The Al

Dec 22, 2017
You hurt me, you hurt my soul... Mystique! MYSTIQUE! I haven't read the long

From what I'm reading from this article

The games were taken down and Patreon provided very vague responses as to what rules and guidelines were broken, with no way of actually removing the offending material.

Admittedly, yeah. On my playthrough TNH doesn't seem to break anything, it's pretty vanilla or at the very least, tame all things considered. But I'm under the impression that Patreon isn't a stable platform for supporting someone, especially for adult content.
If I remember right, one that was taken down was Corrupted Kingdoms, and the reason given was that there were underage NPCs- who definitely had no sexual content, because they are the MC's children

Aug 15, 2017
The fricking bible was shorter than this
Ah, but was it longer than the Mahabharata?
I skimmed through most of it, I'm sorry but that novel was gonna take me a while and it's late at the moment of answering, but some things of note:
My apologies. Perhaps the warnings should have come before the spoilers?
Regarding Chuck and working, is this a good time to let you know that Charles doesn't need to be in his office for you to work? You can contact him even when he is not there, you just need to go to his office and the option to work pops up.
You can contact Xavier for work even if he isn't in his office.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you both for informing me. Now I feel dumber than usual, although I'm positive that I visited his office at least once when he wasn't there and didn't see an option. Still, the option didn't always appear when he was there so maybe a bug? I'll look into it the next time I play.
Regarding clothes, thou are correct, a lot of clothing got taken out to go through an extreme makeover and it's coming back in waves, yes, this includes clothes that you could use outside without mothers covering their kids's eyes, they are making a return sooner or later.

There have been discussions on the discord of things to do across the school, specially on the grounds. And about introducing the two dudes you mention, you gonna need to wait until Chapter 2 (Soon (TM)) at the earliest to see them running around the mansion, but Shiny can correct me on that. And activities to do with everyone's best friend (Kurt) have been discussed and are coming at some point in the future.
That all sounds good.
Regarding the number of love interests, the plan or intention is for all the girls to have the same amount of content at the end of the day and girls from earlier chapters will continue to get new content as well, not much more I can say but Shiny can probably elaborate on that part. I'll say tho, yee of little faith.
Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely give them major kudos if they manage to pull off something that ambitious; however, the sheer number of combinations with that number alone is mind numbing. Adding in different permutations for quarks and relationship status . . . I'd have to turn in my black-pilled cynic card if it didn't make me see more red flags than a Beijing parade. So yes, little faith have me.
Regarding your character picks, don't worry, while you are in fact a basic bitch, I'm happy to tell you that you share requests with about 90% of the people here... if that says something about you or about them, I'll let you decide. Thumbs up for not wanting Mystique, she sucks. Thumbs down for not wanting Emma, she is great. I wouldn't worry about Squirrel Girl, she is not an X-woman.

That about covers any comment I could make, summarizing is your friend, have a great day/night.
Oh, it isn't that I don't think Emma is great. As much as anything, my brain refuses to form a picture of a harem that includes both Jean and Emma without resorting to some tired "the MC has a magic cock" trope, at least not one that wouldn't have an earth-shattering amount of dysfunction and drama; hence, my purposing a pseudo-antagonistic role for Emma since Jean was there first since I would love for her to otherwise have a fairly substantial role. Of course, it might be simply a failure of imagination on my part.

As for Squirrel Girl, I recall her being in RL:E, hence the perceived need to mention her. Of course, I didn't get that far into that game, but I thought I saw her.

Sadly, that was my attempt at summarizing. I'm the worst kind of basic bitch: a verbose basic bitch.
Additionally Laura is small yes, but she is also fit and built, I feel her art indicates as such.
It isn't so much the muscle definition. It's more how tall she looks when next to other characters, and I don't remember her shoulders being that broad. I can't even say I hate her artwork, but when others mentioned mods in this thread, that was the first thing that popped in my head so I figured I mention it.
EDIT:As for your character preferences, I believe that the Devs prefer not to age characters up or down from whatever the age would be during the time period in the comics they are drawing from, for the most part. During the period of time that the first year of the game takes place, Kitty would be 13 unless aged up, for example.
I did understand that reading the thread; however, I also understand there will be time jumps between chapters so the younger characters won't remain so. Thank you for pointing it out, though. I obviously missed somethings while reading the thread, and my insane rambling don't do me any favors.

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
EDIT:As for your character preferences, I believe that the Devs prefer not to age characters up or down from whatever the age would be during the time period in the comics they are drawing from, for the most part. During the period of time that the first year of the game takes place, Kitty would be 13 unless aged up, for example.
So wait, I'm confused... They do plan to age up characters so they're at minimum 18/legal?

I know backreading that they're changing Magik too... But I might be wrong and I can't find that post anymore, all I know is she's wonky in the comics. She entered Limbo at 6, came out at 13... The same age as Kitty.

Honestly, as long as it makes sense, I don't mind them older. It does bring to question previous chapter characters like Null, Jean, X-23, Rogue, etc...

Chapter 1 is currently in summer, four seasons have passed and assuming Chapter 2 follows that same order... We're technically a year older at the start of Chapter 2... In fact, after that Mall Scene (By the way, that blonde in the background made me think Magik), they made it clear that its been at least a month? More?

Like I'm cool with Null being maybe at most 4 years older than the women he's ending up in bed with but it gets a bit weirder when he's hitting 30, dating 18 year olds.

Double Standards come into play where I'm not complaining if the women are like a decade older than Null. I don't mind that power dynamic. It feels less weird but I'm into older women tbh so *shrugs*

But yeah, Chapter 1 Jean is already paranoid about getting older and getting stuck in the X-Mansion, I don't imagine she'll be the only one who feels that and maybe that'll mean some of that planned 15 are going to decide they're out? Also the Map of X-Mansion feels small, like there doesn't seem to be a lot of rooms.

Heh, maybe that'll be a project... Help Xavier renovate the Mansion so Null's girls aren't sleeping out in the cold. God knows, I've made it Null's routine to do morning class, afternoon/midday danger room training then work for Xavier.

Too much hotness in three images
And yet, despite that hotness... My brain decided it'll be more fun to try and "NAME THAT GIRL!"... Lets see if i can draw on my vaguely, barely misremembered TV Trope, Marvel Wiki and Wikipedia Perusing...

First Image, Left to Right...

Second Image, Left to Right, starting from the top. This image, while lacks the hotness of the first, is way less sexualized and i like that... I had to search though, two? Three? of those girls threw me off.

Third Image, Yeah... I don't know who these are...Even getting the original image didn't help but apparently
x-villainess is the title of the picture. Left to right, top to bottom

Ah damn it, i thought it was over, there's a fourth image
Yeah... That's too many and this post is getting way out of hand. Even if I'm tempted to look up some of these women, I'm overthinking this shit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image 1, they're all hot so I'm definitely looking forward to them... I do kinda wish i knew for sure who the middle girl is beside Shadowcat
Image 2, I'll be honest... I'm not sure what the appeal for Jubilee... I guess I'm an oldie, I like the Old X-men
Image 3, since i barely know who most of these are...
Dark Phoenix Jean, Hell to the yeah and Rachel Summers is pretty hot, damn... I've been attracted to Scarlet Witch since I was a teenager shipping her with Pyro (Good ole days of me reading through X-men evolution fanfics... Ahhh... And then Elizabeth Olsen... Ah yes... Gimme more Chaos Witch... Polaris is just awesome, Emma Frost is given, she's a queen for a reason. I like She-Hulk so yeah Red She-Hulk? Sure gimme, she's Redhot
I've voiced that I want Mystique in this game... Sue me... She hates her blue skin, I sure as hell don't.
Image 4, I saw Domino, I'm happy enough and its the same artist for Image 2 and 3, I've already voiced who i liked on those two images.

If I remember right, one that was taken down was Corrupted Kingdoms, and the reason given was that there were underage NPCs- who definitely had no sexual content, because they are the MC's children
I guess the existence of someone being underage and in close proximity to sexual content was enough? It's a bit dumb but at the same time, i get why they decided to pull the trigger... Honestly, I wonder what Corrupted Kingdom did that warranted Patreons paranoia. I can blame corporate dickishness though to be fair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Also, it's such a minor thing but the Barbell and Ring (Is this supposed to be the Shield Piercing) Nipple Piercing option is so great... Even appreciate the belly button and clit/labia options. I personally likely wouldn't go for the clit/labia option or the belly button. The former, because I had to trim Rogue to see it, plus getting that part pierced has to fucking hurt, might change my mind though. As for the latter because it's too close to the intestines and there's risk of infection... Just... Eugh... Too many horror films, too much squick...

Curious though, I haven't tried giving any to Jean or Laura... But the latter has a healing factor, how would she get any piercings done I wonder... I know Wolverine always screams and is pissed because his claws are tearing his hands/knuckles... And they're probably trying to heal his hands but since something is sticking out, it's constantly healing technically... I can imagine Laura not caring much about the pain but it could impact the speed at which she regenerates, though it's probably minor... Still, I feel like she'd regenerate too fast for her to be able to pierce herself... Unless Null stands beside her, negates the healing?

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So wait, I'm confused... They do plan to age up characters so they're at minimum 18/legal?

I know backreading that they're changing Magik too... But I might be wrong and I can't find that post anymore, all I know is she's wonky in the comics. She entered Limbo at 6, came out at 13... The same age as Kitty.

Honestly, as long as it makes sense, I don't mind them older. It does bring to question previous chapter characters like Null, Jean, X-23, Rogue, etc...

Chapter 1 is currently in summer, four seasons have passed and assuming Chapter 2 follows that same order... We're technically a year older at the start of Chapter 2... In fact, after that Mall Scene (By the way, that blonde in the background made me think Magik), they made it clear that its been at least a month? More?

Like I'm cool with Null being maybe at most 4 years older than the women he's ending up in bed with but it gets a bit weirder when he's hitting 30, dating 18 year olds.

Double Standards come into play where I'm not complaining if the women are like a decade older than Null. I don't mind that power dynamic. It feels less weird but I'm into older women tbh so *shrugs*

But yeah, Chapter 1 Jean is already paranoid about getting older and getting stuck in the X-Mansion, I don't imagine she'll be the only one who feels that and maybe that'll mean some of that planned 15 are going to decide they're out? Also the Map of X-Mansion feels small, like there doesn't seem to be a lot of rooms.

Heh, maybe that'll be a project... Help Xavier renovate the Mansion so Null's girls aren't sleeping out in the cold. God knows, I've made it Null's routine to do morning class, afternoon/midday danger room training then work for Xavier.

And yet, despite that hotness... My brain decided it'll be more fun to try and "NAME THAT GIRL!"... Lets see if i can draw on my vaguely, barely misremembered TV Trope, Marvel Wiki and Wikipedia Perusing...

First Image, Left to Right...

Second Image, Left to Right, starting from the top. This image, while lacks the hotness of the first, is way less sexualized and i like that... I had to search though, two? Three? of those girls threw me off.

Third Image, Yeah... I don't know who these are...Even getting the original image didn't help but apparently

Yeah... That's too many and this post is getting way out of hand. Even if I'm tempted to look up some of these women, I'm overthinking this shit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image 1, they're all hot so I'm definitely looking forward to them... I do kinda wish i knew for sure who the middle girl is beside Shadowcat
Image 2, I'll be honest... I'm not sure what the appeal for Jubilee... I guess I'm an oldie, I like the Old X-men
Image 3, since i barely know who most of these are...
Dark Phoenix Jean, Hell to the yeah and Rachel Summers is pretty hot, damn... I've been attracted to Scarlet Witch since I was a teenager shipping her with Pyro (Good ole days of me reading through X-men evolution fanfics... Ahhh... And then Elizabeth Olsen... Ah yes... Gimme more Chaos Witch... Polaris is just awesome, Emma Frost is given, she's a queen for a reason. I like She-Hulk so yeah Red She-Hulk? Sure gimme, she's Redhot
I've voiced that I want Mystique in this game... Sue me... She hates her blue skin, I sure as hell don't.
Image 4, I saw Domino, I'm happy enough and its the same artist for Image 2 and 3, I've already voiced who i liked on those two images.

I guess the existence of someone being underage and in close proximity to sexual content was enough? It's a bit dumb but at the same time, i get why they decided to pull the trigger... Honestly, I wonder what Corrupted Kingdom did that warranted Patreons paranoia. I can blame corporate dickishness though to be fair.
Imega 1
Rogue,Psylocke,Jean Grey,Kitty Pryde,Storm,Emma Frost
Image 2
Monet St. Croix, Rogue, Storm, Rachel Grey
middle
Dazzler, Psylocke, Kwannon, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Polaris, Jubilee
bottom
X-23, Magik, and Kitty Pryde

• Red Heart
Reactions: TeeEight

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Imega 1
Rogue,Psylocke,Jean Grey,Kitty Pryde,Storm,Emma Frost
Image 2
Monet St. Croix, Rogue, Storm, Rachel Grey
middle
Dazzler, Psylocke, Kwannon, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Polaris, Jubilee
bottom
X-23, Magik, and Kitty Pryde
Eyy... I was a bit correct at least!

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Along with Nightcrawler, having Colossus and maybe Quicksilver or Gambit as bros would be cool so I'm all for that (Cyclops is a bit too uptight and straightlaced for my taste). I don't think Juggernaut is the most social man however and I can't see many people wanting him as a potential love-interest either (if gay options become a thing in the future). I'm betting Wolverine will be around plenty in later chapters.

(Whatever happened to Spyke after Evolution? Poor guy.)
After he almost killed Rogue in the game I'll never accept Juggy as a bro. He was always pretty much a jackass in the comics, too. Not somebody worth hanging out with.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The incident in town with Kurt made me rather like the guy, I definitely started thinking of him as a brother from another mother at that point. I had been amused by him, but he'd just been Exposition Man so I hadn't given him much more thought until then.
Caught ya' off guard didn't we? :p

Always fun when the joke character gets somber.

Spyke is mentioned in the in game messaging social media app thing, how canon that is, who knows.
Not very.

At the time of this writing we have no plans of including him in the sandbox.

I think it has been hinted at if not outright stated that Colossus and others will be bros, with some as maybes.
Outright stated by me!~

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
You hurt me, you hurt my soul... Mystique! MYSTIQUE! I haven't read the long
Ew, Mystique

Of course, it might be simply a failure of imagination on my part.

As for Squirrel Girl, I recall her being in RL:E, hence the perceived need to mention her. Of course, I didn't get that far into that game, but I thought I saw her.
It's that. About Doreen, for some reason Oni really likes her, I don't think she ever won a poll but he put her in the game anyway, which hey, more power to him but a weird pick nonetheless.

Shiny has explained it to me as "moving them up in the timeline" so say FOR EXAMPLE Kitty is introduced next chapter and at that point she would be 13 in comics, well, with a little of "moving them up in the timeline" now she was born 5 years younger and is 18 in her introduction. Characters that have never 18 in comics will not be aged up and it won't be used to introduce characters way before they show up in comics, I think those are the 2 caveats.

No comment regarding your double standard besides shame on you dawg, either all or none.

The images girls that I know:

After he almost killed Rogue in the game I'll never accept Juggy as a bro. He was always pretty much a jackass in the comics, too. Not somebody worth hanging out with.
He actually mellowed out a lot after the 90's... or around Dazzler.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Ew, Mystique
:(

What did she ever do to you.

Shiny has explained it to me as "moving them up in the timeline" so say FOR EXAMPLE Kitty is introduced next chapter and at that point she would be 13 in comics, well, with a little of "moving them up in the timeline" now she was born 5 years younger and is 18 in her introduction. Characters that have never 18 in comics will not be aged up and it won't be used to introduce characters way before they show up in comics, I think those are the 2 caveats.
I see, i see, thanks for clearing it up!

No comment regarding your double standard besides shame on you dawg, either all or none.
What can I say, I want to play the Aaron Taylor-Johnson type, I don't want to play the Leonardo Dicaprio type.
But fine, at least Null can be played as someone who loves all types. And I'm still going to try with those 15 women... I mean, you don't give me the option, tell me that it's possible and expect me to go "Nah."

The images girls that I know:

Okay, okay you proven your nerd/geek credentials. Then you went used the perfect image at what you did, fucking awesome hahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dazzier31

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Okay, I'll stage again. I read EVERY comment on this thread. In their entirety. Even if I don't respond.

Note Augustus, that I have the same hate for you as your namesake for fucking up the calendar and making October no longer the eighth month.

But I still love you.

Character Design:
Laura was a design oversight that we only caught wind of when it was far too late. We intend to fix it but our budget and work load priorities have it lower on the list.

I hate RNG too. I've been and will continue to suggest that we have set schedules. It'll make it easier for the future to not have the screen clogged by 80 girls.

We already have Kurt unavailable on Sunday mornings because of mass.

Others have answered your complaints about Charles.

You're probably the first person to be genuinely constructive about grind, and we are working on it.

We might look into nerfing love if it is that easy to cheese. So congrats on being the first to make a good point.

Pubic Hair:
Fair points made. I'll pass it onto the dev team.

Clothing:
Others have already replied to this. We're working on it.

We're always optimizing. Work in progress and all that.

More Activities:
Everything you've suggested is either being worked on or discussed as to how to best implement it.

Silhouettes:
I don't like it either man but that's how it is. Maybe this policy will change but right now the dev team just doesn't want to deal with people demanding girls be made fuckable.

That and we want our art budget to be focused on characters that will be more significant to the plot.

Sameness of Characters:
Yeah, all of this is actively being worked on. I got no larger explanation. It's just a bunch of placeholders that are actively being worked on and expanded..

Although I will note that just because Laura doesn't have a hymen, doesn't mean there wouldn't be resistance. The girl's kegel muscles could probably shatter adamantium.

That and nervousness has a lot to do with resistance. women are really good at tensing their muscles if they're not properly relaxed.

Sex System:
We're constantly tweaking the system. Sorry if my responses are shorter than your wall of text lol. We're in early beta so there's not much to say.

I've heard of girls climaxing just from whispering something in their ear although I have yet to experience it.
Oh, fuck dude. Get to work on that. It's an experience to witness.

I'll also echo the whole it is strange to be constantly asking for consent for every action thing that has been mentioned in this thread.
We're working on it. It was mostly an overreaction to spite some people who wanted us to not only have the mind-breaking of RLE but were harassing us to include some pretty hardcore shit. Necrophilia was mentioned by more than one person...

This whole section has been a confused mess, and I apologize that it isn't more organized.
Do you? Are you truly sorry? I don't feel like you are.

Rogue's Taste in Music:
Good choices. I'll make sure our music guy and writers take a look.

The Great Lesbian/Bi Debate:
Honestly the best contribution to the discussion.

The dev team is rather split on this as if we ever do add gay or a lesbian Null... Well it's difficult to work with.

We have decided that if someone is gay on Earth 616, the mainline comics, they'll remain that way. Though we're not based on Earth 616 so the universes where Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Colossus are gay or bi may influence our decisions if we ever go that route.

I can't think of any characters that have gone. "Whoa hey now, I'm straight" but I'd push to keep them straight

Number of Characters:
Others have commented that all girls will be equally focused on.

We haven't discussed updates beyond Chapter 2 but we won't be going the route of ignoring the entire cast in favor of completing one character.

Character Preference:
I parrot the others in saying you are indeed a basic bitch. :p

But trust me, we do have plans to expand on X-23.

I would prefer Emma Frost not be a love interest. I would her role to be more like a rival to Jean.
I mean why not both?

In fact, the more characters that have zero interest in the MC, the better although I understand that puts me in direct opposition to those that wish that any female character in the game should ultimately belong to the protagonist.
I'm with you brother but ultimately we are a porn game.

In closing, let me just say to anyone who read that ignorant, eldritch abomination lurking in the spoilers, I am deeply, deeply sorry
Are you? Because I don't think you are.

To those involved in making this game, thank you very much for the enjoyable experience.
You're welcome!

I had fun.
I'm glad.

I hope the criticism didn't come across as harsh; it came from a place of love, and good luck in the development process.
Don't worry. Despite my sassiness it's all good. I'm gonna force the other devs to read this because I'll be fucked before I attempt to summarize this.

I believe that the Devs prefer not to age characters up or down from whatever the age would be during the time period in the comics they are drawing from, for the most part. During the period of time that the first year of the game takes place, Kitty would be 13 unless aged up, for example.
Correction, we won't be aging up characters who are minors in the comics CURRENTLY. Meaning characters like Gabby, or the Richards kids.

Kitty is the kind of character that all her character plot points can fit a sheltered and naive 18-year-old.

If they're over 18 in the comic books at the time of me currently writing this, yes.

She entered Limbo at 6, came out at 13... The same age as Kitty.
She came out at 16, which Kitty had aged up to by that point.

She's gonna come out at 18 if we include her.

it was already stated in the thread gay will not be an option.
For now... It may be an option once we finish the game. Same with female Null. There's just too much of a workload and budget increase to take on something like that for the time being.

as for Quicksilver, historically he has been against the X-Men so I doubt he would be a friend option.
I mean he's a member of the avengers during the current point in the game's timeline.

Ah, but was it longer than the Mahabharata?
Yes. It was longer than that combined with the Rāmāyaṇa.

My apologies. Perhaps the warnings should have come before the spoilers?
It would have been nice!

See I've been advocating for the inclusion of the time-traveling X-Men just so it'd be less weird for an 18-year-old Null going around and fucking Kamala.

I guess the existence of someone being underage and in close proximity to sexual content was enough? It's a bit dumb but at the same time, i get why they decided to pull the trigger...
Yes. This is the reason why we can't have a 6-year-old Illyana running around being cute and why we can't have Gabby appear period...

Well... I wonder if we can get away with Gabby making hum-hum posts... :unsure:

This wouldn't be an issue with Subscribestar but Patreon was still the more viable option. Maybe we'll migrate in the future.

Honestly, I wonder what Corrupted Kingdom did that warranted Patreons paranoia.
As someone who played it, no it didn't.

You gave headpats and had tea parties. It was fuckin' adorable and wholesome.

Also the Map of X-Mansion feels small, like there doesn't seem to be a lot of rooms.
Art budget. Backgrounds are expensive and are the primary reason we opened the Patreon.

Last edited:

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
It's that. About Doreen, for some reason Oni really likes her, I don't think she ever won a poll but he put her in the game anyway, which hey, more power to him but a weird pick nonetheless.
Furry, busty, not all that bright, and a prehensile tail. What more do you want in a kink?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Which I don't understand his design choices for RLE. I've seen his commissioned and personal art of the character... No idea why he didn't go with those designs.

Characters that have never 18 in comics will not be aged up and it won't be used to introduce characters way before they show up in comics, I think those are the 2 caveats.
Basically this.

He actually mellowed out a lot after the 90's...
Fish boy.

What did she ever do to you.
Murder her children. Successfully and attempted.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
If they're over 18 in the comic books at the time of me currently writing this, yes.
Dazz and you cleared up, thanks!

She came out at 16, which Kitty had aged up to by that point.

She's gonna come out at 18 if we include her.
Ahem... Actually...
"Illyana returned to Earth only seconds after Kitty lost her grip on Illyana's arm. Illyana spent years in Limbo while only mere moments elapsed on Earth. She was thirteen, now the same age as Kitty. The two became roommates and grew very close."

Unless you mean in the universe of Earth-TNH, she comes ut at 16 then some shit happens
and she makes her appearance 2 years later in the game and she's 18?

See I've been advocating for the inclusion of the time-traveling X-Men just so it'd be less weird for an 18-year-old Null going around and fucking Kamala.
Wait, I'm lost now...

Is everyone going to be perpetually 18 or whatever age they appear in the game, no matter how much time passes? I mean, honestly just keep aging the characters at this point. Chapter 1, Year 1 (18), Chapter 2, Year 2 (20) that kinda thing... I

Admittedly, despite (or maybe because of it) the fact that time travel is a well known/well used trope in Marvel... I kinda hate it as a plot device... Like... Just considering the paradoxes changing the past creates... The freaking headache of just picturing how your future self could have done something to your past self...

Freaking Cable is awesome but man... How does he still exist even though he keeps changing shit... Sorry, I think its pretty obvious by now that I fucking ramble a lot, sorry dude.

This wouldn't be an issue with Subscribestar but Patreon was still the more viable option. Maybe we'll migrate in the future.
Yee, It's why I thought I'd share the news when i realized Patreon was the only way to support the Dev Team.

You gave headpats and had tea parties. It was fuckin' adorable and wholesome.
Aww that does sound wholesome, that sucks to hear.

Art budget. Backgrounds are expensive and are the primary reason we opened the Patreon.
Oof, yeah I only realized the Art budget might've been why the map is small...

To be fair though, if my count is right, you'll probably have enough room at the girl wing for at least until Chapter... 4... 5? And that's probably a couple of years away if the current Roadmap is any indicator. There's still a lot of work and enough time to save up for a map upgrade, ahaha.

Honestly, given how decent the characters are (and despite what Augustus says and other people, Laura is fiiiine... I mean, Wolverine is 5'3 and played by the amazing Hugh Jackman and nobody noticed... He crouches a lot and is awesome enough that nobody minds that they couldn't find an actual 5'3" actor). I'd say that's money well spent.

Also by the way...

According to the Marvel... Juggernaut is only 6'10 and Colosus is 7'5" so the height is already a bit wonky...

Edit:
Apparently, the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak that Juggy used to own lets him alter his size... That... Makes a lot more sense now why he's massive in Deadpool 2... Plus given the dialogue in the game (Definitely inspired by that movie... Heh)... Why he's so fucking big.

Honestly, I think Laura's height only matters if there's scenes of her fighting or if she's standing right next to someone taller than her.

Height stuff during sex and all that shit can just be dealt with on the writing front.

If it helps, could go the psychological route. She feels tall because her personally makes her come off as tall and menacing, you're not gonna tell the short.

Fish boy.
I don't understand this reference.

Murder her children. Successfully and attempted.
Okay, good point... But counterpoint.
Marvel is really good at never actually killing anyone so...
Besides, didn't Emma like try to murder other people? I mean... I assume anyway... Point is!
I can fix her

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Oh, fuck dude. Get to work on that. It's an experience to witness.
The mind is the most important sex organ.
If a woman (or guy) can get in the right frame of mind, an orgasm is easy.
Inversely, in the wrong frame of mind, an orgasm will be impossible; true for both men and women . Many women find it difficult to orgasm because they can't get out of their own heads (and then there is when their partner is just a shitty lover). In reality, it is likely that Jean would have great difficulty reaching orgasm in the early part of the game because of how wound up she is (not saying you should do this, as that would be no fun, just saying reality is a lot harsher). Laura's directness would be a bonus to her... also, she should have a higher default climax limit due to her metabolism... and being generally a horny little thing (a very good thing in my opinion).

Honestly, we're lucky the MC isn't PTSD as then this would not be even remotely a porn game (intimacy of any kind is extremely difficult for those with PTSD). Again, that would be no fun, and reality is harsh.

We're working on it. It was mostly an overreaction to spite some people who wanted us to not only have the mind-breaking of RLE but were harassing us to include some pretty hardcore shit.
I had wondered about that.

Necrophilia was mentioned by more than one person...
Ew.
Ew ew ew!

Last edited:
Reactions: Augustus Commodus

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
After starting fresh I got all girls dating me, Laura and Jean on Love level, Rogue on relationship part 3...however I'm still on Winter season and Jean's is at partial with the last optional event for consoling her in classroom when her and Xavier are there before class starts yet that hasn't triggered...anyone else get into that slump? As I'd prefer to get the optional quests done on their season etc..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reynold

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Ew.
Ew ew ew!
As someone who is all about kinks and shit and believing in "Don't Kinkshame"

I must agree... Ew.

In reality, it is likely that Jean would have great difficulty reaching orgasm in the early part of the game because of how wound up she is (not saying you should do this, as that would be no fun, just saying reality is a lot harsher).
What can I say, I like hard mode and I like realism... Sure yeah, Null is a pornomancer but come on... I want there to be some difficulty that isn't like grind? Or i guess maybe it is kinda grind... I don't know... I guess the fact that when i started playing and learning the sex mechanics, the first two? Three? Times, nobody orgasmed... Just straight up heavy petting.

On my next playthrough, I'm so fixing that now that i know about the Heart and Question mark.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
After starting fresh I got all girls dating me, Laura and Jean on Love level, Rogue on relationship part 3...however I'm still on Winter season and Jean's is at partial with the last optional event for consoling her in classroom when her and Xavier are there before class starts yet that hasn't triggered...anyone else get into that slump? As I'd prefer to get the optional quests done on their season etc..
So make sure you don't progress the story until the Stats are Max and nothing says partially complete. And a bit of the events that trigger requires some finangling... Meaning, just keep playing pretty much. But, I've noticed that by not using the map to move around, the ! appears on the map side.

What do I mean by not using the map to move around? Basically, an example is you leaving the bedroom by using the button to the left to head to the bathroom or going to the Boy's Hallway and then to the Girl's Hallway. I think it 'resets' or 'regenerates' where the women are going when you do it like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Wait, I'm lost now...

Is everyone going to be perpetually 18 or whatever age they appear in the game, no matter how much time passes? I
Don't worry, that wasn't shiny saying we're definitely doing time travel. I too am not at all a fan of the time travel trope, and our current plan is for Null and everyone to age normally year by year.

• Love
Reactions: TeeEight
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes