ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Unless you mean in the universe of Earth-TNH, she comes ut at 16 then some shit happens and she makes her appearance 2 years later in the game and she's 18?
Nah, I just misremembered.

Is everyone going to be perpetually 18 or whatever age they appear in the game, no matter how much time passes?
No. For The Null Hypothesis, the sequels are up for debate, time passes normally. Jean will be 27 by the end of the game's main plot.

Admittedly, despite (or maybe because of it) the fact that time travel is a well known/well used trope in Marvel... I kinda hate it as a plot device... Like... Just considering the paradoxes changing the past creates... The freaking headache of just picturing how your future self could have done something to your past self...

Freaking Cable is awesome but man... How does he still exist even though he keeps changing shit... Sorry, I think its pretty obvious by now that I fucking ramble a lot, sorry dude.
Marvel established one rule that I thought was pretty neat and tied up some loose ends. If your past self travels to your present, you don't remember anything until they go back.

This stops you from acting on future knowledge and keeps the space-time continuum intact.

Oof, yeah I only realized the Art budget might've been why the map is small...
We have the desire to make every part of the mansion you see on the map navigable. Although we have priorities on which parts should be in the game.

Marvel is really good at never actually killing anyone so...
Nope. She's killed some of her children and they've stayed dead.

The myth that no one stays dead in comic books is just that, a myth.

Until Krakoa, the only person that went silly about it was Jean Grey... but she had the excuse of being tied to a being called The Phoenix.

A LOT of mutants had been dead for like 30-40 years until Krakoa revived them.

When someone legitimately dies in comics it's a big deal... that's why what-ifs are so murder happy. Deadpool can kill the Marvel Universe... twice... because none of it bled over into 616.

Besides, didn't Emma like try to murder other people?
Eh not carelessly. Mystique is one of the few murder-happy big names. Most villains are fine with a little collateral but they rarely go out with the intention of stacking up bodies.

Most villains in the Marvel Universe just want money or some power. You can't spend that money or exert that power if everyone's dead.

A good example is when a bunch of villains came out of hiding to help with the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

iirc even the guy literally named Apocalypse took a chill pill and gave peace a chance when Krakoa was set up.

Mystqiue however? She went all machiavellian when people like Magneto, Mr. Sinister, and Sabertooth decided to mostly put their grudges on hold.

Recently they tried to redeem her by saying all her evilness was the result of a botched memory wipe by Xavier. It's as dumb as it sounds.

So make sure you don't progress the story until the Stats are Max and nothing says partially complete. And a bit of the events that trigger requires some finangling... Meaning, just keep playing pretty much. But, I've noticed that by not using the map to move around, the ! appears on the map side.
We're working on this, I promise.

Reactions: Reynold

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I remember when Silver Sable died and she stayed dead for over a decade if I remember right before a universe reset brought her back.

Emplate from Generation-X is pretty much an immortal enemy but he can be gotten rid of for however long the writers want, so his existence is "flexible".

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Question: Does Laura ever get super horny enough to come molest you as she has threatened, or is that not implemented yet?

If you're gonna have dominant characters, they damn well better be initiating sex!

I also assume in future builds the girls will be more proactive during sex, not just touching themselves, but outright saying "okay, that's enough, give me that dick or I'm going to get upset" if not outright pushing you back and jumping on your bone (or face). Obviously the dominant ones like Laura and Jean will be more likely to do that than Rogue, although even she should be offering verbal clues to let you know she wants something else.

The system for determining when she's getting bored of something is already there, each girl should also have favourite activities (and ones they can learn to love with a little practice), while other things are like "yeah... I let you do that, and it's okay, but it's not something I would go for on my own". These should all be individualized as to what their likes and dislikes are.
Eventually.

For bonus points: while some things should be standard for a character, randomize other things at game start so it's not always the same.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Nah, I just misremembered.

No. For The Null Hypothesis, the sequels are up for debate, time passes normally. Jean will be 27 by the end of the game's main plot.

Marvel established one rule that I thought was pretty neat and tied up some loose ends. If your past self travels to your present, you don't remember anything until they go back.

This stops you from acting on future knowledge and keeps the space-time continuum intact.

We have the desire to make every part of the mansion you see on the map navigable. Although we have priorities on which parts should be in the game.

Nope. She's killed some of her children and they've stayed dead.

Until Krakoa, the only person that went silly about it was Jean Grey... but she had the excuse of being tied to a being called The Phoenix.

A LOT of mutants had been dead for like 30-40 years until Krakoa revived them.

When someone legitimately dies in comics it's a big deal... that's why what-ifs are so murder happy. Deadpool can kill the Marvel Universe... twice... because none of it bled over into 616.

Eh not carelessly. Mystique is one of the few murder-happy big names. Most villains are fine with a little collateral but they rarely go out with the intention of stacking up bodies.

Most villains in the Marvel Universe just want money or some power. You can't spend that money or exert that power if everyone's dead.

A good example is when a bunch of villains came out of hiding to help with the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

iirc even the guy literally named Apocalypse took a chill pill and gave peace a chance when Krakoa was set up.

Mystqiue however? She went all machiavellian when people like Magneto, Mr. Sinister, and Sabertooth decided to mostly put their grudges on hold.

Recently they tried to redeem her by saying all her evilness was the result of a botched memory wipe by Xavier. It's as dumb as it sounds.

I think that occurred on an earlier version with optional quests not triggering thus a tedious grind for trying to get it to as I'm sure that optional quests are meant for the actual season that they're listed for and unable to do once story is progressed to the next season..idk I'm not on the dev staff so the mystery on how stuff is triggered is still there in limbo.

Jul 28, 2017
Question: Does Laura ever get super horny enough to come molest you as she has threatened, or is that not implemented yet?

If you're gonna have dominant characters, they damn well better be initiating sex!

I also assume in future builds the girls will be more proactive during sex, not just touching themselves, but outright saying "okay, that's enough, give me that dick or I'm going to get upset" if not outright pushing you back and jumping on your bone (or face). Obviously the dominant ones like Laura and Jean will be more likely to do that than Rogue, although even she should be offering verbal clues to let you know she wants something else.

The system for determining when she's getting bored of something is already there, each girl should also have favourite activities (and ones they can learn to love with a little practice), while other things are like "yeah... I let you do that, and it's okay, but it's not something I would go for on my own". These should all be individualized as to what their likes and dislikes are.
Eventually.

For bonus points: while some things should be standard for a character, randomize other things at game start so it's not always the same.
This would be amazing if it were implemented it would give an interesting dynamic for the girls
dominant and submissive would have unique interaction during sex

Laura horny
tenor.gif

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I'm all for no kinkshaming, but there is very much a limit to what counts or not and certain 'kinks'/conditions/predilections go beyond that, in my mind. This is not counting things that just make me go: That's weird but you do you.
For the most part I will agree, but there are exceptions when they get particularly extreme.
Yee, thus my whole "I agree, Ew"

Don't worry, that wasn't shiny saying we're definitely doing time travel. I too am not at all a fan of the time travel trope, and our current plan is for Null and everyone to age normally year by year.
Awesome

Sequels?

Ehhh doesn't stop people like Cable from messing with the past though. I mean it makes sense anyway that the Present Me! Can't know what Past Me! knows.

Like personally? I don't mind knowledge... It's the fact that there are people messing with time... Especially when the multiverse exist... Like how are we still in Earth-616 or Earth-69 if people are going to the past and changing what the future is going to be?

Anyway, stuff like that... It complicates things or at least opens the door to complications. I'm fine with Time Traveler characters by the way, it's plots or events that deal with time travel. I love Cable... Hell, he stayed in the past i think so any changes he does is not going to matter since he's not going back to his 'future'.

I'll be honest, that's a surprising hot take... Like... I get maybe it's a bit of an exaggeration to say nobody stays dead but I'm also pretty sure there's only a handful of people who have stayed dead in comics, Marvel or DC...

Elektra (Died 3 times, came back to life 3 times), Captain America (5 times), Nightcrawler (7 times), Mystique (5 times)
Her Kids:
Greydon (Died twice, once to future Mystique fair enough)
Gloria still alive, never died once
Raze (never died but apparently did a kill and replace on Mystique)
Charles Xavier the II (never died)
Rogue (died 3 times, came back 3 times)

But yeah, I'm not sure I get the Mystique hate, especially if we're only using "She kills people" as a reason... Deadpool, Wolverine and Punisher probably have a higher kill count than her.

Hell Sabertooth is worse than her, I'm pretty sure...

I remember when Silver Sable died and she stayed dead for over a decade if I remember right before a universe reset brought her back.
Apparently, that must've not counted... Or it was an alternate version of her.

Sorry wasn't a criticism, I was just trying to help. I didn't mind that it took a bit of work to trigger some scenes, it gave me time to do training, do study, make money. I was already near the end and I didn't mind prolonging the final scenes...

Hell... Technically I've reached the end... Null's finally taken first blood (That achievement is both wrong and SORT OF funny at the same time) I just need to get off my ass and hit 1k stats with Jean and Laura... That or sleep with them already since they've vocally wanted to do it but I decided that Rogue is the first girl and stays the first girl...

Reactions: Sayajin2205

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Another question, this one more technical. I know it belongs on Discord, but I don't have access to it (complicated, Ron Chon and I are working on it).

So... I've been trying to make a quick and dirty little mod to add things to do on the campus grounds and the mall (I'll drop it here if I ever get it to work), but for some damn reason it just will not activate.

I've got the modified version of the process set up, and the override, but... nada.

Any ideas?

Python:
init 6:
    python:

config.label_overrides["campus"] = "campus_emod"                    #campus

# This is a temporary mod until the devs fill this area in themselves

label campus_emod:
    $ door_locked = False
Just had a thought, I really don't need the entire campus process to be changed, just the menu, but I'm unclear on how to override only a menu.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
:(

What did she ever do to you.

Okay, okay you proven your nerd/geek credentials. Then you went used the perfect image at what you did, fucking awesome hahaha
Ew, Mystique.

And thanks, I made an effort.

Okay, good point... But counterpoint.
Marvel is really good at never actually killing anyone so...
Besides, didn't Emma like try to murder other people? I mean... I assume anyway... Point is!
I can fix her
You cannot.
And the only time I can canonically remember Emma straight up killing was to protect her students when she was the headmaster of a rival school.

As someone who is all about kinks and shit and believing in "Don't Kinkshame"

I must agree... Ew.
I think some people should be kinkshamed tbh, specially those that get off on humiliation.

Some things of note:

Regarding Sabertooth: Hard not to bury the hatchet when he is in The Shadow Realm for 90% of Krakoa.

God let's not do the plot of the past X-men coming forward, that shit was so dumb.

I'll be honest, that's a surprising hot take... Like... I get maybe it's a bit of an exaggeration to say nobody stays dead but I'm also pretty sure there's only a handful of people who have stayed dead in comics, Marvel or DC...

Elektra (Died 3 times, came back to life 3 times), Captain America (5 times), Nightcrawler (7 times), Mystique (5 times)
Her Kids:
Greydon (Died twice, once to future Mystique fair enough)
Gloria still alive, never died once
Raze (never died but apparently did a kill and replace on Mystique)
Charles Xavier the II (never died)
Rogue (died 3 times, came back 3 times)

But yeah, I'm not sure I get the Mystique hate, especially if we're only using "She kills people" as a reason... Deadpool, Wolverine and Punisher probably have a higher kill count than her.

Hell Sabertooth is worse than her, I'm pretty sure...
Some people stay dead, some people don't. Krakoa is the only time where death was in fact an extended vacation.

It's not that Raven kills people that's the problem, Mystique is a very... complicated woman, to put it nicely.

She is the mutant equivalent of a Grand Wizard of the people with the funny hats, she engages in terrorism as a sport, if you wanna mention Graydon you gotta say that she abandoned him at birth when he wasn't a mutant and then comes back to kill him later because to the surprise of nobody he became an anti-mutant activist, Captain Marvel has a blood feud with her and it's very likely to try and kill her on sight for things she has done, has tried to sacrifice kids, etc.

It's not that "She kills people", it's that killing people is the nicest thing she does.

Also, ew, mystique.

And nobody is asking for Sabertooth, so that's moot.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
You cannot.
Shame, the fact that he got compared to a racist kinda sucks (I mean so is Magneto, he hates humans just as much as Mystique. Sure, he's got reasons but so does Mystique) but I'm not part of the writing team and not the Dev so if you guys don't like Mystique, no big deal.

I will say though, if the staff say no to her as a romance option... I'd imagine a character like Selene would probably be out too.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Shame, the fact that he got compared to a racist kinda sucks (I mean so is Magneto, he hates humans just as much as Mystique. Sure, he's got reasons but so does Mystique) but I'm not part of the writing team and not the Dev so if you guys don't like Mystique, no big deal.

I will say though, if the staff say no to her as a romance option... I'd imagine a character like Selene would probably be out too.
Mystique is way more extreme than Magneto, that's the main difference. Magneto can interact with humans, can even be nice and help, Raven on the other hand...

And I don't see the relation with Selene besides her being older than the word "old". Hot goth psychic vampire =/= Extremist mutant terrorist psychopath etc

May 5, 2022
Sorry wasn't a criticism, I was just trying to help. I didn't mind that it took a bit of work to trigger some scenes, it gave me time to do training, do study, make money. I was already near the end and I didn't mind prolonging the final scenes...
I think one of the reasons behind Shiny potentially being irked, or seeming to come across that way is that over the last several pages it has been brought up multiple times with the same answer of "we're working on it" or "We're looking into it.".

Same reasoning behind them potentially being irked when people bring up wanting to see corruption and manipulation in the game, since at least page 3(?) of the thread there have been people that have been wanting that. Ron and later other members of the dev team have been saying that such content won't happen, I believe.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Mystique is way more extreme than Magneto, that's the main difference. Magneto can interact with humans, can even be nice and help, Raven on the other hand...

And I don't see the relation with Selene besides her being older than the word "old". Hot goth psychic vampire =/= Extremist mutant terrorist psychopath etc
Selene is genocidal too and power-hungry if what i read about her plans for Rome are anything to go by. Same level as a mutant terrorist. And fair enough, yeah, Magneto is willing enough to stop the muwahah, muwahah, muwahah thing. I would imagine, Mystique has at least done the same.

Looked it up
  • Exactly how evil she is from comic to comic is by far the most conflicted and contradictory thing about her. Her creator Chris Claremont envisioned her as more an Anti-Villain with equal amounts of sympathetic and cruel traits, with her love for Destiny and Rogue being genuine as well as for Nightcrawler to the extent of hesitating while attacking him. After Claremont though numerous writers were happy in making her so disgustingly sadistic that she gives the likes of Carnage and Sabretooth a run for their money. Other writers try to soften her up again, playing up her nicer moments with her children but it never really sticks with her depraved cruelty coming up again and again.
That's kinda disappointing. Ah well. Guess at this point, it's a shitty cycle for the character. Some writer tries to make her better, ends up going against established character traits and so on the wheel goes.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Selene is genocidal too and power-hungry if what i read about her plans for Rome are anything to go by. Same level as a mutant terrorist. And fair enough, yeah, Magneto is willing enough to stop the muwahah, muwahah, muwahah thing. I would imagine, Mystique has at least done the same.

Looked it up
  • Exactly how evil she is from comic to comic is by far the most conflicted and contradictory thing about her. Her creator Chris Claremont envisioned her as more an Anti-Villain with equal amounts of sympathetic and cruel traits, with her love for Destiny and Rogue being genuine as well as for Nightcrawler to the extent of hesitating while attacking him. After Claremont though numerous writers were happy in making her so disgustingly sadistic that she gives the likes of Carnage and Sabretooth a run for their money. Other writers try to soften her up again, playing up her nicer moments with her children but it never really sticks with her depraved cruelty coming up again and again.
That's kinda disappointing. Ah well. Guess at this point, it's a shitty cycle for the character. Some writer tries to make her better, ends up going against established character traits and so on the wheel goes.
Ehhhh, I'll have to re-read on Selene to actually give an opinion on that, but I can tell you that power-hungry is definitely a thing, maybe a little too literal of a thing.

And yeah, that's how it ends up being, a constant cycle of writers not agreeing with each other. That said, the most prominent version is the one where she is a sadistic monster.

• Sad
Reactions: TeeEight
May 5, 2022
Upon reading up a bit on Selene i have to wonder how far Null will be able to take the draining field of his, whatever it actually turns out to be.

Back onto the topic of Selene though, judging by the 'trustworthy' information provided by Wikipedia, I have to agree that Selene is power hungry. Genocidal, i don't know about, but she does have a tendency to pretty much go Scorched Earth whenever she either no longer has a use for things or when things haven't gone her way.

Aug 15, 2017
In fact, after that Mall Scene (By the way, that blonde in the background made me think Magik), they made it clear that its been at least a month? More?
The game said the protagonist was in a coma for six weeks.
Like I'm cool with Null being maybe at most 4 years older than the women he's ending up in bed with but it gets a bit weirder when he's hitting 30, dating 18 year olds.

Double Standards come into play where I'm not complaining if the women are like a decade older than Null. I don't mind that power dynamic. It feels less weird but I'm into older women tbh so *shrugs*
I don't really have a problem with large age differences between characters as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult. The issue I might have is if there is some sort of inherent power imbalance in the relationship such as between a teacher and a student. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but it makes things trickier; another reason I'm lukewarm towards Storm in the current situation, and a potential issue in future chapters where the protagonist might become an instructor and newly introduced LIs might be students.
Note Augustus, that I have the same hate for you as your namesake for fucking up the calendar and making October no longer the eighth month.

But I still love you.
October stopped being the eighth month long before my namesake. As far as months go, my namesake was the visionary that decided to name every month after himself, unlike those quitters Caesar and Augustus who both stopped after one month: Amazonius, Invictus, Felix, Pius, Lucius, Aelius, Aurelius, Commodus, Augustus, Herculeus, Romanus, and Exsuperatorius although the order varies depending on the source. Unfortunately, the changes didn't stick past his death. Geniuses are never appreciated in their time; I mean, Herculeus is a much better name than October.
You're probably the first person to be genuinely constructive about grind, and we are working on it.

We might look into nerfing love if it is that easy to cheese. So congrats on being the first to make a good point.
How the hell did that happen? Is up down? Is the sky blue? WHAT IS GOING ON?
Although I will note that just because Laura doesn't have a hymen, doesn't mean there wouldn't be resistance. The girl's kegel muscles could probably shatter adamantium.

That and nervousness has a lot to do with resistance. women are really good at tensing their muscles if they're not properly relaxed.
Sadly, I did have a bit in my insane raving regarding that, but I deleted it since it felt superfluous. Let that sink in—my post was originally longer before I trimmed it. Still, the point of it feeling identical to the others, if not being exactly the same still stands. But I do understand, though. Early development . . . placeholders . . . . As I mentioned, the game is great for a beta, and I eagerly await future developments.
We're constantly tweaking the system. Sorry if my responses are shorter than your wall of text lol. We're in early beta so there's not much to say.
Quite understandable. Thank you for replying at all.
Oh, fuck dude. Get to work on that. It's an experience to witness.
My voice lacks the bass to turn a random stranger in an elevator into a puddle merely by asking her is she's "going down." Something a girl I knew told me happened to her. A random guy on an elevator who sounded like Barry White, and she just melted.
We're working on it. It was mostly an overreaction to spite some people who wanted us to not only have the mind-breaking of RLE but were harassing us to include some pretty hardcore shit. Necrophilia was mentioned by more than one person...
What's wrong with necrophilia? The dead are great listeners, and they almost never talk back.
Ew.
Ew ew ew!
Wait. You mean have . . . with a corpse? Ew seconded.
Do you? Are you truly sorry? I don't feel like you are.
For that part? Most assuredly. It was basically the literary equivalent of diarrhea. So inelegant. I'm better than that. I am deeply sorry and ashamed of myself. Plus there's the whole inflicting torment on my fellow human beings thing. I don't get it, but I'm told it's bad and that I shouldn't do it.
I parrot the others in saying you are indeed a basic bitch. :p

But trust me, we do have plans to expand on X-23.
One of the many burdens I must carry.

I do look forward to delving deeper in Laura's psyche.
I mean why not both?
The consensus seems split between either a dearth of imagination on my behalf or deficiency in my suspension of disbelief. Make your bets people!
I'm with you brother but ultimately we are a porn game.
Damn porn interfering with my ability to enjoy my porn properly.
Are you? Because I don't think you are.
Let's just say I am at least as sorry as Kathy Bates's character in Misery when she broke Paul's legs.
Don't worry. Despite my sassiness it's all good. I'm gonna force the other devs to read this because I'll be fucked before I attempt to summarize this.
Yay! My master plan of spreading pain and suffering proceeds as envi—I mean, oh no! How horrible. Because empathy and shit.
Yes. It was longer than that combined with the Rāmāyaṇa.
I guess there's only one thing left for me to do: start a religion! How does the Church of Nullology sound to everyone?
See I've been advocating for the inclusion of the time-traveling X-Men just so it'd be less weird for an 18-year-old Null going around and fucking Kamala.
Time travel is one of those gimmicks that has been so overused, and so rarely used well, that I feel an instant revulsion just reading those words.
Well... I wonder if we can get away with Gabby making hum-hum posts... :unsure:
Thanks for reminding me of something. I have enjoyed the social media in the game, and I had what I considered a fun idea for an Easter egg. Perhaps one season, the Mutiefan entries could be hacked and changed with accompanying humorous responses from the characters?
You gave headpats and had tea parties.
That's some sick shit right there. Next you're going to tell me there was hand holding. No wonder it was banned. I try not to kink shame, but some fetishes just shouldn't be tolerated.
I mean, Wolverine is 5'3 and played by the amazing Hugh Jackman and nobody noticed... He crouches a lot and is awesome enough that nobody minds that they couldn't find an actual 5'3" actor).
Oh, to be so young and naïve again. There was a ton of bitching about Hugh Jackman being cast and how he wasn't 5' 3". Now, he did a great job, and most people seem to just accept as a fait accompli that Hugh Jackman is movie Wolverine; however, I still hear/read the occasional debate about how movie Wolverine isn't the real Wolverine. Personally, I don't care about the character. Not that he isn't a great character, but his popularity, along with Magneto and Mystique, led to them overutilized, and I just got fairly sick of them.
Besides, didn't Emma like try to murder other people? I mean... I assume anyway... Point is!
I can fix her
Aww . . . sure you can. Follow your dreams and never give up! (Commodus: promoting toxic relationships since 161.)
The mind is the most important sex organ.
If a woman (or guy) can get in the right frame of mind, an orgasm is easy.
Inversely, in the wrong frame of mind, an orgasm will be impossible; true for both men and women . Many women find it difficult to orgasm because they can't get out of their own heads (and then there is when their partner is just a shitty lover). In reality, it is likely that Jean would have great difficulty reaching orgasm in the early part of the game because of how wound up she is (not saying you should do this, as that would be no fun, just saying reality is a lot harsher). Laura's directness would be a bonus to her... also, she should have a higher default climax limit due to her metabolism... and being generally a horny little thing (a very good thing in my opinion).

Honestly, we're lucky the MC isn't PTSD as then this would not be even remotely a porn game (intimacy of any kind is extremely difficult for those with PTSD). Again, that would be no fun, and reality is harsh.
Yeah, it's a delicate balance between depth and believability and fun gameplay mechanic.
After starting fresh I got all girls dating me, Laura and Jean on Love level, Rogue on relationship part 3...however I'm still on Winter season and Jean's is at partial with the last optional event for consoling her in classroom when her and Xavier are there before class starts yet that hasn't triggered...anyone else get into that slump? As I'd prefer to get the optional quests done on their season etc..
For the most part, the optional events all triggered fairly quickly for me. The only exception was the Rogue/Laura friendship event in the Danger Room during summer. That one did take forever to finally trigger, but it did trigger eventually.
I'm not a fan of the randomization element, but the rest of the post was gold.

Aug 15, 2017
Duh, another thing I keep forgetting. Is it possible to unlock the favorite gift in the girls' profiles? I have given every girl each gift at least once. Laura refused the combat manual and detective novel. Jean refused the horror novel. Some girls I've given the same gift twice. For example, the first time I gave Laura chocolate, there was a nice scene and I got 30 love. Second time, nothing happened, gained no love, but the chocolate still vanished from my inventory. I may have been capped on love at that time though. Anyway, I was considering just stocking up on gifts now that I have money and spamming them to see if that unlocks it after multiple attempts, but I figured I'd as here if it was even possible first.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Duh, another thing I keep forgetting. Is it possible to unlock the favorite gift in the girls' profiles? I have given every girl each gift at least once. Laura refused the combat manual and detective novel. Jean refused the horror novel. Some girls I've given the same gift twice. For example, the first time I gave Laura chocolate, there was a nice scene and I got 30 love. Second time, nothing happened, gained no love, but the chocolate still vanished from my inventory. I may have been capped on love at that time though. Anyway, I was considering just stocking up on gifts now that I have money and spamming them to see if that unlocks it after multiple attempts, but I figured I'd as here if it was even possible first.
As far as I remember they have been working on fixing the gifts not having any effect the second time.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes