Datampiou

Jul 21, 2023
have you did all the fall content already for year 1? after that, it talks about upgrading abilities
yeah about that im still stuck in this after exam jean grey how do i do that theres no prompt anymore idk what to do T_T im done in everything then the only thing i need is this 1706174340926.png

Macker

Nov 9, 2017
pls help.
I think I'm stuck at this same point. The "late night training" event for Laura is not showing up at all.
Nevermind. Just keep training on your own at the evenings, the event eventually shows up.

Last edited:
Reactions: sh76

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
The game is a visual delight like few others, and the comic format suits it wonderfully.

However, I think it doesn't make the most of that advantage. For example, in the sexual scenes, it could use pop-up vignettes overlapping the main image to show certain sexual movements, something similar to what the animated Spiderman movie of Miles Morales does and that would distance it from the handicap that Rogue Like has by eliminating the "cut transparent doll" effect of the man when they touch or lick each other's body parts, showing other angles of view in that vignette to better show that action in a more believable and sensual way.

I don't see myself able to show an example image, but I hope you get my idea.

On the other hand, I think the "outfits" screen should open on main screen itself and not be a separate screen, like Rogue Like does. It's a personal opinion but it seems to me that it breaks the continuity somewhat.

Otherwise, the game is a marvel, although I miss concepts like catching the girls changing or showering, something that I hope will be added later.

Last edited:

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
OMG I need to try it
This look so much respectfull of Xmen Evolution and Xmen comics.
RL has these strange chara designfor other girls that are not Rogue and Kitty that doesn't fit well.

Reactions: cannavaro99
Jul 8, 2021
A great update, but I feel it is a bit rushed. Would have personally been totally ok for another month or two of development to add clothes and get rid of lags(maybe it is just my potato laptop, but the game seems to work pretty slow). Thanks for your work, can't wait to see what is next

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Some thoughts from someone who hasn't read through 200 pages worth of comments and therefor might be repeating things:

It's been said, but yes, text-skipping would be nice. Until then I recommend X-mousebutton control for a rapid left click macro.

Grind: Honestly It's not the /grind/ that's bad. It's the lack of things in-between. Adding in a bunch of super small events would help a lot, as well as more varied interactions other than the current repetitive: Flirt, study, train, sleep.

A bit better 'tutorial' would be nice, or rather, the information already contained in the database should come up the first time you interact with the thing.

Personally, I'm also not a particular fan of the way progression works right now.
First, being forced, basically, into the 'harem' route. Not that I mind Harem in general. But in order to progress you're forced to basically date every girl, even ones you don't care about.

Then, i'm not entirely a fan of being forced to progress the story in order to further the relationship. I understand why it's a thing, and it's not necesarrily a deal-breaker, but it makes it difficult to really play the game at your own pace.

Honestly. it makes it so I wouldn't /really/ call it a 'sandbox'.

Everything else is super minor oddities. I like the phone, but it's a bit clunky. I think it would be nice to also show character icons on the map itself instead of just a list to the right.

I personally think it would be nice to have money on the HUD. The first time I went on a date I realized I had no idea how much money I actually had before starting it.

The wardrobe shame mechanics are a bit weird. I understand it, but you also have cases where you're experimenting and then she throws a fit because she won't show her tits.
Also the shame for wearing a swimsuit is like 700, when the limit for it is way lower. So it's kinda weird she'll wear it naturally?

Also finally, personally, I'd love to see a slight art difference when a wardrobe set doesn't include underwear (Nipples protruding a bit ect)

Anyways, the game is honestly amazing. I'm definitely hoping to see more.

Oct 10, 2016
Just came across a bug during chapter one rogue was maxed at 250 tried to call all the girls to the classroom to farm trust and once Jean entered the ui for asking questions to start class despawned

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
I haven't finished the update content yet but I just wanted to mention that the art is improved everywhere that I saw changes, especially at the beginning when I saw Storm. In the first demo when I saw her I went "Okay, so that's the artist's interpretation, I can roll with this" but in this version the moment I saw her I went "That's Storm."

One bug I noticed was that while dating both Jean and Rogue, I had left Rogue in my room after a conversation and went to give Jean a gift in the classroom. I'm positive I clicked Jean and not any other nearby characters and gave her the gift, but the message text was Rogue responding with thanks and having her love stat increase. I guess Jean was telekinetically sending the gift down the hallway to Rogue instead, such a sweetheart :LOL:

Edit: I just remembered a couple things,
1: Could there be or are there plans for a dialogue option with Kurt in early chapters to say something like "It's always good to see you, Kurt" or "Kurt, you've been a great friend, I just wanted to thank you" or "Kurt. You're awesome." something along those lines because most of the time Null is just asking Kurt for advice or information. He's been super kind I just don't like the feeling that we're always taking from the guy.

2: After the Sentinels attack it was mentioned there were some actual deaths of mutants, are there any plans for something like an event with a funeral or memorial, some kind of mourning because while I realize I'm still playing a demo Xavier and the phone social media just seems to kind of gloss over the fact. Presumably some of those that died had been background classmates of Null and the others, it felt a little jarring.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Edit: I just remembered a couple things,
1: Could there be or are there plans for a dialogue option with Kurt in early chapters to say something like "It's always good to see you, Kurt" or "Kurt, you've been a great friend, I just wanted to thank you" or "Kurt. You're awesome." something along those lines because most of the time Null is just asking Kurt for advice or information. He's been super kind I just don't like the feeling that we're always taking from the guy.

2: After the Sentinels attack it was mentioned there were some actual deaths of mutants, are there any plans for something like an event with a funeral or memorial, some kind of mourning because while I realize I'm still playing a demo Xavier and the phone social media just seems to kind of gloss over the fact. Presumably some of those that died had been background classmates of Null and the others, it felt a little jarring.
1) Yes, this is something that needs expanded on. There are already plans to expand the interactions with the X-Bros and that will be the perfect time to make sure that Kurt is getting a little more acknowledgement for how much he helps Null throughout the game.
Edit: PS - I made sure to mention the specific nature of interactions in the suggestions section over on the Discord. I think its a great idea.

2) After the Sentinel scene, you've been in effectively a coma for six weeks. Google tells me that most funerals are held at a week or two after the person died. Even twice that would still place it well before Null was up and about again. There may be some ways to expand on this, but from everyone but Null's perspective there has been at least some time for the memorial and a bit of adjustment.

Last edited:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I totally forgot that aspect, how long Null was out. That's actually rougher than I first thought, he gets hit with that on waking with the memory still fresh while everyone else already had some time to cope. There would understandably have been individual funerals at different locations but I wondered if Xavier or some other faculty might have considered some type of memorial/monument at the institute with names listed to honor them somehow, there's of course going to be more names added in the future. Seeing that some of Null's possible actions helped that girl to escape, it occurred to me that it would be a cool way to introduce/retcon one of the future female cast members as the girl he helped save(or a friend of that girl) as a pleasant surprise. An "I'm glad to see you made it out of there" introduction starting on a positive note.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes