\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
X-men: Evolution was definitely a great show, one of my favorite episodes was the one that had the Flashback with Captain America. Too rarely in my opinion is the history between those two shown or even hinted at.
Sure it was, can't argue with that, but X Men 90's laid the groundwork and it was full of cameos and stuff, and now we've got the continuation of them this's fuckin' nice.
58c546820cade36d70408dd2da0786dc74bac5b9b636f01de1a052cda6aa57cb_1.jpg
Tho I think that Gambit was fuckin' with us this whole time:WeSmart::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Dev dudes, I sent a couple messages to the Patreon account but got no replies, is there a better place to send bug reports and ask questions?

FYI: the question was about the Patreon, not the game. I know questions about the game should just come here.

Jul 28, 2017
Dev dudes, I sent a couple messages to the Patreon account but got no replies, is there a better place to send bug reports and ask questions?

FYI: the question was about the Patreon, not the game. I know questions about the game should just come here.
I recommend using discord, but developers usually respond here
like Ron Chon and ShinyBoots1993

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

As Yellow said, discord is the best place, devs are really active there and there is a dedicated channel exclusively for bug reporting.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Along with Nightcrawler, having Colossus and maybe Quicksilver or Gambit as bros would be cool so I'm all for that (Cyclops is a bit too uptight and straightlaced for my taste). I don't think Juggernaut is the most social man however and I can't see many people wanting him as a potential love-interest either (if gay options become a thing in the future). I'm betting Wolverine will be around plenty in later chapters.

(Whatever happened to Spyke after Evolution? Poor guy.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
The incident in town with Kurt made me rather like the guy, I definitely started thinking of him as a brother from another mother at that point. I had been amused by him, but he'd just been Exposition Man so I hadn't given him much more thought until then.

May 5, 2022
Spyke is mentioned in the in game messaging social media app thing, how canon that is, who knows.

I think it has been hinted at if not outright stated that Colossus and others will be bros, with some as maybes.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Spyke is mentioned in the in game messaging social media app thing, how canon that is, who knows.

I think it has been hinted at if not outright stated that Colossus and others will be bros, with some as maybes.
Yes, I saw some references made. My comment was inspired by some posts talking about it.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Along with Nightcrawler, having Colossus and maybe Quicksilver or Gambit as bros would be cool so I'm all for that (Cyclops is a bit too uptight and straightlaced for my taste). I don't think Juggernaut is the most social man however and I can't see many people wanting him as a potential love-interest either (if gay options become a thing in the future). I'm betting Wolverine will be around plenty in later chapters.

In no particular order:

Spyke after Evolution? Nothing because Spyke was a character made for evolution who never got a comic counterpart per se, closest thing would be Marrow, a character with the same powerset that pre-dates Spyke for more than a decade.

Nightbrowler and Brolossus is something that will happen, with Brolverine and Cybrops being another high possibilities, Gambit and Quicksilver specifically tho? Way more tricky, although Gambit has a high chance to make it into the game in a future chapter... like, "way into the future" chapter.

I would commit acts that go against the Geneva Convention to have Juggernaut as a bro at some point.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
closest thing would be Marrow, a character with the same powerset that pre-dates Spyke for more than a decade.
Apparently that was accidental. They wanted to add a male African-American character to the cast, so created Spyke, but it seems like they forgot about Marrow when they came up with his powers (I didn't know who Spyke was when I saw the posts in the game, so looked him up).

Aug 15, 2017
I just spent the last few days playing this game and reading this thread, and I'd like to share my thoughts. I think I have done everything, but there may be some random events I missed. I'll start with the most pertinent: The game is a lot of fun. It is strangely addictive. I am enjoying the story. The mechanics are solid. The artwork is great. While obviously inspired by RL:E, I feel it is superior in every regard. I really did not enjoy that game. It was too tedious, and I ended up quitting it before I got too far. Given its early beta state, I think this game is great. I did not cheat or alter stats beyond a tactic I mention below.

The rest will be things I thought of while playing the game over the last few days and reading this thread. I had a lot of thoughts, and I probably won't remember everything I wanted to say. Anyway, since this will be so long, I will put it in spoilers to save on space. Everything that follows is nitpicking and personal preference and should only be valued as such.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In closing, let me just say to anyone who read that ignorant, eldritch abomination lurking in the spoilers, I am deeply, deeply sorry. To those involved in making this game, thank you very much for the enjoyable experience. I had fun. I hope the criticism didn't come across as harsh; it came from a place of love, and good luck in the development process.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Mega

Sandbox Mod
extract in your `TheNullHypothesis-0.3d-pc\game` folder

a mod that removes all story gates from interactions. Only Love/Trust is needed to unlock any interaction.
So you don't have to care about seasons and quests and sidequests and all that stuff.
Also unlocks public sex (at 1000 love/trust)
i feel like i missed something. i dropped these into the game folder but it seems to be running the same way

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
The fricking bible was shorter than this
I skimmed through most of it, I'm sorry but that novel was gonna take me a while and it's late at the moment of answering, but some things of note:

Regarding Chuck and working, is this a good time to let you know that Charles doesn't need to be in his office for you to work? You can contact him even when he is not there, you just need to go to his office and the option to work pops up.

Regarding clothes, thou are correct, a lot of clothing got taken out to go through an extreme makeover and it's coming back in waves, yes, this includes clothes that you could use outside without mothers covering their kids's eyes, they are making a return sooner or later.

There have been discussions on the discord of things to do across the school, specially on the grounds. And about introducing the two dudes you mention, you gonna need to wait until Chapter 2 (Soon (TM)) at the earliest to see them running around the mansion, but Shiny can correct me on that. And activities to do with everyone's best friend (Kurt) have been discussed and are coming at some point in the future.

Regarding the number of love interests, the plan or intention is for all the girls to have the same amount of content at the end of the day and girls from earlier chapters will continue to get new content as well, not much more I can say but Shiny can probably elaborate on that part. I'll say tho, yee of little faith.

Regarding your character picks, don't worry, while you are in fact a basic bitch, I'm happy to tell you that you share requests with about 90% of the people here... if that says something about you or about them, I'll let you decide. Thumbs up for not wanting Mystique, she sucks. Thumbs down for not wanting Emma, she is great. I wouldn't worry about Squirrel Girl, she is not an X-woman.

That about covers any comment I could make, summarizing is your friend, have a great day/night.

May 5, 2022
I just spent the last few days playing this game and reading this thread, and I'd like to share my thoughts. I think I have done everything, but there may be some random events I missed. I'll start with the most pertinent: The game is a lot of fun. It is strangely addictive. I am enjoying the story. The mechanics are solid. The artwork is great. While obviously inspired by RL:E, I feel it is superior in every regard. I really did not enjoy that game. It was too tedious, and I ended up quitting it before I got too far. Given its early beta state, I think this game is great. I did not cheat or alter stats beyond a tactic I mention below.

The rest will be things I thought of while playing the game over the last few days and reading this thread. I had a lot of thoughts, and I probably won't remember everything I wanted to say. Anyway, since this will be so long, I will put it in spoilers to save on space. Everything that follows is nitpicking and personal preference and should only be valued as such.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In closing, let me just say to anyone who read that ignorant, eldritch abomination lurking in the spoilers, I am deeply, deeply sorry. To those involved in making this game, thank you very much for the enjoyable experience. I had fun. I hope the criticism didn't come across as harsh; it came from a place of love, and good luck in the development process.
You can contact Xavier for work even if he isn't in his office. Additionally Laura is small yes, but she is also fit and built, I feel her art indicates as such.

EDIT:As for your character preferences, I believe that the Devs prefer not to age characters up or down from whatever the age would be during the time period in the comics they are drawing from, for the most part. During the period of time that the first year of the game takes place, Kitty would be 13 unless aged up, for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Augustus Commodus

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

it was already stated in the thread gay will not be an option. as for Quicksilver, historically he has been against the X-Men so I doubt he would be a friend option. Spyke has a few lines of dialogue on the phone's home screen. Nightcrawler and Colossus would be awesome bros to hang with. and Wolverine would only hang out with us if he had to babysit us

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Thumbs up for not wanting Mystique, she sucks. Thumbs down for not wanting Emma, she is great. I wouldn't worry about Squirrel Girl, she is not an X-woman.
You hurt me, you hurt my soul... Mystique! MYSTIQUE!

Any details about why those games got taken down? We've carefully reviewed Patreon's terms, our game doesn't violate anything as far as we know. I've heard of other games getting taken down recently, but also that it was due to clear violations.
From what I'm reading from this article

The games were taken down and Patreon provided very vague responses as to what rules and guidelines were broken, with no way of actually removing the offending material.

Admittedly, yeah. On my playthrough TNH doesn't seem to break anything, it's pretty vanilla or at the very least, tame all things considered. But I'm under the impression that Patreon isn't a stable platform for supporting someone, especially for adult content.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes