DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Did some brave soul try the "lightly choke her" option on Laura? I almost expect game over screen there.

I did try to spank her once but she got annoyed and "tapped" my balls. Nice touch there devs. I get some gentle femdom vibes from her.
Some kind of bear hug cuddling would be nice in the future.
Ah, but she's into that kind of rough play.

At least after you get her into spanking.

Reactions: Unreal434 and jura7

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Did some brave soul try the "lightly choke her" option on Laura? I almost expect game over screen there.
Once. I don't remember exactly what she did as it was a while ago, but I think she chokes you back (could be wrong). Thing is, she is the kind of person you would need to explain things to before just trying it. Kind of like trying to teach a wild grizzly bear to perform in a circus before any kind of basic habituation and reinforcement training occurs. Whoever tries that gets their arm predictably ripped off.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
So is there a learning mechanic for the sex acts like in rouge-like, where the girls get progressively better (flavor text, I know, but it's a nice detail)? I tried to see with deepthroat but it didn't seem like anything was changing after quite a number of interactions.
Yea the more you do certain things with the girls, the better they get at it. There is flavor text that reflects that, and with deepthroating specifically the girls will be able to take you deeper and deeper after doing it more.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
no one is asking for a quick fap, stop defending the grind. there is a difference between wasting time and rewarding time spent
no. I actually like the grind and the build up because it makes it all the more rewarding at the end

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Honestly I don't feel like there is a grind. I breezed through the game and I'm consistently shocked at the posts I've seen in this thread. I feel like the game might be turning out to be an IQ test and some people don't like their results...

• Angry
Reactions: Rodrigoleouf

Dom_Mariner

Apr 22, 2022
Is there be more options for public nudity/exhibition? Right now the girls won't go out in public in too rique outfits.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Honestly I don't feel like there is a grind. I breezed through the game and I'm consistently shocked at the posts I've seen in this thread. I feel like the game might be turning out to be an IQ test and some people don't like their results...
the people upset about the grind just want instant gratification without doing the work to get it. the devs could remove the grind and they'd find something new to complain about regardless

Aug 15, 2021
Is there be more options for public nudity/exhibition? Right now the girls won't go out in public in too rique outfits.
That is by design. They have different scores relating to modesty, as they love and trust you they will be willing to wear increasingly revealing outfits but they still aren't going to do public nudity. The intent in the game is that by that point they are Null's girlfriends and even Rogue with her quirk encouraged is still not just a mindless slave who obeys the player.

In saying that this is by design, there are layers of behaviors programmed into the game regarding the activities that they will be doing and outfit updates were deliberately coded into there. This means that even if you were to edit the game files to remove the shame factor entirely, while they would show up naked sometimes, they would still change clothes again for their daily activities.

• Sad
Reactions: FinalKingdomHearts

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
the people upset about the grind just want instant gratification without doing the work to get it. the devs could remove the grind and they'd find something new to complain about regardless
There is very little grinding going on here really. Sure, you gotta do a few things over each day... Regardless of sexual content, that happens in most games. This game simulates a dating and relational situation. What dating/relational situation does not involve at least a few dates and encounters of the same type over several days before something new evolves from it? Even without the dating/relationship/sex just the school experience requires that a student actually go to class and study day by day. Try a strategy game or a first person shooter and I guarantee that there will be something you have to do over and over in that game. Sounds like almost every game would be boring if someone does not like "grinding" by doing the same thing over enough to make it to the "next level." It comes down to attitude and what each person values or is seeking from an experience.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So is there a learning mechanic for the sex acts like in rouge-like, where the girls get progressively better (flavor text, I know, but it's a nice detail)? I tried to see with deepthroat but it didn't seem like anything was changing after quite a number of interactions.
Yea the more you do certain things with the girls, the better they get at it. There is flavor text that reflects that, and with deepthroating specifically the girls will be able to take you deeper and deeper after doing it more.
I didn't even know Rogue Like had that. :unsure:

But yeah in this game less experienced characters will need adjusting to certain sex acts. Some in future chapters will be able to deepthroat like a champ on their first go.

no one is asking for a quick fap, stop defending the grind. there is a difference between wasting time and rewarding time spent
This game isn't for you. There are dozens more on this website I think you will have a more enjoyable experience with. Best of luck.

Can I ask where the team comes from ? Is it only from the USA or more diverse ?
America, Brazil, and Scotland. We have someone from Ukraine and someone from Ireland serving as language coordinators to assist us with the multiple Slavic and Irish characters that appear in Marvel. We have been trying to find someone fluent in German to assist us with Nightcrawler but the three times we've had someone agree... they ghosted us before we could even have them look at the script. Not sure why though. They never gave us a reason.

The artists have and still request to remain anonymous. Also no, I don't know why, but I do respect their right to privacy.

What dating/relational situation does not involve at least a few dates and encounters of the same type over several days before something new evolves from it?
The thing is that the writers have put in a lot of variations that only repeat until AFTER you've gotten the needed points. People complaining about the grinding just don't care about the characters and just want to get to the sex.

The variation is only going to increase with 0.3 and the experience is going to become even more seamless with some streamlining we did.

Though we could give someone a button that brings them to instant orgasm and they'd still cry about grind.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Question: Are there any plans to play around with the egg-vibes? Like, i remember that we can make them wear it, but i'm talking more about a *remote controller* of intensity and stuff, and use it around the free room or dates... Cant wait to play the new version!

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
The thing is that the writers have put in a lot of variations that only repeat until AFTER you've gotten the needed points. People complaining about the grinding just don't care about the characters and just want to get to the sex.
Yeah and I did not even go over how each date and situation is slightly different from the last. The first time the MC showers in the communal area with a particular female LI she is shy. As time progresses, and not very slowly (grindy) at that (yes trust and love being needed at certain levels), she becomes more mischievous and playful about the interaction until she is outright stripping for the MC once she is more interested in him. There may be multiple dates to plan, but each is slightly different in that one day, the MC pays for it and chooses what to do and the next day the LI might take the reigns and make all the choices. There is plenty of variation if people just look at what is happening in game.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes