NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Anyone please tell me the current progression of the main story? I've finished Chap.1 Summer and all other side quests and I haven't seen any notification about further story progression.

Reactions: RDAEG
Aug 15, 2021
Triggering Optional Scenes.

I'm not writing a complete walkthrough. But let's take a look at the first couple of seasons for one girl.

Laura
Season 1: Late Night Training.
Make sure you train with her.
It happens, unsurprisingly, late at night in the Danger Room.

Season 1:Ask why she's on edge.
Make sure you studied with her.
Its earlier in the day and not raining.

Season 1: Outcast
Make sure you've trained with her.
Happens during the day in class.

Season 2: Slicing Leaves
Make sure you studies with her.
Happens outside before evening.

Season 2: Intense Training
Make sure you train with her.
Happens in the danger room during the day.

Season 2: Run into her at the mall
In the mall - requires other optional events to have been completed.
It happens during the day when the mall is open.

-----------------------------------------------------

There is a trend here. It applies across the board.

Rotate who your train and study with as well as different times of day. Most all the events give a good clue of the time of day that these should be occurring, so make sure you aren't keeping them occupied during that time. Check the map between activities and look for the exclamation point markers.

Jul 27, 2020
We had to make compromises.

We can't have competition because people will scream NTR.

We can't show their girlfriends on screen because people will demand we let them cuck the male characters.

Some complaints we're willing to ignore, such as people claiming the game is STILL too grindy, but some things aren't worth the headache. Especially when drawing their girlfriends who won't have a lot of plot relevancy would pointlessly add to our art budget.
Well, screw this people. They will always be a shrill minority and will always be dissatisfied with something. But I understand what you mean. You can't afford to spend resources on realizing this aspect. It's understandable. The main girls and interaction with them are priority.

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
Please explain. The tasks include bringing the relationship with Rogue to 275. Right now it's about 250. What should I do?:(

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger those optional bonding events? Need the trust badly
they are mostly random I think. I remember rolling back to avoid an interaction only to find when I progressed to the next day, the optional event was gone. I can only suggest to try reloading to hopefully trigger the icon to show up

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Please explain. The tasks include bringing the relationship with Rogue to 275. Right now it's about 250. What should I do?:(
that depends on what you've done in terms of story progression. when I reach that point, I usually work on other things like building up money and bonds with Laura and Jean. after reaching max trust and love with them, I progress the story

Reactions: Reynold

Datampiou

Jul 21, 2023
Hello i have a question how do i unlock the stamina ability im stuck there T_T it says that i cost 1 to awaken it how do i do it ?

KalterEvil

Apr 29, 2019
Hey so I was wondering, in previous version after each story progression there were many new outfits for each girl, but in the new update Im already on the last chapter (havent done it yet) and there is like 0 options for new clothes for girls, did it bugged out or what ?

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
Hey so I was wondering, in previous version after each story progression there were many new outfits for each girl, but in the new update Im already on the last chapter (havent done it yet) and there is like 0 options for new clothes for girls, did it bugged out or what ?
Has been answered many times in the thread already, the other clothing items are being redrawn for the new character art and will be re-released later.

Reactions: cannavaro99

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hello i have a question how do i unlock the stamina ability im stuck there T_T it says that i cost 1 to awaken it how do i do it ?
have you did all the fall content already for year 1? after that, it talks about upgrading abilities

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes