soviet Avengers.

Dev really needs to give us all the sexy clothing from previous update back
They'll be back in as we get them updated.

When characters are being mismanaged, it's not them who do things, it's the writers. Brian Michael Bendis turned him gay.
It's a meme. We know Bendis fucked up. It's occasionally hotly debated in the discord of whether or not our Iceman will be gay. Though then that opens territories of why not turn lesbians straight or bi for the male MC? Plus as mentioned above Colossus is gay in one timeline so why not use that excuse?

It's incredibly messy and we're gonna deal with those problems when we get to them as we still need to finish Chapter 1 and then get through the Phoenix Saga.

while Deepthroating the Penis was over Rogues head
You literally fucked her brains out.

what chapter 2 will bring! (Need Emma and Kitty! ...and Psylocke!)
I can't promise anything about Chapter 2. They may or may not appear. Though all three are definitely on the table for potential inclusion.

QQ: Is sunbathing going to darken skin with tan lines?
It absolutely did in 0.2b, the previous version. I'd be shocked if it wasn't included going forward, but not sure if it is visible currently in 0.3a due to the transitional state of the art.
It'll be added back in.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I liked the update, but I felt like it didn't change much from the original release. I mean that the update was focused on technical aspects and in character development through optional content. While I have no problem with stuff being removed, revamped and then put back in the game when it's all working properly, I thought that the priorities for the update would be different.

Namely, I thought that the quirks stuff would be priority number one or close to it, since so many people mentioned it and it also likely encompasses both technical dev time (to make it modular and more customizable) and creative writing dev time (to account for the modular nature of it, as it was said it'd be developed as and it's branches). So I see any possible changes to quirks as an overhaul of sorts.

My suggestion for the quirk thing is this: give every romanceable girl in the game 2 (or in some cases 3) "standard attitude" towards the MC as a romantic partner, and make that not only be the case between the MC and the character but also be very apparent to the other people you interact with.

My suggestions as to how to deal with quirks in a nutshell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These suggestions would clearly require a fair bit of dev time to implement, both technically and creatively. Or at least I think they would, to account for the dialog (and possibly event) branches for each character (and it would grow even more complex as more characters get added in).

Which brings me to my question: what will be the focus for the next update? Finishing chapter 1 completely and starting chapter 2? More technical overhauls (that may or may not require a new game for the player to take full advantage of the changes)?

---------------

About the grind:
I've seen some people say the game is too grindy even now, and I kind of agree though I think it may be due to some bug(s). Gifts only be give you points once (I bought 15 cases of chocolate and most of it was wasted), clothes you give to the girls as gifts grant no love or trust points whatsoever.

In addition, I'm almost sure (it's been a while so I might be wrong) that whenever you managed to convince a girl to try out a new action in the sex minigame it awarded love/trust points back in 0.2, but this is not the case in 0.3. All that put together does make the experience somewhat grindy, especially in the "trust" department (and yes, I did all optional events and even min-maxed the answers to pick the one that awarded the most points).

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You literally fucked her brains out.
Heh, there was a bug in Rogue Like a while back that fucked up all the sprite positions. I ended up with my MC dicking Kitty in the eyeball as she was floating in the middle of the room. I used to have a screenshot, but sadly I somehow lost it during a computer transfer.

Similar bug in the "spiritual successor". Go figure? :unsure: :LOL:

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Are there plans to implement the usual Renpy options of "skip unseen/after transtions/etc?" in future versions? Having to replay through the entire game is a bit of a slog when so far there's very minor changes in chapter 1 fall, to the point where I'm not sure if there even are any changes other than the very minor optional objectives that I think are new.

Likewise, while I haven't had issues with grinding stats just yet, it feels like the game is grindy if this isn't your first playthrough purely because you can't fast forward through the text like you usually are able to in Renpy games. Maybe it's just because of the overhaul so this one particular version turned out like this, and future versions will be compatible with older saves, but if future versions DO require a restart I think the skip option should be included as well.

Faro_Azul

May 2, 2023
how do I use the console command?
I always use this "step by step":

Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True

so it should look like,

config.console = True

Save the file.

Now the Shift+O should work.

-It work for me on this game

Reactions: nie

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I wish showing during the afternoon and/or evening didn't use up a whole time slot (or the whole slot before you unlock stamina). I know some people can take forever in the shower, but I really hate the idea of being all stinky before going out on a date, but not being able to time manage properly.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
the original game was one of my favourite games in the site, which says a lot, but this one is a lot better in every possible way.

That being said, there was a particular thing where the original gave you freedom and is that you could have anal sex with a girl without ever having vaginal sex, but I dunno how to make that possible, 'cos it's impossible to have anal sex if you don't have vaginal sex with the girl first.

Is there a way to achieve that?

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Update is great, I haven't expected so much content from 0.3 release.

But here is some feedback:
1) relationships grind is way too slow
2) side story missions hard to trigger and require many time skips
3) buttplugs progression literally pain in the ass, for player :ROFLMAO:
maybe they needs to be expanded to full scenes with daily checking if girl wearing any.
4) outfits system could use some work now its unclear how to select clothes for different situations
5) girls dosen't comment on pubic hair styles in wardrobe
6) pubic hair styles looks way to similar between girls, its reasonable to have belly strip for fiesty Laura, but not for Jean
7) remote vibrator is cool idea, sadly not properly implemented yet
8) more slots for quick locations
9) massive ui slowdown with 2-3 girls in same room

Overall game is great and already surpasses Rogue-Like: Evolution in terms of quality, I liked story content and events, which makes the game more than just stats grind.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023

6) pubic hair styles looks way to similar between girls, its reasonable to have belly strip for fiesty Laura, but not for Jean
Even if you select the 'hairy' option for both of them, the pubes are significantly different. That was part of the new art design. The actual 'texture' of Laura's pubes is very different from Laura's. And a lot of women have a bit of a treasure trail. Nothing wrong with including it on both for those of us who select 'Hairy' for the bush option. If you compare the two side by side, even those are noticeably different between the two LIs. Laura's trail is a lot thicker and curlier and Jean's is much finer and lighter and less pronounced.

I mean, we're (literally) splitting hairs here, but there ARE differences. Some are a bit subtle, but the pubic hair on the Hairy setting is unique and markedly different between LIs over all. That's a big part of why some of us prefer it over shaved.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
If you compare the two side by side, even those are noticeably different between the two LIs.
Sure texture is different and was drawn separately, but shapes kinda exactly the same, which looks unrealistic for me when they stand side by side.
Also it's a shame that they don't grow by the time, game even split in seasons to incorporate it. I'd like to see more immersive system with girls having their own preferences before Zero talks to them about topic, instead of just selecting option from wardrobe menu.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Sure texture is different and was drawn separately, but shapes kinda exactly the same, which looks unrealistic for me when they stand side by side.
Also it's a shame that they don't grow by the time, game even split in seasons to incorporate it. I'd like to see more immersive system with girls having their own preferences before Zero talks to them about topic, instead of just selecting option from wardrobe menu.
In 0.2, there was a pubic hair growth system. When you selected the style you liked in the clothing section, the girl would comment on your choice and then go shave in the bathroom or tell you that you'd have to wait a few weeks if you wanted it hairy, since it took time to grow in. Over time, it would gradually grow back in. With Laura, for example, it grew in until it got fully hairy. With Jean, it grew in to a point and then she'd trim it unless you told her to keep it hairy, etc.

I believe that system is just currently 'on hold' during the transition with 0.3a and will be implemented again in the near future.

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019

1) relationships grind is way too slow
2) side story missions hard to trigger and require many time skips
3) buttplugs progression literally pain in the ass, for player :ROFLMAO:
maybe they needs to be expanded to full scenes with daily checking if girl wearing any.
4) outfits system could use some work now its unclear how to select clothes for different situations
5) girls dosen't comment on pubic hair styles in wardrobe
7) remote vibrator is cool idea, sadly not properly implemented yet
8) more slots for quick locations
9) massive ui slowdown with 2-3 girls in same room

Overall game is great and already surpasses Rogue-Like: Evolution in terms of quality, I liked story content and events, which makes the game more than just stats grind.
They should make the Girls Eyeroll with Tongue out when you make them Orgasm multiple times. I'm talking about "Ahegao".

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes