unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
The tint attribute is not added to existing player made outfits it would seem

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/clothing/dressing.rpy", line 409, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ClothingClass' object has no attribute 'tint'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/bedrooms.rpyc", line 308, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/time.rpyc", line 193, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/behavior.rpyc", line 207, in script call
  File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 578, in script call
  File "scripts/clothing/dressing.rpyc", line 406, in script
  File "F:\Random\3D games\TheNullHypothesis-0.3d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Random\3D games\TheNullHypothesis-0.3d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/clothing/dressing.rpy", line 409, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ClothingClass' object has no attribute 'tint'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.0.24022002+unofficial
The Null Hypothesis 0.3d
Tue Mar 19 22:46:50 2024
I am getting the same error once I go to sleep on an "old" (0.3c1) save - is there a solution/workaround to this or would I have to start a new game yet again?

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
We have a lot of projects when working on the game.

While we are working for the finale of chapter 1 so we can finally get to the nitty gritty of chapter 2, we don't just want to sit on the other things we complete.

Expanded friend system between girls, reintroducing cut clothing from the list we had to remove because of the animation update, the remastering of existing sex scenes, the addition of sex positions such as cowgirl and footjobs that we cut for time. Not to mention bugfixes and finetuning to make things flow better.

I have a feeling that people complaining about frequent updates don't know what they're asking for. I'd assume you'd want all this content sooner rather than us just sitting on it for half a year.
That nice to hear, especially the cowgirl position can't wait to see that in future, stay healthy team

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
so whats the end of this game version?
you fuck all 3 and wait for update? chapter 1?
Each chapter a year, divided into 4 seasons. Summer is the current end point of Chapter 1.

Chapter 2 will see three new girls.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
This too, if I had a penny for every piece of art I've seen of Evo Rogue that had her in a NIN shirt or with a Bauhaus or Skinny Puppy poster in the background, I'd be able to fund the game single-handedly.
Hmmm. Since the game leans more to the comics than the Evo toon maybe she should be wearing a ZZ Top shirt with some Black Oak Arkansas posters on the wall. :cool:

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
This is a general response.

I'm not shaming anyone for using cheat injectors or console commands or file editing. However, we do NOT test these things. Our focus is getting normal gameplay functioning.

If you cheat, we cannot accept your bug reports.
I was not really reporting a bug... Just saying that my mc gets some tail even if not in the normal game play

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I was not really reporting a bug... Just saying that my mc gets some tail even if not in the normal game play
No one is saying you were reporting a bug. What they were saying in general was "If you use the Injector, don't report problems to us like they're bugs, because in all likelihood, you've borked your game by using the Injector"

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Mega

Sandbox Mod
extract in your `TheNullHypothesis-0.3d-pc\game` folder

a mod that removes all story gates from interactions. Only Love/Trust is needed to unlock any interaction.
So you don't have to care about seasons and quests and sidequests and all that stuff.
Also unlocks public sex (at 1000 love/trust)
Can you please put a disclaimer for people not to come to us if they are having issues with their game with this installed?

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Question, I heard Patreon is cracking down on adult games again, any chance Subscribestar or another way to support the dev team will be available? I heard two adult games are unceremoniously over because the devteam's account got shutdown, don't want the same thing to happen here.

SifRed

Aug 1, 2020
You should have seen the guy saying we were making the game have "less content" and not replacing it with anything.

Everyone in the thread pointed with giant neon signs at the multi-chapter narrative.

The side quest aren't needed for the main relationship itself. Side quests give stats and plot.

We're not sure WHY Jean's final relationship quest has weird RNG but we've had people take in game months to get and some it only takes a few days.

Storm is confirmed for chapter 2.

As others have said, you can change everything but the font. We do have accessibility options.

Yeah if we changed the font it'd DEFINITELY screw over.

In the original comics, she was the group's den mother and a child prodigy... Though that wasn't explored much because she was "The Girl" character. So since the game's story is taking place during the mid 2000s and not the 60s, we decided to ask "What would that be like now?"

Can you show me the error message? So I can post it for the devs.
Hi, sure:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/hotfix.rpy", line 10, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ChatClass' object has no attribute 'text_history'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/bedrooms.rpyc", line 179, in script call
  File "scripts/interactions/sleeping.rpyc", line 99, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/time.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/events.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "scripts/base/events.rpyc", line 245, in script call
  File "characters/Laura/events/relationship/love.rpyc", line 41, in script call
  File "game/hotfix.rpyc", line 10, in script
  File "D:\games\Null Hipotesys\TheNullHypothesis-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\games\Null Hipotesys\TheNullHypothesis-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/hotfix.rpy", line 10, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ChatClass' object has no attribute 'text_history'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.0.24022002+unofficial
The Null Hypothesis 0.3d
Fri Mar 22 17:31:30 2024

This an example.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
I heard two adult games are unceremoniously over because the devteam's account got shutdown, don't want the same thing to happen here.
Any details about why those games got taken down? We've carefully reviewed Patreon's terms, our game doesn't violate anything as far as we know. I've heard of other games getting taken down recently, but also that it was due to clear violations.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
Any details about why those games got taken down? We've carefully reviewed Patreon's terms, our game doesn't violate anything as far as we know. I've heard of other games getting taken down recently, but also that it was due to clear violations.
Exactly. As far as "you" know.
They just come up with something.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh man, thanks for taking the time to read the review and replying to it to boot!

And yeah, there was definitely some confusion. I didn't even know there was a closed beta? Or maybe that's the one I'm thinking of... I feel like there was another thread for his game. But anyway!

And yeah, I keep forgetting this is only Chapter 1... There's a lot of content or feels like a lot of content. Maybe the VN's I've played with multiple chapters out has thrown my speed out of whack.

I have to say though... 6 Chapters feel short... Although, that's just me and honestly that's... 18 girls? That's way more than a lot of harem games. Honestly, if Chapter 6 ending is 'open-ended' or at least provides a 'play forever' option, I'm probably gonna be happy.

Although, hindsight. That's probably a source of burnout, the devs chugging out 10+, 20+ chapters for their story. Better to end on a high note than a low note. Its great to know that there's more character development. I don't know what it is with this game but I love the characterization. It feels weirdly immersive.

Looking forward to those Kurt and Colossus interactions! Also, I sincerely doubt that I'd go platonic, I'd feel FOMO about missed content...
Although speaking of 18 girls, I would suggest a way to have multiple dates in a single day... Maybe more on the weekends, less on the weekdays? Or Group dates.

Ah... I can imagine it now, Null going broke. Nobody talks about the costs, logistics and accounting involved in a harem. It's gonna be fun is what I'm saying.

Pft. Nah, I meant Nightbrowler.
Honestly, the dude went to hell and back, the guy needs some more screen time and more dialogue beyond giving me tips and his... Not very useful information on the girls.

I'm kinda taking you literally again but man, I'm kinda hoping this game becomes moddable/modular now... Although I guess I'm picturing what is air-dropping girls into the game which I guess yeah, kinda dampens that idea. Girls are added organically into the game and I ain't complaining. Hell, I kinda like that Jean took a couple of days to actually finally be available, she's an X-Men, she's supposed to be busy doing X-Men-y stuff.
There is some essentials x-girls
x-girls.jpg
And if we go firther.
240663480_3128762054062305_8898601401015709011_n.jpg
251111806_367869008452216_1107486804018829160_n.jpg 252329230_367864461786004_5118682083268562660_n.jpg

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes