Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Thanx a ton for fixing the bugs! But i still don't quite understand how outfit system works. I made a change for the casual outfit, somehow saved it, but after some interactions i still see a default one on the fav girl.. What am i goind wrong?
Outfits you save will go into their pool of available outfits, instead of overriding their old ones. You can delete some outfits to see others more often, but you also have to make sure they're tagged as casual.

Oct 21, 2023
Outfits you save will go into their pool of available outfits, instead of overriding their old ones. You can delete some outfits to see others more often, but you also have to make sure they're tagged as casual.
Together with that shame system - which is just a way to prevent player from undressing characters completly from what I understand - whole outfits system is, logically, only cosmetic? As in - I don't miss any content if I don't use it?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I'd also throw in Superman as a contender, I can't remember the last time there was a faithful upbeat telling of a Superman story. DC can't decide if they want to make Clark evil or replace him with his gay bottom son.
As a Kon El fan I am glad he's effectively been forgotten by the mainline DC universe, even 20 years ago the woke pushers wanted to make him and Tim gay, I can only imagine how bad it would be today... I still find it hilarious that the son Superman had with his male arch nemesis is not only the straight one but a total chad as well.
This shows that people just read clickbait articles, not the actual comics...
Superman has been fantastic this past year... Joshua Williamson (Superman Mainline), Phillip Kennedy Johnson and now Jason Aaron (Action Comics), and Mark Waid (Worlds Finest) have been killing it...

Why does inclusion scare yall so much...
Why does politics in Comics, which has always been there, scare yall so much...

The usage of "gay bottom son" "woke" "chad" says all I guess...

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Together with that shame system - which is just a way to prevent player from undressing characters completly from what I understand - whole outfits system is, logically, only cosmetic? As in - I don't miss any content if I don't use it?
As far as I can tell, yes, it's entirely cosmetic (maybe a few lines of throwaway dialogue). In the clothing system you can undress characters completely much like in the sex system, but the shame mechanic prevents you from being able to make them stay nude. The setting obviously matters here, as getting them to even strip in class is/should be impossible, but you can have them stay topless when you're alone.
Since the shame system is dependent on your relationship, clothing does have the potential to serve as a proxy for raw numbers, but currently there aren't enough clothes, especially in the early game, for that. And it doesn't really look like there's a plan for an outfit generator either. A related matter is the lack of relatively shameless clothes, so you're always either just adjusting shirt colors or just banging into the shame ceiling, with little in between - though I admit I haven't looked at the rebalance yet.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This shows that people just read clickbait articles, not the actual comics...
Superman has been fantastic this past year... Joshua Williamson (Superman Mailline), Phillip Kennedy Johnson and now Jason Aaron (Action Comics), and Mark Waid (Worlds Finest) have been killing it...

Why does inclusion scare yall so much...
Why does politics in Comics, which has always been there, scare yall so much...

The usage of "gay bottom son" "woke" "chad" says all I guess...
Dudes a little fruity, cut him some slack, he still need to get out of his closet. ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNullHypothesis-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jul 21, 2019
I dont know when, i want to have sex with all women in this game. i had sex with rogue, Laura Jeane were still on pending site. I wish there would be more contents in the future. Cannot wait for the future updates! I keep supporting this creator to make more good contents! It's worth the efforts.

Reactions: Andy211
Jun 24, 2021
I dont know when, i want to have sex with all women in this game. i had sex with rogue, Laura Jeane were still on pending site. I wish there would be more contents in the future. Cannot wait for the future updates! I keep supporting this creator to make more good contents! It's worth the efforts.
You can have ssex with all 3. you increase trust & love to 800+ trust & 1000+ love. lncrease by training with them ,sitting in class & out on dates. v0.4a

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Is the checksum posted in the main post the current one? Because it doesn't match with the one from the archive.

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
How to increase friendship between Jean and Anna ? I used to take them to the pool all together, but this is not helping

MZERO

Jun 7, 2019
I'm facing the below error, could anyone help me?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/mechanics/phone.rpy", line 103, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Participants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 55, in script call
File "scripts/locations/danger_room.rpyc", line 39, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/training/training.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/training/training.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/mechanics/phone.rpyc", line 103, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1411, in execute
label = renpy.python.py_eval(label)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'm facing the below error, could anyone help me?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 55, in script call
File "scripts/locations/danger_room.rpyc", line 39, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/training/training.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "scripts/interactions/training/training.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/mechanics/phone.rpyc", line 103, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1411, in execute
label = renpy.python.py_eval(label)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
Version 0.3a? Try the latest version and see if the error is still there.

mightygui

Mar 17, 2018
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any [extra points]
Player.ability_points+=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes

Dude i JUst forgot how to activate the console again can you help me please

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes