Aug 15, 2021
any idea when the next update is scheduled for?
Last word from the devs was towards the end of this month.

I know that the beta testing team got briefed on things already and should be getting unleashed upon it any day now. Assuming nothing major gets discovered, that timetable still seems pretty reasonable.

Reactions: Green83rry

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
We've taken note of every reported bug and are testing the fixes extensively.

I'm glad I can alleviate doubts. I'm kinda our PR guy right now and I intend on answering questions with as much detail as I'm permitted.

That's mostly to do with the pose and perspective positioning. It's done a lot because having characters looking straight at the player can look odd in most cases. Even if done well.

It will be an actual conversation you have to have with the character and you will be able to date all options at once. Beyond that I haven't been told about special quest or requirements. I'll pass the idea on if there isn't one already.

Yes on the threesome scenes. Not sure what the plan is with lesbian scenes. At least in how they will be handled.

It's a simple layering filter in art programs so yes, this will likely be an option.

Edit: I asked and not only will it be a feature, but there will also be varying degrees. Strip, triangle, bush, ect.

Clothing yes. The current thing we're working on is outfit customization.

We're still discussing to what degree of kinky objects we will be having.
As I am playing a MC I am not interested in any lesbian content. You mentioned threesomes which some creators use to force lesbian on us between the girls in the threesome.
SO, will lesbian in threesomes be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If not will the threesomes be optional? I only want threesomes if its about the girls being there to please the man, not to get sexually involved with each other.
Thanks for your time. I've not seen a direct answer to the whole lesbian content question and I have been waiting for one to try out your game.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
As I am playing a MC I am not interested in any lesbian content. You mentioned threesomes which some creators use to force lesbian on us between the girls in the threesome.
SO, will lesbian in threesomes be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If not will the threesomes be optional? I only want threesomes if its about the girls being there to please the man, not to get sexually involved with each other.
Thanks for your time. I've not seen a direct answer to the whole lesbian content question and I have been waiting for one to try out your game.
Dude that comment is like two years old. :unsure: You should try looking at recent comments when looking for information.

But to answer your question, there is currently no lesbian or group sex content in the game. Such content is likely to be added in the future.

Such content would be optional. Communication with the girls about what is and is not okay in bed has been in the game since the beginning.

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Dude that comment is like two years old. :unsure: You should try looking at recent comments when looking for information.

But to answer your question, there is currently no lesbian or group sex content in the game. Such content is likely to be added in the future.

Such content would be optional. Communication with the girls about what is and is not okay in bed has been in the game since the beginning.
Thank you. I tried to find the answer in the thread and couldn't find a clear one.

Tanareas

Apr 28, 2019
Very good game, better than the original game. It’s sad that i can't support the developer from Russia on Patreon. Ron Chon if you're reading this maybe you could make an extra page for the game on boosty. I would like to support your hard work.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I started playing this game yesterday and saved as I was going to sleep. I load the game this morning and it's as if I never played, having to go through the settings screen on startup, as well as crashing the game when I clicked to continue. I had to start a new game and load from there. Why was this?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I started playing this game yesterday and saved as I was going to sleep. I load the game this morning and it's as if I never played, having to go through the settings screen on startup, as well as crashing the game when I clicked to continue. I had to start a new game and load from there. Why was this?
That can happen if you do not progress the story past the initial introductions. Once you are into the story far enough, I think a couple of days, it smooths out and I have not had any issues with saves after that. From what I hear, they are working to resolve such issues on the next release this month.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes